Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Reverse Manifestation

Ever since I was 9 years old, I've realized this strange phenomenon in which every time I picture something so clearly, the complete opposite happens- good or bad. Back then I had no idea about manifestation; I've only discovered manifestation about 2 years ago. But, I would say that I was "manifesting" correctly, to my understanding. I envisioned everything 1st person using my 5 senses, had high vibrations, not much of a doubt at all. However, every time I did that, the opposite of what I wanted would occur, like I said before.

Because of those experiences, I started to doubt myself more, and more. I would have high anxiety or fear about something happening or not happening, but then it's never as bad as I thought it would be...which is very much a good thing in my mind! Short term that is.

I have grown accustomed to something I call "reverse manifestation" (no idea if theres a technical term for that) because I find that when I do that, things usually work out ok for me in a way? I know that sounds strange... but I think that this is definitely doing more harm than good because from my understanding, putting myself in fear, doubt, and anxiety etc. lowers my energy and we all know that can't be a good thing.

After discovering, and researching manifestation, I definitely have improved my mindset. Obviously, with years of wiring my mind one way, it can be difficult to change but not impossible. I would just like to know if anyone has any thoughts on any of this or if there is any advice I can take! I'm always thinking about this from time to time, and I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks guys!
Old 22-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Knower

First off, know that you're not alone. I had a friend who did the same thing. It was definitely a process for her to change this approach because the evidence was very skewed in the direction of "feel bad so it works out".

One of the hardest things that we have to do - but the *most* beneficial, in my opinion - is let the desire for manifestation go and to raise our vibration for the singular reason that it feels better than not doing that. We live here on earth so we will always want for something, that is the nature of being here, so I have found that the work to do is to cultivate the attitude "things are always moving forward" and change my confirmation bias to seeing the positives; seeing the evidence that things are moving toward the direction I want them to go. But in doing this, always settling back into the most important thing is that I feel good, that I feel better, that I feel relief.

Because it seriously sucks living life with high anxiety rather than peaceful knowing all is well, regardless if it looks exactly like you imagine.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
Reverse Manifestation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailor101
Ever since I was 9 years old, I've realized this strange phenomenon in which every time I picture something so clearly, the complete opposite happens- good or bad. Back then I had no idea about manifestation; I've only discovered manifestation about 2 years ago. But, I would say that I was "manifesting" correctly, to my understanding. I envisioned everything 1st person using my 5 senses, had high vibrations, not much of a doubt at all. However, every time I did that, the opposite of what I wanted would occur, like I said before.

Because of those experiences, I started to doubt myself more, and more. I would have high anxiety or fear about something happening or not happening, but then it's never as bad as I thought it would be...which is very much a good thing in my mind! Short term that is.

I have grown accustomed to something I call "reverse manifestation" (no idea if theres a technical term for that) because I find that when I do that, things usually work out ok for me in a way? I know that sounds strange... but I think that this is definitely doing more harm than good because from my understanding, putting myself in fear, doubt, and anxiety etc. lowers my energy and we all know that can't be a good thing.

After discovering, and researching manifestation, I definitely have improved my mindset. Obviously, with years of wiring my mind one way, it can be difficult to change but not impossible. I would just like to know if anyone has any thoughts on any of this or if there is any advice I can take! I'm always thinking about this from time to time, and I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks guys!

Tailor101,

Welcome to the Forum!

While thinking about how to answer your post, a curious event happened to me. I received the answer to my request for how to answer your post!

The answer I received is, "Beginning from a perspective of "not" having the answer" (lack) must perfectly manifest as "not having the answer".

Please understand that, while I was thinking about how to answer your post, if I had begun with a condition of "not" being able to answer your post, this post would not be available to you to read.....and would have been a perfect manifestation of such a mindset.

I wouldn't have found what I told myself couldn't be found. Do you see?

However, because I oriented my originating request thusly; "There is an answer that meets my needs for this question", the manifestation of that mindset is herein provided, also as a perfect manifestation of such a mindset (for me that is).

This tells me that what you call "Reverse Manifestation" may NOT actually be a reversal of your originating intentions, at all! The manifestation(s) you experienced were likely in direct, perfect correspondence with the most dominant thought(s) of lack energizing the request(s) you projected, which you may have been unaware that you held....but nevertheless, resulted in "reversed" experience from what you told yourself you wanted....perfectly.

The energy comprising the "presumption of lack" can only bring more lack, perfectly. Abundance (i.e. the result(s) you want) CAN NEVER come from energy that can ONLY produce lack. " Why??

You never attract that which you want, but always attract that which you are conscious of being.", as indicated in the 1st reference.

From the most concise, but comprehensive, reference I've ever found to describe what I've said here, I invite you to see for yourself why I've said it (see 2nd reference):

"To discover what your beliefs are, you can work backwards and ask yourself:

"What would I have to believe, in order to end up feeling this way?"
"What would I have to believe, in order to end up perceiving this type of physical reality?"

When you change your beliefs about any particular reality or issue, you instantly also change how you feel about that particular reality or issue.
This is why the interpretation (belief) you give any situation determines how you feel about it."

By the way, I, myself, have wrestled with this question for some time, and I thank you for providing the catalyst, which helped me provide the breakthrough I needed....to meaningfully provide a response, based on similar concerns.

Hope you find this, and the other references, "Tailored" to answer your needs.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=74

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Feelings (see sub-heading "Feelings and Beliefs")

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...45&postcount=4 Why Our Lives Don't Change Much

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...33&postcount=6 Manifested Almost the Opposite, What to do Now?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 30-08-2018, 07:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Dont ask anything negative. Sometimes wishes are granted :)
Old 03-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Knower
That was an interesting dissertation there, @guthrio!
Tailor, that sounds similar to my wife. She worries about everything and is miserable when there's nothing to worry about. She and I are opposites in pretty much every imaginable way. I say that you don't put energy into the weird crazy outlandish bad things that could possibly happen - and she says that she worries about all this stuff so that it doesn't happen. Maybe we balance each other out and ultimately nothing happens.

With regard to reverse manifestation, perhaps guthrio is on to something with the idea that you are actually manifesting your true desire, not the other thing you visualize -is that a possibility.

Welcome to the forum. Love and Light.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Ascender
If you study the Esther Hicks material, she says that everything you want is both sides "what you want, and the absence" and sometimes when you think you are focusing on the actual thing you want, you are TOO AFRAID it wont' come to pass, so you area ACTUALLY activating the ABSENCE of it instead vibrationally.
Old 18-09-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
Reverse Manifestation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
That was an interesting dissertation there, @guthrio!
Tailor, that sounds similar to my wife. She worries about everything and is miserable when there's nothing to worry about. She and I are opposites in pretty much every imaginable way. I say that you don't put energy into the weird crazy outlandish bad things that could possibly happen - and she says that she worries about all this stuff so that it doesn't happen. Maybe we balance each other out and ultimately nothing happens.

With regard to reverse manifestation, perhaps guthrio is on to something with the idea that you are actually manifesting your true desire, not the other thing you visualize -is that a possibility.

Welcome to the forum. Love and Light.

StormNexus,

Much thanks for the compliments. Ironically, I just happened to be reading an online book entitled "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by Dr. Joseph Murphy. I say ironic, because there is a chapter in this book that precisely answers the OP's question spot on, entitled, "The Law of Reversed Effort & Why You Get the Opposite of What You Pray for", right on page 78 of 171!!

Basically it states that "When your desires and your imagination are in conflict, your imagination invariably gains the day". Why?

I invite you to see why for yourself, and though the answer very much supports my "dissertation"....it is more succinctly stated. Wish I'd stated it so well!

I hope you, and the OP, if he comes back to this thread to see the reference below, agree.

Enjoy!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=53 "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind"
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 18-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:

Thanks guys!

Hello,

I have had similar experiences. I find that I can envision some thing, more often than not it has to do with a desired outcome of some kind. I kind of use 'self talk' with myself in the process. Then when the opposit happens, I laugh and realize those things I told myself got reversed.

I have come to the conclusion it is my intellectual rejecting my vision because it wants to convince me it is in charge of those things. Which is strange because my intellect will step aside and let me bring in very good intuitive guidance. There must be a fear factor of some kind involved for a reverse manifestation to happen. I am really not sure what is going on with these things. I find that if I am less demanding when it comes to things I have apprehensions about, it works best for me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-09-2018, 06:29 AM
Master
Reverse Manifestation

Quote:

Thanks guys!

—-

Thought provoking...

Attachment is a coin with two faces
Fear & Desire
We seek what we do not have...desire
We are fearful to lose what we have or denial of what we seek...fear
Our fear causes reverse manifestation
Old 07-11-2018, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
First off, know that you're not alone. I had a friend who did the same thing. It was definitely a process for her to change this approach because the evidence was very skewed in the direction of "feel bad so it works out".

One of the hardest things that we have to do - but the *most* beneficial, in my opinion - is let the desire for manifestation go and to raise our vibration for the singular reason that it feels better than not doing that. We live here on earth so we will always want for something, that is the nature of being here, so I have found that the work to do is to cultivate the attitude "things are always moving forward" and change my confirmation bias to seeing the positives; seeing the evidence that things are moving toward the direction I want them to go. But in doing this, always settling back into the most important thing is that I feel good, that I feel better, that I feel relief.

Because it seriously sucks living life with high anxiety rather than peaceful knowing all is well, regardless if it looks exactly like you imagine.

I completely agree, living with anxiety definitely isn't exactly enjoyable, and I'm sure anyone knows that. I will have to try that out and start to change my attitude! Thank you so much!