Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Journey from the Wars of the Roses

I have had a recurring dream for the last year, of my life that ended violently in 1485 in England, as King.

In this recurring dream, I was leading a charge down a hill toward a mass of people. The sheer numbers of people, on both sides, were staggering. I remember feeling full of anger, hate and adrenaline in that dream, too. I felt no fear of any kind. I was too full of the other emotions to feel fear and I felt a singular focus and purpose.

What a noisy lot that all was. I will say that, with people on horseback with what looked to be kettledrums and people with large horns, etc. I know I do wish there was a way to film dreams! That was VERY wild and really got my attention when I started having it last year and then kept having it!

I led the charge down the hill toward that other mass of people. Just HUGE amounts of people everywhere! And LOTS of noise! We really did cut through them pretty good, at first. I know I killed three of them outright! I was SO full of anger!

The dream always ends right after that. I know I want to kill that upstart, Tydder, can see his banner, but cannot get close enough to do so. I'm not certain why it always ends there, maybe my mind doesn't think I can handle what comes next? After all of my childhood trauma, with multiple people trying to basically kill me, I think it would be very stressful.