Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Advice on astral projection

Hi Every one,
Can you please give me some advice on how to do astral projection? I have read a lot about it and saw many youtube videos.
1. What do you expect when you do that?
2. Is it imaginations or are you really out of your body?

Any help will be highly appreciated. I am much better at watching videos than reading books.

Thank you
Old 04-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello,

1. What you can expect is up to your beliefs.
You may end up in a dream or you may get out in the current reality. You may get into probable/alternate reality or anything what you are up to.
2. You can be really out of your body, because your live is outside of the body by default. You kinda projected into and got stuck somehow into the body once, now you believe that you are body, unaware of the 'other' larger reality.

Watch this first: Tom Campbell - OOBE, Fear & Ego

Then you may watch, for example this:
([url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=sGwbBRj4Fc8"] Introductory video to the Phase [/quote]
Obe4u.com instructional video

And the PDF to it you can download here:
Old 05-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Master

I do not think you will my advice but here it is. Forget the youtube videos and reading about it. Just look at it for fun, nothing else. It will not help you to ap. The only thing that will help you is to practice until you get it right. Practice relaxing your body and mind. Your mind has to be very relaxed. When that is relaxed you do an ap technique. You may get out instantly so a technique is not required.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account
The last video from my above post has some instructions on how to do it and what to expect, it is 2h+ long and you can practice with them if you like (voice guided practicing in the video).

There are 2 additional videos from the same youtuber, but you should watch them after doing the first try.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Knower
Great advice from the previous poster's. My advice to you is to remember that everyone is different and will experience differences regarding the exit/separation process. Some feel vibrations, some don't. Some hear static, wind, voices, etc; some don't. The same goes for visual encounters. You'll find what works for you. Be patient. I also always recommend William Buhlman's site: http://www.astralinfo.org

He has some great tips, information and answers commonly asked questions. He has also written a few books that I highly recommend.

Good luck!
Old 06-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Thank you all

Thank you so much DanF for all your help and thank you every one for your great advice.
I am so excited to try this. One of my main reason is that my dad passed away a year and half ago. I can hear him talking to me most of the time. He tells me and my sister to do things or not to do them when we are not sure to do one thing or not, and it comes to be correct almost all the time.

I am hoping to be able to help others with the help of my dad.

I hope this make sense to all of you. Any feedback, I love to hear it.

Best to all of you
Old 19-09-2018, 01:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I think it also naturally happens when you are "asleep"