Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 23-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Experiencer

Sight seeing in the dream world

Last night I was on a bus in a dream and became lucid. This is the first time I've been on a bus in a lucid dream, instead of going on a rampage like I usually do when I become lucid, I stayed in my seat and looked out the window. It was amazing. At first my brain was coming up with scenery that looked kinda like my normal bus route from home to college (i.e. warehouses, factories etc.) but all of a sudden we were out in the countryside on a road by a cliff facing the sea and I could see an set of islands. It was one of the most impressive sceneries I have ever seen, its very rare to see anything like that in real life. I stayed on this bus for a good while looking out the window and funnily enough, the dream kept going. Usually my main problem in lucid dreams is that when I become lucid, the dream ends very easily and a way to overcome that I discovered is to keep moving. Thats why I go on rampages because when I keep moving and never stop to look at anything for too long, the dream keeps going. I found out that driving cars has the same effect. Well sitting on a bus, looking out the window has the same effect too.

This further validates my theory. My theory is that when the brain has to constantly keep creating new scenery, then the dream keeps going for some reason. It doesn't work as well when I fly though which is strange. Maybe its because I have no experience with flying in real life.
Old 30-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Henri77

Well it sounds like you get bored easily.
I'd suggest inquiring here.... forums devoted to lucid dreaming & dreamstates
http://www.dreamviews.com/content/