Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-12-2012, 08:25 PM
mysticangela

thanks a lot Element this is truly helpful and I believe so it it is I have worked my own Karma and boy wasn't it hard you seem to be in the know of this area are you gifted in any way? coz what you say is actually true for me thanks big time

Huggs
Old 15-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Raineco

[quote]Usually karmic relationship become really toxic towards the end, and more than likely both parties come together for child bearing. /QUOTE]

ouch... so morbid I had to laugh!

On TF/TS karma- personally I think you do have a few lifetimes together, after many more lifetimes preparing. One thing I read is that there is a willingness to work through the karma that TS's DO have between them, because there is a natural unconditional love/acceptance at the foundation, you're more alike than with other soul mates so the misunderstandings don't feel so hopeless and toxic
Old 16-12-2012, 04:33 AM
AutumnL

In my experience not all karmic relationships are toxic, in fact mine prepared me for my tf. I learned alot from him and still am as well as he is from me. We still have alot of love between us, in fact, some mistake karmic relationships as a tf. But tf love is much more pure and passionate.
Old 16-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
A karmic relationship is basically a relationship with someone
who you love at first but eventually the love just sort of fades.
You want to leave this person but you feel as if something is holding you back.
What holds you back is the lesson that you have not yet learned.
Usually karmic relationships become really toxic towards the end...
YES, perfectly explained.

And when that lesson has been learned...what a freedom!
Always wishing them well...from a distance, though.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Master
What DARKEST_HOUR said-if I hadn't become wise to her games, I would still be dancing futilely with Workgirl and wouldn't have reconnected with SC1. She helped me to further focus my efforts on what I really wanted, vs. what I thought I wanted. "Toxic" is pretty apt too. I regret I wasn't able to help her, but some people just don't want to help themselves first.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 17-12-2012, 02:26 AM
pens66

I only recently realized the difference. I am definately dealing with a karmatic relationship now - off and on relationship better this time around than the past 3, but I have always known not my complete soulmate, something was always off between us despite a great love and relationship... never could explain it to anyone but when I married him (before my spiritual awakening even began), I asked myself and close friends. "what am I going to do if my soulmate comes along?"
Well, he did... unbelievable energy and love. We spent a short time together but had to go back to our lives. We are in very similar relationships. I spent years in pain and longing to reconnect until I accepted we have karma with others and things to work on. I don't like it but have been able to accept it and keep working on life's plan. I guess some do peruse those relationships but clear messages and circumstances made it clear it was not the time.

Anyway, karmatic relationships very bittersweet and tremendous work. I guess I am grateful I got a moment in this life to reconnect with my TFand know he is here. I just send him great love everytime I think of him or get a sign. We connect in dreams every now and then. It helps.
Old 17-12-2012, 03:52 AM
AutumnL

Pens66,I so know how u feel, mostly, I dated a guy on and off for 12 years very difficult relationship. It challenged me in every aspect. We have a child and it seemed to be getting better as years gone by, we were very close to be getting married, but because of some things in my life he chose to leave me until I "fixed" the problem. That was the best thing he did because it opened the door for the most beautiful person I have ever known to walk into my life. But I see the difference distinctly.
Old 17-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticangela
thanks a lot Element this is truly helpful and I believe so it it is I have worked my own Karma and boy wasn't it hard you seem to be in the know of this area are you gifted in any way? coz what you say is actually true for me thanks big time

Huggs

It would depend on what you mean when you say 'gifted'. I have psychic abilities if that is what you refer to...as many also have on this site. Much of my 'knowledge' on these things comes from experience and intuition, and mostly paying attention to the path I've been on and the messages I've been presented with.

I think the most important thing about any relationship we encounter in life is what does that relationship do to help us strengthen OURSELVES? I think many times we focus too much on what the relationship means and how we feel about that person, rather than asking why that person has shown up in our lives.