Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2012, 08:58 AM
mysticangela

what are Karmic Relationships?

Please someone explain the difference between these two.. Karmic and Twin Soul relationship

Thanks
Old 14-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Master
Hi,

Every twin soul relationship has karmic attributes, as I see it.

To be very specific, the primary reason for So Many issues with twin soul relationships is because of those Karmic entanglements.

Can you imagine several hundred life times of combative relationships all being present in the subconscious. How many of them involved a twin? If you can then you will begin to understand why there are issues and how to proceed to resolve them.

There are ways to void the karmic entanglements and step into personal empowerment. When that is done, understanding replaces confusion and joy replaces sorrow.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator
There are many that believe that twin souls do not have karma...with each other. Rather they have karma, from say past lives, that is to be resolved in other relationships such as soul mate relationships. In my opinion, that is why we do not reunite with our twin soul until we have worked through our own karma, separate of them. There are those that believe we do not reunite with our twin soul/twin flame until our last incarnation here on earth. If that's true, and we don't know for sure, that would mean that many of those that believe they are living a twin soul experience are actually dealing with soul mates relationships. Which if you agree with that thought process, it would explain why there are so many couples that have not reunited. But, this is a very controversial topic for most of us, due to different core beliefs about what twin souls truly are and what we are experiencing.
Old 14-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Perseus

The issue with karma is it often gets reduced to this idea that you're having difficulty in your current life because of something unresolved or bad that happened in a previous life. This may or may not be true, but practically speaking whatever exists as a karmic balance when you're born shows up in the patterns of your current life and that's where the resolution of it can start. That is it can be dealt with without even having to worry about reincarnation.
Old 14-12-2012, 06:27 PM
AutumnL

My understanding is karmic relationships are ones u learn from they are very intense and can last years and in my opinion very painful and frustrating at times.
Twin Soul u learn lessons separate and come together.
Old 14-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Ascender
A karmic relationship is basically a relationship with someone who you love at first but eventually the love just sort of fades. You want to leave this person but you feel as if something is holding you back. What holds you back is the lesson that you have not yet learned. Usually karmic relationship become really toxic towards the end, and more than likely both parties come together for child bearing. Whereas TF relationships are never toxic, there's just an imbalance between the two.
Old 14-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator
All the above...:) funtimes not!!!!!!!
Old 14-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
A karmic relationship is basically a relationship with someone who you love at first but eventually the love just sort of fades. You want to leave this person but you feel as if something is holding you back. What holds you back is the lesson that you have not yet learned. Usually karmic relationship become really toxic towards the end, and more than likely both parties come together for child bearing. Whereas TF relationships are never toxic, there's just an imbalance between the two.

Perfectly explained.
Old 15-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Master
All the true twin flame relationships that I am aware of have deep karmatic influences.

In my case, we have established physical harmony which respects these energies.

I can appreciate the need to think differently, however for those who have these relationships, the reality of the physical separation should be the first clue.

So that is "my truth" and how I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-12-2012, 08:19 PM
mysticangela

thanks guys, I asked this question cause prior to my meeting of my current boyfriend(I can now confidently say so lol) I was in a very emotionally hard/frustrating relationship with this guy whom I actually thought was my soulmate and it turns out He was there seemed to be a bond and throughout the relationship I felt I was paying for something like redemption it got really ugly and deep down my heart I felt like something was holding us together and not love coz the first time I saw him the first thing that came to my mind was "I am in trouble"this was reflected even in my dreams of this guy the setting was always full of anger and sometimes He was a superior person like I get into a hotel and He's the one serving me, in the dream life He was always angry and we were never agreeing eventually after so long He chose the other woman and I had to use all my will and God's to get out but this relationship opened up wounds really past that I had to deal with: unforgiveness self esteem,God and sin etc.. then a while later I meet my BF now I believe to be my TF it was totally different, it felt like home, I remember thanking God for answering my prayers then I had to deal with the fears, insecurities and issues brought about by my soulmate.. I actually loved this guy and i got closer and closer to God It opened my eyes to truths I never even knew I started experiencing light, meditation and even seeing colors my intuition got clear and the dreams oh the dreams were always of a bright future I lost my mum, he never came physically but poor boy He was in me in spirit even at the funeral, i came to read the course in miracles nd I knew from the beginning this is more than I can grasp and now I know I have learned love and been shown where that love will take us and the way we shall change the world together.. Poor boy He is just starting to wake up but he told me he feels the same today but had been blocking/running away.. i can go on and on but I hope you can pick the difference here