Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dagmar_
You don't ? I upgraded my previous post ( something about bees ).

The law of attraction Mayaa777.

Things of the subtle do not just happen for no reason.

I try again more simple

If you want darkness to go away then avoid darkness in your own thinking.

It's very normal that you are scared the first time such an encounter happens.

But this is not something dark and negative. Just the opposite. Sometimes i feel sadness and feeling of missing that person. But very often I feel excited and loved. Sometimes I smile with no reason. I am not aware of it until someone tells me. The presence of the person I am feeling is not negative. I had some disturbing dreams I decribed earlier, but with good solution on the end. Knowing theres someone by my side looking after me.
The thing is, I don't know what is this I am experiencing and why. I have a need to understand that. In order to learn how to deal with it, how to process it. Like I said, this is all very new to me. Something this intense and this long lasting.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Okay, so let's check to see how simple.

Who is this "king" of darkness you are speaking about?
Likewise, who is this king of light?
And why aren't one, the other or both a "queen", or just an "it"?
A dwarf about 2 feet tall. There is only one because he killed the other.
Quote:
Why all this polarization, separation, fighting and defeating stuff?
That would be a good question to ask him, or her or it.
Quote:
Is the spiritual answer really that patriarchal, war-like and external?
The spiritual is patriarchal in the sense that some are stronger than others.

War exists when chosen by you, for you or to you.

The spiritual is as external as my beating hart and as internal as the other side of the universe.
Quote:
Or is this just your analogy for some inner self-exploration process?
There is the experience which is internal and there is reasoning which is merely speculation.
Quote:
If you're speaking of the gentle, loving, self-exploration inner path, then yes, it is very simple. Work yes, but simple. But if you are speaking of having to first believe in beings -- kings of darkness, etc. -- and then engaging in spiritual war and battling these beings, then not simple at all. Very complicated in fact.
Maya does not require belief in any king or darkness or thing because Maya's choice to believe was taken away at a very young age. Maya has always been sensitive to the point where that choice is a privilege.

It can be reasoned about and about yes. I reason Maya has not yet grasped the laws of attraction. That what you call karma, or should I say, "it"
Old 09-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Seeker

Baile and Lucky thank you so much for advices and sharing. It brings great comfort to me knowing I am not the only one and hearing something from people who don"t think this is insaine. It's such a relief finally being able to talk to someone about it. I feel much better just by sharing it with someone.
At least I have some guidance now in matter what could this actually be.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
A dwarf about 2 feet tall. There is only one because he killed the other.
Ha-ha! Thanks for all the answers and clarification, that was great stuff.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:

Maya does not require belief in any king or darkness.

Maya's choice to believe has been taken away at a very young age.

Maya has always felt the truth.

It can be reasoned about and about yes.

I reason Maya has not yet grasped the laws of attraction.

That what you call karma, or should I say, "it"

I really have a lot to learn. Like I said, this is all pretty new to me.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Guide

I'm glad to help you realize you're certainly not alone. Instead of seeing it as a negative or something that makes you "different", see it as your superpower and learn all you can about mastering it!
Old 09-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
I really have a lot to learn. Like I said, this is all pretty new to me.
Something dagmar said that might help: "I reason Maya has not yet grasped the laws of attraction."

This is something that can be learned. It's a practice in many spiritual paths, having to do with learning control of one's thoughts. For example, we can read about and dream up all kinds of wild things about spirit reality. And generally speaking, the wilder and darker the spiritual ideas, the wilder and darker our thoughts become, to the point where we can get lost in the mind-activity. Which can lead to confusion, anxiety, fear and, in the worst cases, madness.

It is not the most popular thing to say in some spiritual forums, but I always tell people to direct their spiritual focus towards the joyful, uplifting aspects of life. Cultivating gratitude and appreciation for our existence. Life is a true miracle. Being alive is miraculous. These are spiritual thoughts that have real power, they're not just words and ideas. We attract what we put out into the world in the form of our thoughts and feelings.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Guide

Very well said Baile! Maya this is so true. There is so much out there amongst spiritual communities and websites that can play on your fear of the unknown, so while you may just be trying to learn about spirituality and abilities, beware of sites that feed off your fears and preach more about protection from the unknown. Being fearful and feeling a need for protection suggests everything is to be feared and will only attract more fearful experiences to you.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Seeker

It's confusing to me because sometimes I feel like I'm experiencing someone elses thoughts and feelings.
There are a lot of little things I could say about this, little signs, some of wich I don't remember until I think about it. But one of them I remember clearly. There was this period when I felt really sad and like missing that person. It went on for days. So I started to look for clues on those dates, is there anything significant about that days to that person. And I learned that that persons birthday is within next few days. On the day of that persons birthday I woke up happy and calm. And I said to myself "I'm alone today". I felt like that person was not with me that day. Like its presence is near the family that left behind. Close to mother. That day was very productive to me. I was full of energy, I looked in the mirror and felt beautiful. I had a lot of work done that day. I felt like I wanted to dance. And I never dance ��. At one point I was doing something and like all of the sudden there was voice in my head saying : how do you feel? And I heared myself answering in my head: I feel loved.
I remember that day. There may be a lot of little things I forget, but I vividly remember that.

And that evening I was sitting on my balcony watching something on my phone. Suddenly I looked at the sky and I saw a shiny star. It was really bright. And that star just stop shining. It did not had that falling star effect, it just stopped shining.

Last edited by Mayaa777 : 09-10-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Guide

What you described here sounds like all the traits of being a medium, especially feeling what that person felt. I can't be certain that is what you're experiencing but I'm pretty darn sure. As to why you are picking up on a public figure you've never met is unclear to me...I think earlier in this thread I believe it was Baile who may have mentioned something about soul family, and I agree with that idea.

Even hearing that question in your head , how do you feel, may have been your guide possibly?