Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Merging

I've been wondering how many of you had experienced the merging with your tf? Mine happened while doing my weekly shop in a full supermarket...was concentrating on what I needed to put in the trolley when I felt what I can only describe as energy whirling around the centre of my being, this expanded and 'love' grew...down towards my pelvis and up to the crown of my head and beyond. I couldn't control it, a thought popped into my head saying surrender to it. At that point it felt like his subtle body had totally merged with mine...I could see him in my minds eye...feel him...it was pure ecstasy. Seemed really weird to be happening while in a public place but the most beautiful feeling overwhelmed me and has remained in my memory since.

The thing is, since he's been away I look at photo's or relive some moments in my head to feel close to him but it does little to ease the sense of 'less'. But rarely do I look for that energy within me which I now realise is the one thing that still connects us. This morning on waking I tried to 'merge' with him, just imagining I'm hugging him but doing what I felt then...my subtle body merging with his. That same old energy was there instantly and my mood lifted...cos I realised that it IS all real no matter what my head keeps telling me.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Loving_Soul

Just another view on what you may have experienced - is your own masculine energy merging with ur feminine - this is a common occurance in spiritual awakening. I remember experiencing a very similar thing - I too thought it was my twin - we spoke the next day and he experienced it too - however I believe it was infact our owns energies merging not each other.

We have on another occasion during intimacy experienced what we now believe to be our souls merging - it was a different experience entirely for us both.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Loving_Soul

Just another view on what you may have experienced - is your own masculine energy merging with ur feminine - this is a common occurance in spiritual awakening. I remember experiencing a very similar thing - I too thought it was my twin - we spoke the next day and he experienced it too - however I believe it was infact our owns energies merging not each other.

We have on another occasion during intimacy experienced what we now believe to be our souls merging - it was a different experience entirely for us both.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account

It could well be Loving_Soul, I'm not very good at describing what it felt like as I've never experienced anything like it before. All I know was that I couldn't stop it, it had nothing to do with what I was thinking at the time...like something else was in charge. Whether it was energy or souls I have no idea. Either way the bliss that lingered for days after was magical.

It wasn't a 'connection' like I felt the first time I met him, that was different. That too was not of my control but a feeling that came from what I think was the solar plexus region, a kind of pulling and the knowing that a bond had been forged. Together with the realisation I was him and him me. But definately different altogether from the merging.