Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Grimrock

Questions on an ability...

Sorry if this is the wrong topic, it's the one that matched the topic the best.

So to begin, my questions spring from an ability I seem to have. I seem to be able to consume spirits and energy beings. More in the sense that I can chew and consume like an animal would food. I've done this to several already, including a spirit that was harrassing my now wife that we trapped in a ring of Hematite with a group of friends. Through this action it seems I strip the spirit of what energy or source it consideres itself, and "reprogram" the energy to be mine. A friend of mine with Sight says she can see the energy meld with mine and take on my characteristics.

On a similar note, I can do this to people on a much reduced scale, as well as magic tools and objects, making them react in alarm when I'm near. Not that I intentionally do that. Also through divination it has been discovered it's from being a descendant of Fenrir.

Now for the actual questions.
1. Have you heard of anything similar to this?
2. Any ideas as to how to develope the ability?
3. Any opinions/questions you have for me?

Thank you for your time taken to read and respond.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes I'm very surprised, it's quite an advanced thing to be able to do, at least to be able to consciously will it. It happens to me sometimes but I don't make it happen, that's the difference.

Who is Fenrir?

When I first read this actually I was reminded of the anime Black Butler where the butler eats people's souls. ^_^

I think it's cool you can do this, very handy, but if they are stronger than you or their energy is purer than you (e.g. they are higher vibrational) then you might find it more difficult. Because what you are doing is basically taking their essence into you and changing it into your own, it's something that happens quite a lot really though automatically, for example if you believed in Jesus your energy would merge with his a little and you'd take on his characteristics, and that's what Christian's do to become better people. And it's basically the same as what you are doing to these negative beings. You are purifying them with your own energy. So they don't really stop being them once you've absorbed them, they will still be inside you somewhere, but you won't be able to tell because their energy signature is too similar and will just feel like 'you', but that could change.... soul dynamics are quite complex.

Anyway again I said cool topic, I haven't read anything about this before on here.

Oh and just to add, about not being able to do it to stronger entities, I had an entity once which was huge, like almost half the size of me inside my energy body, it was too big to be transmuted into my own signature, my energy did try to make that happen but it would've taken lifetimes because it was just so large, so I had to get a healer to remove it for me. So it works for smaller ones but just be careful when it comes to larger ones.
Old 07-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Grimrock

Fenrir, the God Eater, Son of Loki, Brother to the World Serpant.

I don't know about size, I've never had a problem with any of them. The only true problem I've had is my wife's energy. While everything else has had the texture of soft butter, hers is more of a jaw breaker, not that I couldn't break it, more of it was simply harder to break down.

On another note, this is just my natural ability, I've never had to work to develop it. Only restriction I have is needing to have the spirit contained or else it needs to make contact with me and my "cloak" as I like to call it. I also naturally chew any spells or the like placed on me, weither good or bad.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Master
The closest I[ve ever heard to this is a Shamanic Healing practice of pulling the illness out of a person into themselves and transmuting it.

When I ask Spirit about what this is the most I get is that you were maybe taught it in a past life way back and have 'remembered' it this life, possibly as a mental construct for exscorsism. As they seems to return to 'other realms'.

That's all I can get. It seems a highly unusual talent.