Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Talking to dad

Hello

My dad passed away less than a year ago. I hear him all the time in my mind and he is guiding me. I am not sure if it is real or just my thoughts. Can some one help me to make sure I am connected with him?

Thank you
Old 03-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Knower
You'll get much better answers than from me. I'm not experienced with spirits.

But lemme ask you, even if it is your thoughts, where do you think those thoughts come from? Thin air? Trace it back to where the thought originated and you will find your dad at the end of the line, every time.

The best bit is, you can trace it in soooo many different ways. The scientific and obvious way is by tracing it through memory. But you could even trace it through your own idea of how reality works. That's when you can get layers of existence involved, and dimensions. You can sorta "feel" it out. Is the thought being triggered by something outside yourself? Something outside space and time? I'm just suggesting these things as food for thought for the moment, you don't have to bother with all this.

Secondly, guidance seems to me like a sure sign it's him.

Thirdly, do you get a loving feeling when you hear it? That can be a good way to detect if it's legit. Also a good way to detect that it's not a dark entity just trying to trick you. ( don't worry about that, I'm only mentioning it in passing. I find it highly unlikely there's anything dark going on here)

Again, I don't have experience with spirits. But my gut feeling is that it is indeed your dad. And I am so happy for you. When my best friend died I kept in contact with him, but his messages are not so clear and he doesn't say much.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello

My dad passed away less than a year ago. I hear him all the time in my mind and he is guiding me. I am not sure if it is real or just my thoughts. Can some one help me to make sure I am connected with him?

Thank you
It's as real as you need it to be.

My father was killed just before I was born, and whoever said you can't miss what you've never had is talking out of their backside. I can feel my father sometimes on my shoulder and often he comes through so strong that it brings me close to tears. So yes, there's no reason why your father guiding you can't be real. You need to be very objective and decide what is actually real and what you want to be real. It takes a lot of courage to acknowledge that kind of loss so be sure that you're not in denial. Question yourself, if you have doubts then it's time to have a serious think about it and be honest with yourself. What are you looking for? Are you just looking for something to fill the gap?

Our Loved Ones are never far away and while they may be gone from our sight we're always in theirs, so if what you're looking for is comfort sometimes the best place to find it is within faith.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Thank you all for your help. I very much appreciate all the advice. It gave me a lot of confident.