Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Knower
In a lot of pain, can anyone help?

I was training my agility dog today in a field when something went crack in my knee and it's really painful. I know something hasn't been right with it since April and I need to see a doctor but in the meantime can anyone give me some healing please? I'm on my own and don't have anyone to help.
Old 28-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Seeker

I pray you heal fast, I pray your pain subsides, I pray to know that just because you think you have nobody.. it doesn't make it true,,

There are a great many empaths and compassionate people i this world and we all send our prayers to you..

Be well

X O X O :)
Old 28-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Knower
Thank you.
Old 28-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Master
Jillity,

I pray for your healing. You are not alone.
Old 28-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Administrator
Will send Healing and Positive Thoughts to you. go and see your doctor ask him to send you for an xray. to determin what the problem is.

Namaste
Old 29-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Ascender

Hello Jillity,

Maybe the following will be of some practical help to you as it is to me.

Night time is difficult when unable to sleep because of pain--and probably similarly difficult if unable to sleep for other reasons. At night time the feeling of isolation is, I find, more profound when all else sleeps. This is when I listen to the radio. Music especially, all sorts, but usually "classical" with choral music a favourite as it is possible to imagine being in that choir in that place. If not choral,--which is usually the case as the majority of transmission is of instrumental--then listening and trying to see if there are clues in the music as to what the music is about and where it might describing is a sort of semi absorbing exercise. The station I usually listen to gives particulars of the performance etc after the event--otherwise of course no such game possible. Also if you are--as you may well be--already familiar with such music and thus know the "answer" beforehand then your appreciation will likely serve to substitute for the absorption which this little game offers.

Another thing which you might like to try concerns perception--particularly perception of self. If this sounds cranky, zany or crazy, don't get too alarmed! It's easy--especially when all is quiet ( coincidentally proving that every cloud does indeed have a silver lining !)--All you need to do is to think--I am not simply a body passing through this life, but I am life passing through this body.
This simple exercise I find useful personally but realise it is not every ones cup of tea. Speaking of which, there's something else to try--though there may be too much pain involved in getting up to make the tea, and also trying to do so quietly without dropping the tea spoon in the sink and waking up sleepers.
Anyway, I am now going to attempt to do exactly that, and shall raise a cup to your good health. Redbush for me,--being naturally caffeine free and so not causing what it is trying to solve. So if you should hear a little slurping--as discreet as possible--do not be too surprised. pete
Old 29-10-2018, 05:09 AM
Knower
Thank you. I'm caffeine free as well. I listen to guided meditations for sleep and some of these are excellent.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Perfectly played. I give a healing too. Put some heat on it.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Master
hmm weareunity your mention of redbush (which I heard of rooibos of course but not it called its other redbush name) makes me think of redbull and how opposite they are. I'm sure they picked the name red bull because of other connotations and the taurine, but still makes me think about the matter anyway.

I love herbs and herbal teas mmmmm and actually I came here to suggest some herbs to help with your healing Jillity (also sending some colorful lights to your knee and you) one of the absolute best herbs, if you've not heard of it, for healing tissue is comfrey. it is commonly known as comfrey root but comfrey leaf is available too and both are very powerful and wonderful. there is some mainstream scare around the root so if you feel safer using just the leaf go ahead and do that, but I wouldn't pay attention to misguided mainstream opinion and the root is great too. but the leaf is better for internal use while either can be used externally.

another herb that is strong yet on the gentler side and will help is calendula. there are so many herbs as you're probably aware and tons could be helpful in your situation but those are the top two that come to my mind. some say they work better in combinations so if you want to add more please do. but if you can, get some comfrey leaf and/or calendula and make a poultice with it and also some tea to drink internally. if you are open to it you can also eat the dried (or fresh of course even better) herbs on their own because they don't actually need to be steeped. some even cook with comfrey and calendula has a pleasant enough taste it could be used in a broth or sprinkled on a salad.

I'm also a fan of essential oils and those can help you with healing and pain as well. helichrysum is one of my absolute favorites though it's on the expensive side (but a teeny tiny bottle of essential oils can last a long time depending on how you use it) however it is available in dilutions in jojoba or other carrier oils at stores or online making it more affordable. My favorite place to get essential oils is online cuz I found a couple awesome companies, but hopefully you can find them locally also and know it's a trustworthy brand as that's obviously important. one aura cacia is pretty widely available and does carry the helichrysum dilution.
My other favorite essential oils that could be wonderfully beneficial for your situation are frankincense (my pick is boswellia serrata strain for its scent), myrrh, lavender, and chamomile. There are so many others though so follow your intuition. Lastly, castor oil is a marvelous healer and can double as a carrier oil but you'll probably also want another carrier oil like sunflower, sweet almond or grapeseed, or even coconut or olive oil if you like those and probably have them on hand anyway. Castor oil can get sticky if you've ever used it but it is just amazing at regenerating and ushering away injury and things that don't belong. *hugs*
Old 03-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Master
Hi ..

Get some clear quartz crystals preferably in a palm stone shape / form and place it on your knee or whatever shape fits your knee lol . You can hold it in position with a wrist band or tie a sock over it around your knee .

The energy will regenerate that which is torn or whatever the issue is .

x daz x