Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Pathfinder

Dragon and harbor

This dream is not of the past night, but before that.

I am in a very high apartment with only white furniture, white walls, even a white floor. The apartment is on top of a high building. I wonder why I am here and worry a bit as if I do not belong in this place, maybe its someones house..
There are huge windows in almost every wall, and outside it is nighttime, there is a harbor down below with tall-ships and little lights and people everywhere.
It looks buzzing and alive.

Suddenly something amazing happens, it filled me with fear and awe at the same time. I see a dragon floating by, a white see-through dragon. It looks a bit like the pictures of Chinese dragons.
He is close to the windows and 'huge'. He has a big eye that looks inside through the windows. It is as big as half a window.
I sense an immense sort of intellect in him, that I cannot grasp fully, I cannot understand it fully. There is something that is too great to comprehend. I am filled with awe but also at the same time I fear him. Something about it makes me aware of a certain danger.
It can see me..
I cannot put it to words well enough but it seemed like being observed by something immense, something that might harm me.
Maybe I was just afraid of the sheer size, and if I had been balanced a bit more, I would have understood that it would not harm me.

I hid behind the sofa, but I could still see it floating by.
The people in the harbor did not see him I think, I could not hear any panic.
I especially remember his eye observing me.
I really wonder what it was about. I have been wondering if I could try to paint him, but I suspect that it would just turn out wrong and too different from what it looked like.
There where more dragons in the distance, much further away.
Old 27-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindWater
There are huge windows in almost every wall, and outside it is nighttime, there is a harbor down below with tall-ships and little lights and people everywhere.
It looks buzzing and alive.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=91059

Streets were filled with open shops all containing lamps with lit light bulbs of differing shapes, colours and sizes.
It was a sunset view with old wooden tall sailing ships docking along the calm sea coast.

It would seem that the seraphs (ancient fiery dragons) are soon to be here in the next week according to your dream.

My dream showed a time frame of early evening like 7 PM Summer on a European coastline.

Yours is now night time, so its like 2 weeks of our real time is like 3 hours of dream time.

17-Sept-2015 It looked like 7 PM in the evening.
2 weeks later your dream has now put the arrival of the fallen angels into the nighttime.

Interesting how your dream showed filled shops with people. Yet my shops only had quiet coloured light bulbs (spirits ?).

Amazing days ahead.
Old 27-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Guide
Hi Windwater, Please disregard my interpretation if it doesn't feel right. This is, IMO, a wonderful dream! So glad you posted it.

I am in a very high apartment with only white furniture, white walls, even a white floor. The apartment is on top of a high building.
White is good in this dream, it indicates purity, pure intentions, goodness. The apartment is showing you an aspect of self. Apartments symbolize constricted living, as they are just a smaller form of a house, but the fact that you are at top of building indicates to me that you have developed your perspectives very well as you have the best and highest view of everything.

There are huge windows in almost every wall, and outside it is nighttime, there is a harbor down below with tall-ships and little lights and people everywhere.It looks buzzing and alive.

Nighttime indicates unknown information, confusion, fear. In this dream, the night would indicate unknown information, as people are roaming and enjoying the evening. A harbor is symbolic of a pause in progress, similar to a weigh station.

Suddenly something amazing happens, it filled me with fear and awe at the same time. I see a dragon floating by, a white see-through dragon. It looks a bit like the pictures of Chinese dragons.

Any type of mystical, mythical creature in a dream coming to you, assisting you, or basically not harming you is a very good omen! Dragons were once the "gatekeepers" of sacred knowledge, not secret knowledge, but sacred knowledge and they guarded the knowledge with all their might. Most people have negative connotations of dragons, even if only symbolically, but they were incredibly loyal and dutiful to their responsibilities. They symbolize commitment to a cause. You either are about to encounter an opportunity or have recently begun an endeavor that will require a great sense of commitment. The dragon has come to you symbolically to show that this opportunity in your waking life is of utmost importance and that you are being sent spiritual help (the dragon) in order to see this project through. This dragon will be with you for the duration of this opportunity/project (whatever it is), so be courageous and don't falter out of fear, as it must be a very important project to receive such help (dragon).

The people in the harbor did not see him I think, I could not hear any panic.
I especially remember his eye observing me.

The other people couldn't see the dragon as the dragon is meant for your assistance, which is why you are the only one that seems to see it. Great dream! I would wish you good luck, but honestly, you are not going to need it with this dragon working for you!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 27-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Suspended
The big Dragon is You. You are transparent and intelligent. The big eye means you see things, and observe things closely. You can see into yourself and others. This can be unnerving to some. Please to paint him and post it here.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder

Goodness,.. I need to let all this sink in a bit. There is so much in all of your replies that I cannot wrap my mind around it yet.
Its beautiful to read SoJourner, what you wrote made me tear up. I am not sure why but its filled with so much hope. Maybe that is it.
It also fits with how the dragon felt to me, although I was afraid, I did not really believe that I had to be. He was just too great to understand, that is what scared me, or my mind, but internally, I was in awe. In a positive way. It lights my heart a bit when I think about it.
I definitely like how you interpret the symbols, like this part:
"Nighttime indicates unknown information, confusion, fear. In this dream, the night would indicate unknown information, as people are roaming and enjoying the evening."
It feels quite right. The aliveness out there, and the murmur of people talking had something mysterious about it, an excited buzzing, a question mark. It does seem like unknown information, something happening but not quite knowing.
And this one:
"White is good in this dream, it indicates purity, pure intentions, goodness. The apartment is showing you an aspect of self. Apartments symbolize constricted living, as they are just a smaller form of a house, but the fact that you are at top of building indicates to me that you have developed your perspectives very well as you have the best and highest view of everything."
This one just gives me hope, as I am sort of constricted in how I live, I constrict myself in a way. But, I think the second part of what you write is true also, I constantly doubt myself but there are moments in which things are so clear. I cannot put it to words.
My self doubt pulls me down, and also the doubt of others, they misunderstand me because I do not express any of it, out of self doubt I constrict myself. I see things though, and understand parts of it more then others. But if I do not express any of it, people will never understand me or take me and my input/knowledge serious. I find it hard to even write that I have input or knowledge (just forced myself to do it) :) because I do not take myself serious either.
Your way of explaining that part of the dream gives me strength, and makes me believe in myself. Even if its just for this tiny moment, its wonderful.
Thank you for your reply, I am truly very happy with it. You find things in there that are tiny and subtle, but you understand them anyway. Tuned in to my dream :) thanks.

Thunder Bow,
Oh, I cannot, its too hard to paint. I would be afraid that it would just not contain what it is supposed to contain. I would not do it justice.
I tried to find art of dragons that look like it, to show you, but so far I cannot find any.
If I do I will show you though!
Your interpretation is interesting too, because its true. Well, as in being an empath, which I think I am (to give it a name, I am not completely sure what to call it)

Tristan,
Really interesting that you had a dream about a harbor with lights and tall ships as well. I do not completely understand your explanation.
But its funny that you had the same dream image.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Really interesting that you had a dream about a harbor with lights and tall ships as well. I do not completely understand your explanation.
It looks like angels will soon be walking amongst everyone on this planet within the next month.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder

Ah right, I was not sure if fallen angels would mean something bad, or something good. Its a language thing I think. In my language, if I translate it, it means angels that have fallen away from 'the good', they are not ok.
So I was unsure what you meant.
I hope you are right, in a way I feel they are already here. Angels I mean. Or maybe people connected with them.

I do not know for sure what angels are, I just see them as guides, but I have no visuals of it, and no concept of how they look or are.
Maybe the closest thing to how I understand them is energy, in a pure form. Brain Froud (artist) painted a couple of paintings once, that seemed right to me. They are called singers, you could look them up if you are interested to see.
They are called: singer of courage, singer of initiation, singer of unity, singer of healing etc. I think there are 7 paintings like that, not sure though.

Not sure why I am blabbing about the singers :) sorry. They somehow seem to fit the subject a bit.
I like the name 'singer' because to me it represents bringing a message, but bringing it in a vibration way I guess. I cannot put it in the best words.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah right, I was not sure if fallen angels would mean something bad, or something good. Its a language thing I think. In my language, if I translate it, it means angels that have fallen away from 'the good', they are not ok.
So I was unsure what you meant.
I hope you are right, in a way I feel they are already here. Angels I mean. Or maybe people connected with them.

I do not know for sure what angels are
Some are already here and have been here for many years.

Just do a Wikipedia search for angels. It lists almost all of the main types.
Old 27-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

Well, it may sound odd but I often feel that I want to keep myself from reading too much about it. Because it will form a concept in my mind, my thinking mind/ego. It happens really easily with me. Reading about spiritual things causes concepts to form and it keeps me away from sensing / understanding it on a deeper level.
I truly want to know what they are, and if they are out there. I want to know it through,.. connection I guess.
So that is why I have not googled them too much.
I stumbled upon this artwork though, and voila a concept was born :) lol, so it happened again. Its hard to completely prevent it. And its ok.
I know it does not work the same for everyone, but my mind just absorbs it all and creates a whole image.
I might read some basics about it though, maybe.