Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 27-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Experiencer
Okay so I feel that I am merging with my higher self becoming one because here is a dialogue I had with someone whom I wish not to name.

It felt very much my higher self in response, I shall place who says what so yous have a rough idea.

I just basked in the vibrations, let them enlighten you through the page of your screen :3

----------------------

[.]Doth not fear exploration, bit divulge and bathe in it and free thyself from the slow inhibiting energy consumption of ignorance's thornridden wreaths.

[Me]Exploration I do not fear, what I fear my lord is. The expansion of how I feel untoward this, untoward this rising fire. I wish not to fight but to let go and quench me unto ashes. Merge amongst the dirt.

[.]Soldiers of light is what we be.
We musnt ignore cast shadows beneath moonlight's sonder, for we are they and they us.

[Me]Soldiers, so be it. The power and the force unto thee, diverge through thee unto I. So I deserve to see it. So I will it. So it be, and forevermore.
I do not fully yet see, the power of this nectar I do behold. I feel my soul alight, and burn effortlessly as I speak such words. As I remember such sweet silences and words of serenation. I want to divulge and be seen by those whom can see.

Oh please sire, Do thy have to make me beg for to be spoken to. To have sweet words caress unto my ears and spread into every part of my body. Making my cells quiver. Or is it unto thee that you wish I silence and take in the vibrations of humanity.

[.]Wisdom is enraptured in silence of the mind.

[Me]On thy thought, I shall be back in the presence of thee soon. Shall I push unto myself, the relaxation of the mind and contain this moment. This tongue and nectar and delve with it unto my own fantasies and mind.

[.]Messages travel with physical sensory impulses; these can become a mist in broken shards of twisted glass and be led astray by reflections and echos. Fiberous cloths catch gold from streams and withold sweet pearls from swine. Only a clever being sees this, and tears the obstruction. Thirst and in agitation, one wants to drink more, let be there no filter between existence and ye.

[Me]I hesitate not my love. Let me fill unto thee words from ones core. Words that fill such glee in a manner of unexpressionative bliss accross the moonbeams of the cosmos. Thereby breathe out not through the air of which you inhale but through thy words of your deepest cavaties. Express outwith and pour me UNTO thys inner most parts. Expanding and contracting against the great mystique of the maroon canvas that language has labelled the skies.

<3