Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
If you are aware then that counts out that first theory I suppose. Being conscious of someone when waking could also be a premonition. Could this person represent emotion?
There are countless questions to ask yourself to do a process of elimination.

The main one would be: What state of mind are you in when you go to sleep, are you happy, sad, agitated, angry, anxious?

If you are prone to getting messages from beyond then there is more of a chance that this is some sort of a message for you, or even the support of a spirit for your life.

Regarding a video of this, its interesting. You could record your expressions when sleeping and waking to see if there is a pattern, along with keeping a dream diary to assess your findings. Write things down like dates and times if anything out of the ordinary happens. You can then look back and maybe find a pattern.
It is certainly a source for interest and study
I think it is all about a specific person. I seen her in passing last year had a great feeling and a need to get to know her. I finally found her and things went as well as it could have. She introduced to her friends and family. I made an mistake and it went downhill. I hadn't seen her since last year. I was certain she was interested in dating me again but she got upset and eventually told me not to contact her again. I wholly think she is attracted to me but has some kind of fear from a past relationships etc.

I've had strange occurrences ever since I first seen her. I've been keeping a record but I'm still tend to dismiss their implied merit. I think I'd be convinced if I was able to get a photo of that face and it matched the woman in question I seen it once in February then in April very sporadic. I think that might be impossible if they are for guidance. I'm conflicted. The implied guidance suggests connecting with her again but I'm very reluctant based on what she last told me.