Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Guide
Who's Denise?

Had a dream i was trying to sleep in my childhood room, when all of a sudden a single electricity bolt (like a tesla coil) went from the roof to the floor and slowly moved across the room. I moved to the foot of the bed so it wouldnt hit me. I grabbed my phone and began recording it, until it disappeared through the wall. I was stunned by what i saw. I reviewed the footage in my phone and each time i viewed it, something else was revealed, like trophies and awards suddenly appearing when the lightening bolt disappeared, and a ghost woman desperately calling out the name Denise.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:52 AM
Master
That is a cool dream!

So then, a bolt of lightning illuminates, successes you've forgotten about or needed to be shown? Denise Denise... I wonder if you have a niece? Powerful.

Old 22-05-2018, 04:34 AM
Master
the revealed trophies and awards were apparently present within your room,
only out of your normal awareness, so they represent accomplishments you've
achieved, perhaps in a past life, or on a 'plane of awareness' unfamiliar to
your waking/human self. they might also indicate abilities you've mastered.
the desperation of the ghost suggests that she is relying on you for something;
helpless to do it on her own. you hold the means to communication in your
hand, since a phone can do more than record images (lol).
Old 22-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator
Lightening is symbolic for a flash of insight so you are trying to make yourself aware of something. My impression is that this is representing the limited thinking (ceiling) that you picked up in childhood that has created the foundation (floor) that you stand on. The foundation being that our worth is wrapped up in how many trophies and awards we have achieved. We aren't here to prove our value or worth by amassing awards and accolades. We are here to create whatever our hearts desire. But when we get caught up in the idea that we have to perform well, get recognized and compete to win our worth we run the risk of damaging our self esteem if we fail to achieve those things. This type of mindset may have created some life long frenetic energy (Denise) in you that has been haunting you and probably causing scattered energy in you maybe driven by a fear of failure. Life is not a competition to be won. You do not need to prove yourself. You are seen as infinitely worthy simply for being you. Break this old conditioning so you can let the pressure off of yourself and the skies the limit.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Had a dream i was trying to sleep in my childhood room, when all of a sudden a single electricity bolt (like a tesla coil) went from the roof to the floor and slowly moved across the room. I moved to the foot of the bed so it wouldnt hit me. I grabbed my phone and began recording it, until it disappeared through the wall. I was stunned by what i saw. I reviewed the footage in my phone and each time i viewed it, something else was revealed, like trophies and awards suddenly appearing when the lightening bolt disappeared, and a ghost woman desperately calling out the name Denise.

Your higher crown chakra is awakening to connect you deeper to the other side, which of course is yourself, your higher self and its gifts when open fully. I would suspect that within your childhood period you were afraid or removed from that higher space and you were grounded into reality as many of us have occur in our separation points. Becoming more curious and investigating things "out of the norm" can awaken you to see things differently. As you reviewed the footage, you are seeing the changing nature of yourself through that point of awareness in yourself connected to this. I would say those things you mention are symbolic of your own achievements that can be attained through reconnection to yourself once more, as you reconnect to this time where your brainstorming of ideas through the higher self can become very successful for you.

A while ago I had the name Denise and Kevin Vancefield come to me in a dream space. I have met one Denise since but no Kevin. Names come that can take time to open meanings

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-05-2018, 11:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely

I think this dream forecasts a period to come in which you will gain insight into childhood events and their meanings for you in your adult life, how they shaped you. The insight will be sudden and might scare you a bit. The dream tells you to be very aware of these revelations so that you don't forget them. Over time, as you review your childhood situations again and again, more and more will become clear to you - you will recognize yourself.

I have no associations with the name "Denise" but Google tells me this, which I found interesting:

- Denise is one of the feminine forms of the masculine name Denis or Dennis.
- Comes from: Dionysius, the pagan God of wine
- Denise means "to be devoted to Bacchus
Old 25-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the revealed trophies and awards were apparently present within your room,
only out of your normal awareness, so they represent accomplishments you've
achieved, perhaps in a past life, or on a 'plane of awareness' unfamiliar to
your waking/human self. they might also indicate abilities you've mastered.
the desperation of the ghost suggests that she is relying on you for something;
helpless to do it on her own. you hold the means to communication in your
hand, since a phone can do more than record images (lol).

Lol phone communicating with ghosts, how did i miss that