Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-03-2017, 08:53 AM
Suspended
Seeker

What's the best sync you've received? :)

Mine is a small sync where this girl had the same top as me at the mall, and later on I found out she had the same car as me as well. Although we never spoke i think she was sent to me. Hope I didn't miss anything important. :)
Old 09-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account
The best synchrony I had? I have had so many. But my favorite so far is how I was able to sell my house and purchase a new home in one swipe. My old house was falling apart. I had kept it during the divorce because it was the home I grew up in. My ex husband had been a money controller and did not allow money to be put into our home (there was a long history of abuse in the marriage) by the time of our divorce the home needed many repairs to even keep home owners insurance on it. I had waited several months for a settlement that I was awarded through the divorce, a sizable amount of money. My initial plan was to put this money in my home. Over those months of waiting I had a hard time coming home, my home was a constant reminder of the abuse I had suffered. When the check finally arrive I decided I wanted to be free of this home. I put a for sale sign in the yard and buried a st Joseph's statue in the yard. I began looking a new homes. Now I did not advertise my home, because it was so close to the holidays and I wanted to conserve my extra money for presents for my kids. I found a cute little house that I loved. I could afford to buy it outright with my settlement and the sale of my home. I continued to watch the realtor website daily to make certain the home was available, and I prayed that spirit would help me. I had gotten no interest in my home, I lived way out in the country, without advertising no one would know the home even existed. I had decided after Christmas I would advertise my home. So I patiently waited and prayed. On 12/13/16, there was a random post on my Facebook news feed, a friend of mine had liked a post from the realiter and this like was visible on my newsfeed. In this post the realiter had advertised that he had three homes for sale that the price had been dropped and the owner would even "rent to own". He listed the addresses of the properties, and one of those addresses was the one to the home I wanted! I became both excited and nervous. The price had dropped on this home and it would now go quickly, the owner upped the Anty by offering to rent to own. I had enough money from my settlement to put more than half down on the home, but could buy it outright if my current home sold. I wondered if the owner would take my half down until the sale of my home, I called the realiter and explained my situation. The realiter called the owner. On my birthday, 12/16/2016, I received a call from the realiter, the owner wanted to look at my current home, he flipped houses for a living and would buy my home so that I could buy this new home. On 12/18/16 the papers were signed. I sold my home and bought a new home, freed myself from a house where I was abused for 20 years, with only a sign in the yard, a St Joseph's statue buried in the ground, a prayer, and a lot of faith. It was my Christmas miracle.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Tedmil

I made two attempts to get back in touch with an ex. The process was slowed because I didn't have direct contact and had to use a friend of a friend. Each time I tried the message failed to reach the ex, and I wasn't sure if my ex would even reply. I made a 3rd and final try. This attempt was taking even longer and I figured it was strike three. I was listening to the radio and I heard a song that remind me of this ex. For some reason, I had an idea that if the next song wasn't the particularly song that I most associated with her then not only would she and I never go on another date but I'd never hear from her again. Well much to my amazement, the particularly song followed.

Sure enough she called, and we ended up going out again on a date.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Wow, very cool. I just love when people find love and light through this. :)
Old 09-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Master
The best synch for me so far was more than 15 years ago when out of nowhere I felt I wanted to go into this internet cafe near work. I met this man online and our talk ended abruptly so I wondered how on earth are we going to find each other again.

I felt the need to find this man and so I sent emails to people on yahoo with a similar name asking if it was my new friend! None of them was him!

I had forgotten that he had added my yahoo email to his contacts on his messenger and was waiting for me there before our talk got cut... We were on another chat then and interestingly, of all things, the computer I was on didn't have a yahoo messenger installed... actually the only computer in the cafe without one! I was new to YM and I had no idea what it actually was or how it worked and I didn't get the chance that day because it was taking forever to install and all the other computers are in use.

Fast forward to about a week or so later, I was finally on YM and this man popped out of nowhere! And this is the interesting part, on the first day we met, that morning I had a vision where I saw two interesting scenes. Both scenes reminded me of one place... the country where this man is from!

We were inseparable since and went on to have the most wonderful long distance relationship meeting on chat regularly and writing each other letters for the next three years.

Blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 09-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightRose
Wow, very cool. I just love when people find love and light through this. :)

Hi BrightRose! High five!

♥♥
Old 09-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Mine is a small sync where this girl had the same top as me at the mall, and later on I found out she had the same car as me as well. Although we never spoke i think she was sent to me. Hope I didn't miss anything important. :)

Very interesting type of synch... I have had such synchs too that seemed like there was something and yet nothing really came out of it except that they made my day.

For some reason this reminds me of this girl I saw at my new school when I was 7. She had a unique hair color and I particularly noticed her face was not very friendly. Five years later when we were 12, she was one of the girls who bullied me in class. But the next year when we were 13, we started to be the best of friends! She was the sweetest friend ever never forgetting to send me birthday cards, wrote me letters when I needed advice or just to keep in touch until we were in college. But she left for another country later and we lost touch.

Maybe your synch signifies something and perhaps you'll get to meet this lady again one day and find out...

Blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 09-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Nice story Lemongrass! High five! :) A lot of long distance relationships don't work or cause trauma in one's personal and public life. You are so lucky to have found one that is solid and trustworthy. Hopefully I do see that girl again. I never thought I would but since you mentioned it, I wonder if she had a greater meaning for being in my life, perhaps maybe to guide me somewhere? I guess I'll see in the future.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Nice story Lemongrass! High five! :) A lot of long distance relationships don't work or cause trauma in one's personal and public life. You are so lucky to have found one that is solid and trustworthy. Hopefully I do see that girl again. I never thought I would but since you mentioned it, I wonder if she had a greater meaning for being in my life, perhaps maybe to guide me somewhere? I guess I'll see in the future.

Thanks, BrightRose! I wish you find the answer to this later if not sooner and if nothing ever happens, that is fine too. In the meantime, keep enjoying these synchronicities as they come!

Blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 10-03-2017, 05:27 AM
FrankieJG

This guy who got same SAT results as mine, who showed up everytime I asked from God to show me a good sign (like even in a random workshop I took part in) , there was a ford car(I don't know its name/model) which would show up few days or weeks befooorrre this guy shows up. There were instances where I would pray and beg countless times asking God to show several other people(friends, crushes) and they hardly ever showed up or didn't show up at all.But this guy was different, God didn't think twice to bring him before my eyes.It was only seeing him quite often that made me have a crush on him.And most of the time we were wearing the same color. He had a shirt with a name that later became my nickname. One friend of mine just got an idea to call me that way and I remembered this guy's t shirt. And it progressed I don't know how.The signs progressed and for a year or two I was certain that he is my soul mate. Howevernow he has a girlfriend and I am not sad . There were waaay too many small small synchronocities which wouldn't pop up on my mind now.I wonder whether he noticed any synchronicities related to mee