Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-04-2011, 06:03 AM
Master
Do Ghosts Sneeze ???

I know that sounds weird but myself, my husband all heard what sounded like a very loud sneeze! I thought it was my husband, who was alone in the livingroom watching tv and I was in my bedroom with our son who was playing his ps3. My husband asked if one of us had sneezed and neither of us had. I asked my son if he had heard the sneezing, he did. It sounded a lot like a man sneezing, it was loud the way my husband sneezes - like an allergy sneeze. Its allergy season here in Atlanta. My husband made a joke and said, "Its a ghost sneezing!" It probably was one mocking him I would think. Why IDk. Weird. Very weird. Kind of creepy that all 3 of us heard it. That doesn't usually happen. lol

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 05-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Master
I don't know but that is one of the cutest most amusing questions I've ever heard, ****~*

Old 05-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Master
I wasn't going to post this but it wasn't the first time I thought I heard someone sneeze when there was noone home but me. I had heard it in our other home too.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 05-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
I know that sounds weird but myself, my husband all heard what sounded like a very loud sneeze! I thought it was my husband, who was alone in the livingroom watching tv and I was in my bedroom with our son who was playing his ps3. My husband asked if one of us had sneezed and neither of us had. I asked my son if he had heard the sneezing, he did. It sounded a lot like a man sneezing, it was loud the way my husband sneezes - like an allergy sneeze. Its allergy season here in Atlanta. My husband made a joke and said, "Its a ghost sneezing!" It probably was one mocking him I would think. Why IDk. Weird. Very weird. Kind of creepy that all 3 of us heard it. That doesn't usually happen. lol

They are people so whatever they think is clever they can do.. (lol)

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Master
..and there sure is lots of dust where they hang around, usually...;o}

Old 05-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Master
Thanks Toolite. Lol Silvergirl !! And it is allergy season here in Atlanta !! ****

Old 05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Master
I know I am joking about the sneeze and all but last night for some reason I was really scared to the point I was afraid to go to sleep. I don't know why. I use to be that way yrs ago but every once in a while I get afraid again. I was sleeping in the bedroom and my husband in the livingroom - he is very ill and doesn't sleep well, up all night going to the bathroom and he tosses a lot so some times we sleep apart. Other weird things have been happening again, my cell phone was on the charger all night, I always keep it on there all night because it will get "taken" I woke up this morning and was going to take it off the charger only it never charged ! Maybe it was the battery, the battery is fairly new but I did change it since I have several new batteries. It still didn't charge but now it is. Maybe its the charger? I had a brand new charger still in the box and I went to get it it was gone ! Weird. Then earlier I was washing towels and I thought I had put the cover of the washing machine down but when I went into the kitchen the cover was still up. Probably me just being absent minded but the new charger? Where did it go? The other night I saw a little lost boy in my livingroom. He had dark cirlcles around his sad eyes. I called AA michael and Mother Mary to help him to the light. I felt that they were able to help him but I am not sure. Perhaps the little boy isn't what I think. Maybe he was something other than a little boy.

Old 06-04-2011, 04:01 AM
neospiritualist

Or someone with strong telepathy sneezes abit too loud maybe?
Old 06-04-2011, 04:15 AM
Sangress

I have sneezed when I'm out of my body because someones energy smelled funny......

So..yes I suppose.

I've had spirits clear their throats and cough to get my attention....and the ghost-dog who wanders about my house barks and whimpers occasionally......so sneezing shouldn't be much different.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I have sneezed when I'm out of my body because someones energy smelled funny......

So..yes I suppose.

I've had spirits clear their throats and cough to get my attention....and the ghost-dog who wanders about my house barks and whimpers occasionally......so sneezing shouldn't be much different.
Thanks Sangress - it makes good sense that they would sneeze especially to catch our attention. What was odd how all 3 of us heard it at the same time.