Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Suspended
Color my body is getting hot especially my ears

Dear members,

My neighbor has been professionally involved in helping people with all kinds of problems(spiritual, social, financial etc.) consulting entities claiming to be of African, native American, Chinese and Indonesian origin.

I therefore have the opportunity to observe, study and analyze things closely.

but after 15 years i'm still wandering why my body is getting hot especially my ears and I do not feel comfortable when some entities are present, i suspect.

I would like peaceful advice on what I can try, to protect myself against their radiant energy?

I also noticed that I feel the same radiation energy when people with a certain amount of stress
are in my immediate environment.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Taking a Break : 04-02-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Master
In my view it does not matter what your neighbor is doing. What is relevant is what you yourself are doing. Only then can you assess the possible cause.

Old 04-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Suspended
20 years ago i started doing transcendental meditation (TM) but the last 15 years i'm doing it off and on, also i started reading the Bible, Quran, Carlos Castaneda, Brian Weiss, Michael Newton,Feng Shui and spiritual books from india, a friend told me it has something to do with my aura?
Old 04-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Master
Well, it is possible that meditation may bring about magnetic heat, in as a disconcerting feeling of intensity which we may opine as unbearable.if so, we can request the auniverse to taper off awhile...

Old 06-02-2019, 08:15 PM
Knower

I think Unseeking Seeker may be right, Taking a Break, if you're getting this during meditation or an altered state. I notice my ears get hot too, especially when doing Reiki on myself. I reckon meditation would give that same cleansing effect that Reiki does.

Also, I got an earache a couple of days ago whilst holding a green agate and when I looked it up: "Agate is an energizing crystal that also helps in flushing out the toxins effectively from your ears." - (source of quote is commerical website so no link) So, for me, at least perhaps it was flushing out toxins, which the agate sped up. After a couple of hours of holding agate and some selenite, the earache disappeared.

15 years seems like a long time to have hot ears, though.
Old 07-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Suspended
hot ears only when some entities are present i suspect, maybe 3 times a day for an hour depends on how long my neighbors clients needs consultation
Old 07-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Knower

Oh, I understand what you're saying. I reckon your friend is right about it having something to do with your aura.

One theory:

Your aura may be picking up on these entities/people under stress that it does not feel are positive and is trying to signal to you through unease and hot ears, which could be part of a fight/flight response. Everyone feels fight/flight different in detail. Or you are taking their stress into your aura, which manifests as radiation energy.

Another theory:

You are probably a type of empath I suspect. And you may have an energetic opening near your ears, which allows peoples energy fields to enter, especially the ones that are under stress and you experience this as heat.

https://www.annasayce.com/overactive...-ruining-life/

https://www.annasayce.com/how-turn-o...ctive-empathy/
Old 06-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Although we are exposed to many inputs and influences from environments, other people, senses, history, etc. We are the ones who can control ourselves and we hate to aim for that when practicing these exercises. Identify and set aside these external inputs that bother you inner self. Then you can try to evolve from there and enhance your control.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirittraining
Although we are exposed to many inputs and influences from environments, other people, senses, history, etc. We are the ones who can control ourselves and we hate to aim for that when practicing these exercises. Identify and set aside these external inputs that bother you inner self. Then you can try to evolve from there and enhance your control.
I was first advised to do visualization exercises/meditation, but I am experiencing a block, visualizing myself in a dark room.

The past month I did a hakini mudra like technique where the fingers from both hands touch each other, with little or no results.

I'm trying to set aside external inputs but with little or no success, maybe you can advise me something else.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:26 AM
ant

Edit,i've attached the arrow^

Don't attach to labels and concepts,feel and trust what you experience is yours.

Own it,it's only for you to experience and others experiences are just that,some insight.