Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 15-11-2018, 09:17 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Which is better, subliminals or hypnosis?

I am quite confused at first because there are many tools that can be used in order to manifest your desires into reality.

I looked for answers online and in a certain blog from must spark joy, I learned that both have advantages, depending on the user.

Hypnosis might be time consuming, but it is considered as an extremely effective tool to reprogram your subconscious.

On the other hand, subliminals are more convenient to use because you can listen to it anytime, anywhere. However, it requires enough time for the results to manifest into your reality.

How about you, which do you prefer?
Old 15-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Master

To access subconscious I prefer self-hypnosis. I am against subliminals. I wouldn't use hetero-hypnosis excepting if I fully trusted the the hypnotist, and I couldn't do something myself.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Knower

I've tried both and neither worked for me. I think the reason hypnosis didn't work for me was because I found it so boring and difficult to focus on what the hypnotist was saying. Instead of visualizing what I was suppose to be visualizing I kept finding my mind wondering to other things. I did it every night for about 60 days but it didn't work, probably for that reason.

I prefer subliminals because I'm on the computer a lot and I can have them playing in the background while doing other things. I'm still trying to get them to work though.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:03 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I see. Thank you for sharing your insights. I appreciate it very much!
Old 16-11-2018, 06:05 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I've tried both and neither worked for me. I think the reason hypnosis didn't work for me was because I found it so boring and difficult to focus on what the hypnotist was saying. Instead of visualizing what I was suppose to be visualizing I kept finding my mind wondering to other things. I did it every night for about 60 days but it didn't work, probably for that reason.

I prefer subliminals because I'm on the computer a lot and I can have them playing in the background while doing other things. I'm still trying to get them to work though.

Cool! But wouldn't it be also distracting if you listen to subliminals while doing something on your computer?
Old 16-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Master

You want to get pass conscious requests to your subconscious. In the regular wake state you can't. You have either to be in an adequate trance state, or to catch the exact moment of opportunity when you're falling asleep, or when you're waking up.

Subliminals, repetitions, daydreaming, etc. don't work as you want, and they may actually pass incorrect message affected by your beliefs and emotions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You want to get pass conscious requests to your subconscious. In the regular wake state you can't. You have either to be in an adequate trance state, or to catch the exact moment of opportunity when you're falling asleep, or when you're waking up.

Subliminals, repetitions, daydreaming, etc. don't work as you want, and they may actually pass incorrect message affected by your beliefs and emotions.

In that case, you prefer hypnosis over subliminals?
Old 29-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestyourreality88
In that case, you prefer hypnosis over subliminals?
Yes. .