Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-12-2016, 05:38 AM
Guide

Yeah, you will be you, even more so. Your deepest thoughts and feelings, who you are inside, what you believe and know....the side that most people don't see so they don't judge you here....is who you really are and that will be what is seen there. But what's funny is, say that you have dark thoughts...the only ones who can see that are the others who are on that same frequency at the same time...so they can't really judge you since they are right there with you, on the same level. Someone on another frequency, is not going to be there to see that, unless they are on the same frequency as you at the same time. Their thoughts and energy would have to be on the same frequency as yours.

Last edited by Colorado : 06-12-2016 at 06:40 AM.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Master
Dying is more like getting out of a tight costume (the body) which feels like a cocoon and setting yourself free and your spirit feels like a garment and the real you. You even know that you are dying and you are now dead as your thoughts are seamless during the transition. You now are aware of what your family is doing to mourn and bury you while at the same time you are aware that you are a spirit in a spirit world and you start to explore your surroundings. So yeah, you will definitely still be you in the afterlife.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Knower
In total agreement, I would add nothing at this time. Good reading indeed.
Old 21-12-2016, 09:53 AM
Suspended
Knower

After death its only physical body changes to the other one but the soul remains the same. Our soul is immortal and incarnates again and again until it attains its completeness.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Master
I don't know how anybody knows anything about that really. There is so much illusion presented to us. If we do have communication across the veil, the answers are for our understanding, and not necessarily fact.

Even channeled material from a good source isn't trustworthy, nor are personal experiences with the other side. What we are shown is what is in our best interest at this time.

I don't know, but I trust my own sources more then any other and my own sources won't tell me. They imply that we might retain our true identity, but this identity is most certainly an illusion. We have to be encased within our human consciousness in order to function on this plane of existence. When we are released from that then we wouldn't be exactly the same.

I don't know, but I suspect that there is a transition or transformation and change is hard. I think the transition is difficult and I have no idea what lies beyond. This existence isn't exactly easy.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I don't know how anybody knows anything about that really. There is so much illusion presented to us. If we do have communication across the veil, the answers are for our understanding, and not necessarily fact.
-------------------------
Me..
Yes, illusion is true, but
""THE ANSWERS ARE FOR OUR UNDERSTANDING""
Is another untruth. ..another illusion.....more deceit.
----------------------------
You..
Even channeled material from a good source isn't trustworthy, nor are personal experiences with the other side. What we are shown is what is in our best interest at this time.
----------------------------
Me..
CHANNELED MATERIAL & PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, WITH THE OTHER SIDE.
Are all full of untruths, and not for the benefit of us here on earth....& what we are shown is 99% not for our benefit at all at any given time & only for the benefit of the spiritual entities that are communicating with anyone on earth.
------------------------------
You..
I don't know, but I trust my own sources more then any other and my own sources won't tell me. They imply that we might retain our true identity, but this identity is most certainly an illusion. We have to be encased within our human consciousness in order to function on this plane of existence. When we are released from that then we wouldn't be exactly the same.
---------------------------
Me..
Your source won't tell you because it is not in their best interest to tell you the truth....it wouldn't help their agenda at all.
You..
I don't know, but I suspect that there is a transition or transformation and change is hard. I think the transition is difficult and I have no idea what lies beyond. This existence isn't exactly easy.
Me..
Yes there is a transition, the transition includes having dark entities removed from us at a soul/spiritual level....& they are the very same dark entities that you & everyone have been calling guides & angels.

& the transition is simple, if we are taught that we have dark entities connected to us constantly without our knowledge while in the earth form. & that we still will have these attachments as newly spiritual beings, & we wont have any knowledge when we tradition into spiritual life & that as newly arrivals into the spiritual life, we can still be fooled, via the same illusions & deceptions that we had been fed as earthlings by the very same dark entities that have been with us for sooooo veeery loooong.

Jesus tried to teach everyone about the deceptions, his teachings on this important issue are littered through out the scriptures.....BUT they have been ALTERED.

One of his sayings, he spoke whilst on the cross & it has been taken fully out of context, & infact he was implying that the humans had spiritual attachments of a most vial kind & were not in charge of their human faculties because of the possession of their souls by the dark beings.

...he said.....
""FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO""

Rosie. .
because of some of your earlier post.....like when you first signed onto the forum, because of the way you spoke, it sounded as if you had it all worked out....but I thought differently.

The more that I stay a member on this forum & read, the more I see that there is very little understanding of all aspects relating to our existence.

Regards neil.
Ps. . fire away... but please keep it respectfull...smiles.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie

From this side, I do know the ADC I received from my husband at the time of his death was absolutely clear it was Bob. I recognised him immediately by the silly manner he always spoke to me in. He was killed late at night on the freeway miles away while the kids & I were at home. We learned of his death the following morning.

We're received many signs over the years that have unequivocally proved they were from him, not some other source. Bob's personality is very much intact.

Metal68,
I believe we retain our personality in the afterlife ...