Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Master

Death of Them

i will note here that I am a telepath, a medium and an empath.

In each moment, we all lose potential friends, loved ones, those who have caught our tears and been there when we fall. Then we are there, with them, as they move on from their body and help them into the light when they are ready, cheering them onward, then we maintain conversation and have someone we can support and who reaches out to us at any moment they wish.

Yet, at the level of telepathy and empathy, it's like a different world. This all happens, but when they pass on, those surrounding you don't feel empathy unless it's something they can relate to. When another human being, domestic animal, a favorite or beloved animal, or something you speak frequently fondly on aloud they can relate. But when you are troubled with the passing of the blade of grass down the path who had supported you, or the spider your friend just squished declaring she had saved your life when in reality when that spider had just been there to comfort you and talk with you, seeking you out because of your distressed energies when they sensed your burdens, and so on.. when They had helped you through some things and you helped them, kept them warm when it was cold, and looked after them and expressed your concerns about the other while placing your energy with them to help keep them safe and healthy, others look at your distress over their death as something to laugh at. You can, always of course reach out and talk to and support those whom had passed on, but no matter the escape from Earth I seem to have an emotional release attached to this disconnection of theirs.
In mediumship we keep in touch with our loved ones, with our friends, with those we care about, and we meet all sorts of beings we never got to know prior. There is reason for not falling to tears, you never have to say goodbye until you're both ready. I see death as a new path in the after physical life, but also the ending of one, in which they shared with so many you can feel the anguish of. While tending to the anguished, one cannot help but to feel their feelings and feel upset as well although the feelings are not always mine, and get mixed into the lot of tears of release and tears of happiness, but I guess I could say I miss them as well, in the physical sense.. releasing that becomes one of my first things to do, otherwise I lose connection with them after they pass on, for their trying to protect me from anguish.
I was wondering if anyone could relate to this type of thing, in any light..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/