Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 23-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Master
My take on femininity:
In my travels I have come to 'see' that life was full of Yin and Yang periods for me. When I was receptive and open and absorbing, i was in a Yin state or feminine and when I was 'doing', I was in a masculine state. For me while absorbed in this life pattern of Yin and Yang, I found that one always led to the other.
Now I have fulfilled the need for the pattern and am more balanced.
In addition, I have come to see that feminity is associated with another aspect of life....the void/the womb/creation.
It is an amazing subject and one that changed my life when I came to undertand it better. It is so much more than 'being' feminine. It is a part of all of us IMO regardless of our gender.

Peace, James
Old 23-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Mayflow

"The Valley Spirit never dies
It is named the Mysterious Female.
And the doorway of the Mysterious Female
Is the base from which Heaven and Earth sprang.
It is there within us all the while.
Draw upon it as you will, it never runs dry."

Tao Te Ching, Chapter VI,
Translated by Arthur Waley
Old 23-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
"The Valley Spirit never dies
It is named the Mysterious Female.
And the doorway of the Mysterious Female
Is the base from which Heaven and Earth sprang.
It is there within us all the while.
Draw upon it as you will, it never runs dry."

Tao Te Ching, Chapter VI,
Translated by Arthur Waley

Love the last 2 lines especially. Very deep words IMO.

Peace, James
Old 23-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Mayflow

As I see it, within every male are many female aspects and within every every female are many male aspects. A mind seeks, I think to unite these in order to be balanced and whole.
Old 23-06-2012, 07:52 PM
she who plays

I believe a supreme state is reached when we don't recognize what is male or female anymore. That's when we become truly trans-gender. That's what I call the player or trespasser. No more sex... that is, no more seperation. ;-) Just love.
Old 23-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by she who plays
I believe a supreme state is reached when we don't recognize what is male or female anymore. That's when we become truly trans-gender. That's what I call the player or trespasser. No more sex... that is, no more separation. ;-) Just love.

Works for me. I don't know that I am quite there yet, but think I am getting so close. So sublime!
Old 23-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Mayflow

Warriors have an ulterior purpose for their acts which has
nothing to do with personal gain. The average man acts only if
there is a chance for profit. Warriors act not for profit, but for
the spirit.

For the average man, the world is weird because if he's not
bored with it, he's at odds with it. For a warrior, the world is
weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable.
A warrior must assume responsibility for being here, in this
marvelous world, in this marvelous time.
Old 24-06-2012, 10:45 PM
BodhiChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
This is something I have discovered recently. When femininity knows itself it is an explosion of sacred spirituality. Try to facilitate a state whereby femininity knows itself and see for yourself.

Femininity is sacred and fertile; when it knows itself it is a real revelation.

Hi Honza,

Here is a video that may help. There are also additional videos that are available in the same web page that may help as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ntwD...eature=related

I have been on a quest to better understand the Divine Feminine all my life. I have always felt (intuitively) that truly understanding the Feminine part of each of us is the Key to our Return to Source.

Thank you for your insight.

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 24-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Buzz

I am not on the same page with a lot of the postings on this thread. My own inquiry has led me to embrace both M and F in order to know the other. It is not M that has been steering the planet to doom, it is the fascination with a mind based way of being. Niether M or F are to be negated from in a true search for balance and wholeness. At the same time both M and F have nought to do with gender in the context of what we are talking about.
Old 25-06-2012, 10:45 AM
she who plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Warriors have an ulterior purpose for their acts which has
nothing to do with personal gain. The average man acts only if
there is a chance for profit. Warriors act not for profit, but for
the spirit.

For the average man, the world is weird because if he's not
bored with it, he's at odds with it. For a warrior, the world is
weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable.
A warrior must assume responsibility for being here, in this
marvelous world, in this marvelous time.

You seem to be untangling the connotations and associations with the warrior archetype.

To me, the warrior is a rebel. They are always protecting a free spirit and as such are situated in the self. She or he will never surrender. This is the mode of the warrior to me. The warrior is the other side of the lover. The lover is all about peace, but sometimes to attain peace she needs to transform into a more active state. :-)

There are many definitions though. Like you said, some like war for the sake of it. Some are not connected to Goddess, so they decide to go against the natural way and make life an uphill struggle (Life vs. them).