Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Experiencer

That's classified.
Old 21-01-2019, 02:36 AM
Experiencer

Some aliens I imagine are of different shapes and sizes. If all aliens were very tall or very short or were very thin or were plump, this would be noticeable. In order to blend into the population, you probably would have a mixture of people of different shapes and sizes.

Sometimes I wonder. Is it possible for someone to have alien blood or be an alien and not know it?
Old 21-01-2019, 04:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronesslucy
Some aliens I imagine are of different shapes and sizes. If all aliens were very tall or very short or were very thin or were plump, this would be noticeable. In order to blend into the population, you probably would have a mixture of people of different shapes and sizeson .

Sometimes I wonder. Is it possible for someone to have alien blood or be an alien and not know it?

you hear all things about them toying with our DNA, to become more like them or creatures they want us to be, but AFAIK, no humans will be born between alien and human couple. I have the ability to discern aliens disguising as humans on this planet, and I have never seen human kids between such couples. Obviously, this is against the design. Just like there are no catdog in nature, don't think it has ever been allowed. Our species is dying out very quicky through these marriages also. The reality is so much worse.
Old 21-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Experiencer

As a human I'm just an ordinary citizen, and I have actual proof that certain aliens are physically exactly like humans, our ancestors, of course, with some occasional differences in the facial features, while others are just giants. If I had a tv network and showed the evidence that I have no one would be able to contest it, and evolutionists would run away with their monkey tail between their legs. Now, it's the duty of these evil and deceitful governments to tell the truth to the people who pay their taxes and blindly trust them, but that is never going to happen. Me, I have no need or desire for fame or anything, I despise this modern world, and since the mic is not on for me to start speaking, I'm not too excited about revealing these things either.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
As a human I'm just an ordinary citizen, and I have actual proof that certain aliens are physically exactly like humans, our ancestors, of course, with some occasional differences in the facial features, while others are just giants. If I had a tv network and showed the evidence that I have no one would be able to contest it, and evolutionists would run away with their monkey tail between their legs. Now, it's the duty of these evil and deceitful governments to tell the truth to the people who pay their taxes and blindly trust them, but that is never going to happen. Me, I have no need or desire for fame or anything, I despise this modern world, and since the mic is not on for me to start speaking, I'm not too excited about revealing these things either.

LOL.... hahaha....
I believe you BTW...

"There are more things under heaven and earth..."

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Knower

Dolores Cannon, past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist, has some interesting books on extraterrestrials based on case studies from clients in deep hypnosis. I'm not sure I can take in everything that I read in there because you really need an open mind. On a similar wavelength Michael Newton's book are also deep hypnosis case studies based on past lives and life between lives regressions. His books deal with souls themselves and where they come and speaks from a spirit world point of view - that we choose to come to Earth for whatever reason, we choose our body too. So, in that sense we may well be just part of the universe choosing to visit Earth, so who is the alien?

If you also read up on the Akashic Records or have a reading you can find where your soul originated from. Not every "human" only experiences life on Earth, some have originated from places like Mars or other star systems and come to learn from this planet for whatever reason.

While I don't know about physical appearances, I do agree with 7luminaries that having sensitivities such as food allergies can be indicators - of course, that doesn't mean you're an ET. But if you are unusually sensitive to your environment, types of food, don't like attention on you and have a deep feeling that earth is not home for you, well, you could actually originate from another planet/star system.

So, whether you believe or not it's very interesting to think that we travel outwards in search of extraterrestrials when they are already among us and mostly likely have no clue what they are. They are, of course, in a human body, experience the amnesia that comes with incarnating here just like us and also feel the same primal instincts that we do because that's part of the parcel of being in a human body.
Old 27-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Knower
do you find it creepy where its believed they actually exist amongst us but stay hidden underground or hiding somewhere. its said they will scout and explore in the night mostly and their eyesight is good in the dark. i dont know why but there's this mysterious feeling it's like you dont know what their intentions are.
Old 31-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
Mm...well my soul's origin is Reptilian. But I have incarnated on Earth for many lifetimes. I also have other dna in me, but not sure what...i think Zeta Grey?

Otherwise I am not sure what constitutes a hybrid. I have been told however, that my eggs are being harvested by aliens to create hybrids. Maybe a hybrid is a soul who has two races of origin upon being born rather than one?
Old 03-02-2019, 04:16 PM
Master

Travis Walton saw the grays and what he called human clones , as they all looked alike when he was abducted in 1975 .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis...n_UFO_incident
p.s. Link is from part of his book , what I remember is from a radio inter view he gave in 75 , This is some thing that sticks with you over the years .
http://www.travis-walton.com/human.html
Old 18-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Pathfinder
I've wondered before if aliens like to come here as a vacation destination, which might sound silly at first but imagine how many of us would like to visit an exotic planet if we had the means? I know I would and I imagine if that is going on many of them would look just like us and the ones who didn't naturally would have some way to hide themselves.