Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Experiencer

Is 42 a good number or not...

I've seen 42 pop up on an off for years now as a synch, and my husband sees it too, but I can't quite figure out if it is good or some sort of warning... 42 showed up for example before I was hired for my last job but ultimately that job failed... Now the big things in my life are that we are moving to a new apartment in our old town (I used to live in the same complex before) and my husband is having problems with walking and today they said he needs an MRI of his back.... So what is 42 trying to say now? I mean it shows up several times a day...
Old 31-10-2018, 03:21 AM
Knower
Hi there!

Here’s a link for a website that I refer to a lot for researching number synchronicities. See any of what is stated resonates with you at all.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...number-42.html

Hope that helps.

Old 31-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Suspended
I used to see number signs, which I looked at for guidance, & came to find that they have no special meaning to offer: they are not from angels! So I stopped looking at them for guidance & they went away. I'm happier for it & I'm more certain about my spiritual development.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:28 AM
Knower
From what I understand, synchronicities can come from the Universe, loved ones in spirit, and angels.

Funny thing happened today. I had a car pass me that had a license plate that said Angel44 on it.

Angel number 44 basically means that you are supported by the angelic realm

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...number-44.html
Old 01-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
From what I understand, synchronicities can come from the Universe, loved ones in spirit, and angels.

Funny thing happened today. I had a car pass me that had a license plate that said Angel44 on it.

Angel number 44 basically means that you are supported by the angelic realm

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...number-44.html

In my experience signs & synchronicities are a mysterious occurrence that very few people appear to know how & why they occur!

Car Angel44 passing you by is just a coincidence! It means that the person driving was just living out their life & you happened to see them, it’s not a sign!
If you want to know what Angel44 means, you’ll need to ask the owner of the car.

The purpose of the number 44 & any other number is to measure quantities, although there may be a few other rational uses, such as scientists using maths as a language to communicate with aliens, if the need ever arises.

Believing in what sacredangelnumbers has to say will brainwash you, the site is absurd!!!
Old 01-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Master
Old 04-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
In my experience signs & synchronicities are a mysterious occurrence that very few people appear to know how & why they occur!

Car Angel44 passing you by is just a coincidence! It means that the person driving was just living out their life & you happened to see them, it’s not a sign!
If you want to know what Angel44 means, you’ll need to ask the owner of the car.

The purpose of the number 44 & any other number is to measure quantities, although there may be a few other rational uses, such as scientists using maths as a language to communicate with aliens, if the need ever arises.

Believing in what sacredangelnumbers has to say will brainwash you, the site is absurd!!!

Hmm..A coincidence?

I have a thing for Janis Joplin. My most favorite song is Me and Bobby McGee. My Guarding Angel knows this. I had a car in from of me that said Miss MgGee.

Do you think that was a mere coincidence?

I like sacredangelnumbers. I’m not brainwashed. In all practical sense, if what you read in reference to the numbers benefit you in a positive way. Then no harm. Everyone has their own opinion. The “angel numbers” has helped me when I needed it most.

God Bless you Astro and much love and light to you!

PS. @ Khalil. My son the other day asked me if I knew what the number 42 was and I said what..then he said it means the true meaning of life. He’s seen the movie Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I just asked him a second ago where he got that from and he said...he asked Siri and also from the movie...I thought that funny since I just read your post..
Old 04-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hmm..A coincidence?

I have a thing for Janis Joplin. My most favorite song is Me and Bobby McGee. My Guarding Angel knows this. I had a car in from of me that said Miss MgGee.

Do you think that was a mere coincidence?

I like sacredangelnumbers. I’m not brainwashed. In all practical sense, if what you read in reference to the numbers benefit you in a positive way. Then no harm. Everyone has their own opinion. The “angel numbers” has helped me when I needed it most.

God Bless you Astro and much love and light to you!

PS. @ Khalil. My son the other day asked me if I knew what the number 42 was and I said what..then he said it means the true meaning of life. He’s seen the movie Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I just asked him a second ago where he got that from and he said...he asked Siri and also from the movie...I thought that funny since I just read your post..

Yes a coincidence. I’ve seen my fair share of sign’s & synchronicities & have learned that they do not occur by special arrangement just for you.

I have worked through plenty of the content at sacredangelnumbers & have learned through experience that the site does a poor job of explaining itself & that the content when looked at at a component level is dubious.
The material there will not educate you, but it might compel you.

Back to the point. I have spoken with Angnix on another thread & know that she has severe mental health problems, so I am advising her not to get involved in psychic practice because it will make her problems worse. She will not heal if she is developing psychic abilities, she will experience continued mental & emotional impairment, (which is medically known as psychosis), along with the other conditions that she has.
The last thing Angnix needs is sacredangelnumbers!

I hope you can begin to understand that this is not strictly my opinion because I’m talking through experience, I am somewhat 'educated' about this subject. It should not be treated lightly because it is highly serious!
Old 06-11-2018, 02:56 AM
Knower
I’m sorry, but like I stated before. I do believe in signs and synchronicities. Just like you, its not just my opinion, its through my own personal experience as well.

Sometimes we all need a little light when we are having a dark day.

Anyway, I hope you have a very blessed day..

Old 06-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I’m sorry, but like I stated before. I do believe in signs and synchronicities. Just like you, its not just my opinion, its through my own personal experience as well.

Sometimes we all need a little light when we are having a dark day.

Anyway, I hope you have a very blessed day..

So why don’t you share your experience & shed some real meaningful light on the matter?

What has your experience taught you?