Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Ascender

Twin flame dance

Hey All

Can people tell me their experience about the "twinflame dance" between themselves and their twinflame?

Thanks.
Old 20-09-2011, 05:41 AM
thehermit

What is the "twin flame dance"?
..sorry. :/

Are you refering to the push-and-pull that occurs?
Old 20-09-2011, 06:03 AM
Ascender

Hey - i believe it's where twin flames swing back and forth between connecting and withdrawing, apparently this process is very confusing and painful to the twin flames if they do not understand the divine purpose of this cycle.

I think me and tf are going through this at the moment
Old 20-09-2011, 06:29 AM
thehermit

Oh, yeahhhh....

It's been talked about quite a bit on other threads. In general, I believe the rubberband effect is what have brought most of the "stayers" and a few "runners" to this place. I think the search for answers is part of the jounrey, allows you to drop all the past misconceptions of life, self, and relationships.

As far as my own story, it's not too incredibly unique. At least not on this subforum.

We met in a very bland but unique way... in a course we didn't reall want to be in. We locked eyes and it was as if I had visited my old house in my homewotwn. There was soemthing warm, magnetic, and capitivating about my TF. I could NOT get my TF off of my mind--even causing me to pray in order to see what this was. Spiritual connection only grew stronger and we felt very trusting and familiar with each other. Being as logical as we were, we ran. At first, it was me. I had unhealthy perceptions of relationships which he forced me to shed. I was deying the spiritual and was protecting my ego. He became my catalyst for growth and I became his as well. Much of it has become a blurr and invovles us denying the spiritual connection despite it staring us in the face. His depression and joy was mine and vice versa-- to the point I would find myself crying for his issues. Eventually, tired of the conneciton (we could not make sense of it) he left completly. It brought out the worst in me and him...at the same time, no one but us can bring out the BEST in us either. A weird mix, I know. Much of the time we astralled to each other (when the longing got bad) and before we met I often recieved visions or feelings about it prior. Daling with visions relaied to him, his unwanted feeligns and him infiltrating my dreams I freaked out. I began pushing him away & trying to ignore it... but it was as if the universe had told me off and gave me an even stronger spiritual connection. Through all the odd things I began searching and from there became spiriutally aware (still have growing to do though). I quickly learned we were always connected, even when apart. I also learned tha I had never ever really truly let go, and neither did he. He was just as tortured as me. Unable to make a relationship out of it (not mature enough yet) he ran and I did nothing. While apart we are working on our own issues and becoming whole. We've matured quite a bit and I've noticed a corelaiton between my calmness and is. I also know when he deperately wants me as I find that I feel the need to run again. You cant be together util youre complete. You don't need a crutch in a spiriutal relaitonship. We still speak astrally and I can often feel him reaching out to me. I know it will be quite a bit more time until we reunite completly but through the push-and-pull I've become okay with the distance. The spiritual conenction is enough right now and we still have love for each other. We will reunite when it's time...just not at this moment.

Sorry for the length. Hope this answers your question