Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Administrator
Reincarnations Future Lives WHY ?

Reincarnation - Future Lives - Why ?

The discussion today is Reincarnation which is not to be confused with Past Lives as that is Regression not what future lives is progression. We are not concerned with how our past lives have effected us in this life or even how they will effect us in future lives we are here to discuss Reincarnation from the stand point of WHY we have future lives.

WHY do we Reincarnate ?

WHY do we have future lives ?

The word Reincarnation means to make new again. It is said to be when the Soul leaves the body and is freed at the time of death of the physical body to come forth again to a new body. When one dies from the physical body I feel that the Soul is what goes to the Light to be re born or to come to a new body for more in the body learning’s and experiences.

Lynn
Old 05-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Greenslade

"God has never - anywhere in the Bible - promised to answer these three questions: why? where? and when? Questions that start with these words are seldom answered.
But God hears and answers questions beginning with how? or what? These questions sincerely seek wisdom and guidance."

I Love this quote, it speaks volumes. All these people looking for the answers, it's not about answers it's about questions.

Is it future Lives or is it parallel Lives?

I have a very different take on things than most people on here. For most there is the Soul, We Are One and that's it. That doesn't work for me, it's not my understanding. I am a human and that human carries a Soul. For me the Soul is as much a part of me as my arms and legs. Then there's the Spirit, a different being entirely who exists on a different level/dimension to the human and Soul part of me. My Soul is an aspect of that Spirit - as is the Soul of every Past Life (all seven of them) I have had. Lobsang Rampa described it as the Overself or the Oneself. http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html

If there is not time then we are talking parallel Lives, each within its own construct of what it perceives as a timeframe. So right now there is an aspect of that Spirit existing in Atlantis in the same way as I exist right here, right now. I believe that what's happening is there's a 'leaking', and if we use the concept of the Oneself then it's not too hard to imagine and visualise those connections. Perhaps issues in what I perceive in this Life affect my Atlantis Life and vice versa.

It's weird. When I was exploring my Past Life in Atlantis I had memories of seeing myself in this Life. I could never work that out, thinking it was just a trick of the mind. What if the Atlantis Life was aware of me in this Life? What if I can close my eyes and see myself in another mirror? I always wondered why I wanted to heal people and it turned out I was a doctor in another Life. Perhaps they're not memories, perhaps it's happening here and now.

Perhaps reincarnation - or at least our concept of it - is a misnomer.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Reincarnation - Future Lives - Why ?
WHY do we Reincarnate ?
Because we want to.
Quote:
WHY do we have future lives ?
Because we want them.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Rumar

It's to experience life again in another set up. Some people reincarnate into friggin' sea gulls, for pete's sake, just to experiment. We come back because we have the choice and freedom to do so. I'll come back in another 500 years after this life, I already have meditated how it would be like, I'll be a nomad with my woman, she'll carry the water, I'll carry everything else.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Master
I feel it's because it is our choice to come back and to have lived past lives I feel that we have a choice on "the other side" whether or not to come back.
SPiritlite.