Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-03-2019, 01:26 AM
ant

Spiritual Portal.

I've had a 360 shift in mindset and a series of events over the last two weeks,and it's had me joining some dots and trying to make some sense of it all.

Yesterday,i noticed on a window in the kitchen a line.

Looking through that window is what i would describe like a kaleidoscope.

I cleaned the window thinking it was dirty or perhaps bubbled or something,but the line remains.

Largely i dismissed it until i put two and two together.
I had just jumped in my car to take my dog for walk when he became fixated and staring in that direction,sooking,wagging his tail and wanted to jump out of the car.

And though i had a few red wines last night,i had a visit from an old women.

First time anyones showed up.

Incidentally,the town where i've located to,there was a large population of aborigines,before they were wiped out by the white man.

There was one important spiritual healer in the tribe,where aborigines from miles away would come to visit.

The town itself,i feel there's something to it,sort of reminds like a scene from 'picnic at hanging rock' or 'a town like alice'.

Like it's also stuck in some type of loop/time warp and in a different time zone.

Stuck in a loop like groundhog day.

That's kinda like the feeling i'm getting,abundance too.

The weathers been perfect,where surrounding areas suffer variations with the weather.

I've always had a close affinity with aborigines and some of my friends in my teens were aborigines.

Great guys,free spirits and i loved there way of life.

I've gotta good feel about this place and more of a connection.

I've done some quick reading on spiritual portals,i feel it's a good energy and lot's of it at the moment.

I'll see what transpires and also be using my dog as a guide as to energies,presences etc.

Just thought id share as well as a diary of sorts.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:28 AM
ant

Jury is out on the portal at the moment.

Joining the dots.

I decided to take my dog not for his usual walk and towards the mountain.

After i got back from our walk,there was a car parked directly behind mine.

There was an older woman,the one that visited last night?

We got to talking and things led to spiritual,in short,she is a healer of sorts but has blockages from trauma.

Gone through awakening but can't deal with the energy,messages and signs etc.

I shook her hands twice,i hope it helps?

Next,i had a strong craving for milk this morning,so i had to visit my local store to get some more.

Got to talking to the shop owner and in short,turns out she's a pranic healer.

Amazing turn of events.

My hands have been static today.

I also experienced 2weeks ago for a few days where i was awoken in the morning by my hands,static and pins and needles full on,and at the time dismissed due to poor circulation.

More to it,things are coming to light but still joining the dots.