Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-10-2018, 07:40 PM
Guide

Angel1 A Healer to Healers

Perhaps any healing practitioner out there can help me on this one...

I believe our own self healing and spiritual journey is never ending, however, despite all of our practice, meditation, and digging in and facing our darkness, have you ever hit a point where you're stumped and can't seem to move forward?

Can we only get so far with self healing before we need some help and guidance from someone more experienced?

i ask because despite all I've learned so far there is still something major holding me back and I can't put my finger on it.
Old 29-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Knower
From reading books and getting healings from high level healers the journey never really does end. In my experience doing those 2 things has always upgraded my understanding of how to heal and what level of clarity is needed to keep yourself healed.

Most of healing is keeping yourself clear of any energetic ailments from the field of the unconscious collective. So to keep progressing on the path you'll need to find a way to feel a deep amount of unconditional love in yourself on a daily basis to keep your system at 100%. When you figure out a way the waves of unconditional love that you circulate through your energy field will wipe clean any and all unconscious thoughtforms, emotional baggage, trauma from the past, and trauma that is not yours. To do this you can bring in an etheric temple to your space or astral travel to a healing chamber on a lightship to meditate in while you lie in bed every night before you fall asleep. Both work well to get you back up the next day revitalized after being immersed in unconditional love all night.

I've only hired 2 healers before and everytime I always end up going back to the conversation and teaching I had with them just as a reference. They were at such a high level when I spoke to them so each time I learn something new it usually was something that that one of those people had already told me or was trying to tell me at that time.

Always keep learning, experimenting and expanding on your own. Take notes in the books you read and from the people you learn from. These are golden experiences
Old 02-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Knower

Have you tried experimenting with a different modality than what you are accustomed to? Alternately, take a break, meditate, smell the roses for a bit, then get back to it with a fresh perspective.

Namaste
Old 02-11-2018, 11:58 AM
Administrator
We all have the ability to heal.im not talking about spiritual healing reiki or any other form of healing. talking to someone giving your time that in itself is healing. I to am a Healer im a spiritual healer or hand healer as its known to some. what you need to be mindful of is you are just the vesil in which your guides work through you.
you do not use your own energy or you yourself will become lethargic . let your guides do it they are there to help you.
we all need a break sometimes and if spirit feel this is the case they will give you a break. that is what I think is happening to you.
leave giving healing for a while and walk in nature that will make you feel invigorated again.

Namaste
Old 02-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We all have the ability to heal.im not talking about spiritual healing reiki or any other form of healing. talking to someone giving your time that in itself is healing. I to am a Healer im a spiritual healer or hand healer as its known to some. what you need to be mindful of is you are just the vesil in which your guides work through you.
you do not use your own energy or you yourself will become lethargic . let your guides do it they are there to help you.
we all need a break sometimes and if spirit feel this is the case they will give you a break. that is what I think is happening to you.
leave giving healing for a while and walk in nature that will make you feel invigorated again.

Namaste

Native Spirit, hello
I completely agreed.
To the OP...that is great advice.

If you need healing or rejuvenation (totally normal), I find there are two sources...going directly to the guides or else going to a trusted soul friend who will give to you of themselves by means of channeling that same love, energy, & welcoming presence from the guides and from Source.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 02-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Guide

Thank you all for your terrific insights, guidance and support you've shared with me. It truly helps to know I am not alone, that this journey is never a smooth one with typical or standard results. I suppose when I originally posted this my guides were urging me to slow down, stop, re evaluate, smell the roses and ground. My impatience gets the best of me which I need to work on and realize it is about the journey, not the destination.

Native Spirit, I agree with your theory that I was letting my own energy interfere rather than being a vessel. Although I am not a practicing hands on healer to any more than just a few people, the healing I give to everyone I encounter tends to come more through my words, which consumes a lot of my thoughts and mental energy....however...something cool happens now and then and I'm not sure where the process begins or ends but I seem to eventually channel information to who I am talking to and helping at the time. I either speak non stop if I'm with the person I'm guiding and these words of wisdom just flow, giving the person great clarity,more if it's through typing I seem to type fast all of the right things the person needed to hear. When this occurs it doesn't seem to come solely from me nor require much "thinking". I have been told I have channeling abilities, though I don't know where I'm tapping into when the words just flow. This is something I need to explore more., as well as developing a connection with my guides. I read so many posts on here how well people describe their guides, whether they are male or female, and they know their names etc.

7luminaries: it would be great if I had one of these trusted friends who could channel loving guidance from my guides for me when I feel stumped, but I have just a few spiritual people I've met who either are not super skilled or offer to do that for me.

EarthHealer: I am only familiar with reiki up to level two for now. I'd love to learn different modalities if there's one you can recommend?

QuantumLight: I love the idea you've mentioned to imagine sending myself off for healing in my imagination. I think this will take my ego out of it and send the work off in the hands of a higher power while I sleep. Ha, you mention the teachers you've had that were of such high level that it didn't quite make sense at the time, but you keep the notes to refer back to and later on can see how it makes so much sense to you now. It's as if our soul files the information away for later when we need it or when it's relevant to us. Fascinating!
Old 08-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Master
Lucky, hello there...I don't think you often find someone in real life to do this for you regarding energy work. Most...and certainly most guides...do all that in spirit. In the spirit realm. So can you They will also do a lot of higher level healing...i.e., listening and discussing with you, within the circle of belonging. Just ask and be open to what is, in the moment.

But you may find folks IRL with whom to share or discuss, as you do here. If you have any family or friends you can discuss with, great...otherwise, you may need to search out a discussion or book group, or perhaps start one.

If you are desperate and there is nothing, search out mystics who can work with you. There are loads of Native healers and Buddhist monks -- among others from all known traditions -- who literally do this all the time, energy work in spirit, including (if they are open to it) the higher level stuff. They may prefer face-to-face discussions and if so please respect that, but all of that is a part of their service work.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Guide

Thank you 7L! I haven't made contact with my guides yet. I do know they exist but it would be neat if I got an official introduction! I am going to see a reiki master on Tuesday. The woman was recommended by a friend randomly in conversation, so I think that's a sign. I'm excited and already feeling more hopeful.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Can a dentist do their own teeth? I'm sure, but they would get it done by another practitioner.

Same with hairdresser, doctor, therapist, even shop assistants don't put through their own stuff.

Same principle with healing. You can do healing on yourself, sure, and effectively too as a healer, but having another professional to work on you helps you address things you might otherwise miss.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Guide

Love it...so very true. Ok makes perfect sense now!