Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-02-2018, 07:36 AM
Knower
I’m sure everyone does when they wake up from an unwanted dream
Old 14-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Master

Reincarnating is like a giant jigsaw puzzle. Each time you reincarnate you put a few pieces in their proper place. Once the puzzle is complete, you see the entire picture and you understand this realm of existence. Then you can move on.

On the other hand, if you don't want to come back to this planet there are other places you can reincarnate, much easier places. Souls come to this planet because the learning curve is much shorter, albeit it's a harsher place. Pain equals learning.
Old 14-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Knower
I think anyone who wakes up from an unwanted dream saids I don’t want that dream again or try to find the significance of the dream to their current life. But even though everyone has difference in opinion and I respect everyone opinion. My thoughts are if the consciousness continues beyond death than really what is the difference between consciousness living on and reincarnation? Anyways going back to the original question do you believe we have the choice not to come back I rather stay in spirit or the other side or whatever anyone believes it’s called.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneC2013
I think anyone who wakes up from an unwanted dream saids I don’t want that dream again or try to find the significance of the dream to their current life. But even though everyone has difference in opinion and I respect everyone opinion. My thoughts are if the consciousness continues beyond death than really what is the difference between consciousness living on and reincarnation? Anyways going back to the original question do you believe we have the choice not to come back I rather stay in spirit or the other side or whatever anyone believes it’s called.
Of course we have a choice, as inavalan quoted we create our own reality. Point is you have to realise this and then you know from direct experience.
Old 14-02-2018, 10:08 PM
Administrator
Everyone is here to learn what we don't learn in this life time we learn in the next. and so it goes on until we have learnt. what it is we need to learn.
I have lived many life times. but now I walk my final path I wont be back.
and I have no desire to come back either.

Namaste
Old 14-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Master

You incarnate because you desire to; so if you have no desires to reincarnate then you are clear
Old 14-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Administrator
No that is your belief not mine I had no desire to be born.or to be born to the parents I was born to either.

Namaste
Old 15-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
No that is your belief not mine I had no desire to be born.or to be born to the parents I was born to either.

Maybe you have no desire of feeling the way you do about your experiences in life?
Old 15-02-2018, 07:21 AM
Knower
I feel that this life has Given me a lot of grief. A lot of unnecessary incidents that didn’t need to happen. I know we are here to learn I do not believe life is what we make of it atleast it’s not for everyone. Some people can go through a very happy awarding life and others don’t its unfortunate. I’m usually very happy and very very thankful for what I have, it’s never taken for granted. I found peace. But it still doesn’t change my mind about not wanting to return. Maybe later on I’ll feel differently. But I agree with the other person I didn’t ask to be born, it was as if I was forced to come lol.
Old 15-02-2018, 08:27 AM
Master
think of it this way: no one no place, on either side of the veil, can prevent
you from choosing to enter into incarnation. i believe that the power of
choice is sacrosanct (though it very often appears to be meaningless from
the perspectives allowed here).