Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Neville, LOL...aside from summer time switches for daylight savings...

I've noticed a few occasions of time lapses as well.
Perhaps more interestingly, I've noticed changes in the time line...here and there...the fact that I've begun to notice means ???

I think there may be both interference and mediation going on...I just hope it all works out smoothly...LOL...

peace & blessings,
7L

I've had some interesting experiences as well! The other day I was standing idoly in front of the mircrowave waiting for my cup of water to heat for making tea. I was gazing at the seconds clicking down... 20... 19... 18... and I glanced down at the top of the stove for a moment and brushed off a smidge of something resting atop it. I then looked back up to the counter window on the microwave and it was still on 18! This is not possible. I have "clocked" it several times since, and without fail it takes me a minimum of two seconds (usually three!) to perform the action I described above. Yet NO TIME passed whilst I did so that one time. How can this be??

In the past I've also had a problem causing electrical flux. I would walk past the running microwave and blow out the megatron. I broke THREE of them before my husband asked me to stay out of the kitchen when the microwave was on...! Also, when we would take a walk through our neighborhood on warm summer's evenings, we'd walk beneath a street light and there would be this soft "pop" sound, and the light would go out. We would see repair trucks out in the next day or so, with a technician on a crane replacing the light. Strange! It sort of seemed to me, and several of my friends...all metaphysicians like myself!... agreed that it was likely an uncontrolled spike in my energy that was causing the problems. I could not wear a watch for YEARS! They would stop, run slow or fast, or GO BACKWARDS!!!! Scouts honor :)

Mostly what I seem to be noticing these days is the speed up of time. A 24 hr. day somehow "takes less time", i.e., goes by faster!!! Time is speeding up somehow. Don't ask me to explain it...I can't! But I know and feel the rightness of what I'm saying. I suspect it has to do with the speed up in vibration we are all going through as our DNA continues to be altered and we are catapulted into the up-coming shift.

What was it John Lennon said in that song about the UFO's over New York? Strange days indeed! One thing is for sure though... however smooth or bumpy the ride ahead, we all agreed to be here for it!!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:34 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Without mind there's no time, its all in your mind, that's how simple it is.
I agree. Time is an illusion created by mind. When your fully Present time goes away. There might be clock time, but psychological time goes away
Old 09-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I've had some interesting experiences as well! The other day I was standing idoly in front of the mircrowave waiting for my cup of water to heat for making tea. I was gazing at the seconds clicking down... 20... 19... 18... and I glanced down at the top of the stove for a moment and brushed off a smidge of something resting atop it. I then looked back up to the counter window on the microwave and it was still on 18! This is not possible. I have "clocked" it several times since, and without fail it takes me a minimum of two seconds (usually three!) to perform the action I described above. Yet NO TIME passed whilst I did so that one time. How can this be??

Mostly what I seem to be noticing these days is the speed up of time. A 24 hr. day somehow "takes less time", i.e., goes by faster!!! Time is speeding up somehow. Don't ask me to explain it...I can't! But I know and feel the rightness of what I'm saying. I suspect it has to do with the speed up in vibration we are all going through as our DNA continues to be altered and we are catapulted into the up-coming shift.
[/b]

I used to have a lot of fun bending time to my advantage. I'd be with my friend, and I'd say, "I'm just going to get a drink of coffee and something to eat", so I left them there, in all probability it should have taken about 10 to 15 minutes to do that, but I could create this thing where it would seem that only a few minutes had passed before I came back with a drink and some food. Lol, it was so much fun, they'd be like, "That was fast!". hehe
Old 09-07-2011, 11:59 AM
mattie

Illusion & Predetermination

That time is an illusion or our existence is an illusion are concepts that are quite overused IMO. There is some basis is these statements, but they have often been misapplied or taken to flawed conclusions. Use your discernment in considering discussions of this nature.

Time is a feature of 3D. It may not be a characteristic of other Ds, but it is of this one. We can likely advance to the point, even in physicality where it is more of a fluid characteristic that we can work w/, but this entails a considerable amount of personal work.

Predetermination is really a vast amount of choices that is practically infinite. There are many possible options that exist for each of the choices we make in a lifetime. However, it is our selection of a single option from numerous available options for each choice that determines the manifested pathway. So, while the variety of options we have for every choice could be identified (from a larger perspective than we usually occupy), & even catalogued, this isn’t predestination. The choice of of the pathway is entirely ours.

Given the different combination of choices possible for the countless of decisions & the millions of resulting possible pathways available for each decision in a given lifetime, there exists an almost infinite variety of outcomes. While it would not be infinite in a strict technical sense, the mathematics for all of possible outcomes for all of the options existing for each decision of an entire lifetime would have quite a few zeroes!

Therefore, one could say there is a certain level of predetermination in a very broad sense, but one with almost an infinite amount of available pathways.

There are many things that are occurring all around us to support that considerable change is indeed occurring.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Seperate_Reality

Time and Space are of the physical world reality, "non-native" to you and me as non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings. Our own native spiritual reality is outside of Time and Space or the physical universe. There are two separate and very different realities, kinda like in the Matrix movie, but the Matrix was not real and the physical world is. Time in the physical world does not exist by itself like space, Matter, and Energy and is only an idea by the creator/s that things will continue. Time can be measured by distance and motion and there is also decay and or deterioration.
Old 22-08-2011, 01:44 PM
hand415

There are only sequences of phenomena, one after the other.
Our chronological system is based on the motion of the earth, the moon, and the sun.
The clock on Mars is significantly different.
If events can be influenced, it is by going back in the cause and effect of the sequence of events that created the present, and causing an unprecedented or unexpected change.
Those who merely react to stimuli are not going to change history; locally or in larger arenas.
Activity is required to cause change.
Method is the most important element defining ones activity.
Practice is fact. Theory is only thesis.
Sterile, theoretical discussions are a waste of time; we must give practical answers in order to achieve practical results.
Don't settle for a lack of a problem; seek an optimum state of existence.
It is more important to understand than to memorize.
It is important to penetrate into the essence of the correllations of phenomena with understanding.
Careful observation is what matters most.
And whenever a concrete problem appears, it is important to find a concrete solution of that problem.
It is not difficult; it is as easy in the practice as it seems difficult in the theory.
A man who has little knowledge and arranges it with a good method will have better practical results than one who has one hundred times the knowledge but does not know how to arrange and concentrate it with a good method.
Some say Free will is merely an illusion.
Go back a ways in the chain of events, in time, and cause a new phenomena to react to. Not the expected reaction.
Not exactly 'time travel' but it sure does cause a massive reaction.
A new reaction! Consider what led up to the present.
Old 18-09-2011, 05:15 PM
hand415

"Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.",
-Theophrastus d. 278 B.C.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Acoma

Hmm sounds like an experiment from Itzhak Bentov: Stalking the Wild Pendulum, On The Mechanics of Consciousness

I think I'll paraphrase, this is to experience the time differences between subjective reality and objective reality.

You need a clock with a second hand and the ability to meditate.

1. Relax. Put clock in plain sight so you will be able to see it effortlessly, leaning on the table with your elbows if desired.

2. Calmly experience the motion of the second hand effortlessly absorbing the rhythm.

3. This is crucial (it always is), visualize your optimum experience, be there now in all senses of those words.

4. When you have achieved "thereness" slowly partially open your eyes WITHOUT noticing the clock, stay "there" while you nonchalantly let your gaze fall on the clock/watch face. You could see the second hand skipping and acting odd, then it might stop for a while thereby indicating time has stopped being measured in objective time but rather is being measured in subjective time where your consciousness is, to paraphrase Bentov.

Namaste Acoma
Old 21-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel
Time is an illusion like many here have said. Not linear anything. If everything is just "there" than our future must be set in stone. No? Cause taking this idea that would also mean that our past isn't set in stone.
I honestly believe that people who say its not set in stone do it to ease their minds and make them feel in control. But its not like we read a book and know whats going to happen. Believing that everything that happens happens for a reasons shouldn't stop someone from purposing what they want with all their might!
Anyway, its just seems that because time doesn't exist and everything just "is" there cannot be a way to change what will happen.

i never gave this thought until i started dreams journals over a decade ago, thousands have come true since then and to me it seems like that everything has already happened. there is one scenario that i am waiting for, i am gonna see if i can change it, if not then i will have the answer i am seeking, is time set in stone or can it be changed.....
Old 28-09-2011, 06:56 AM
Sundialed

Time, which pertains to biological identity, is of a spiral, and who's origin of course are cycles of planets and stars and etc. Observing these cycles, in which some cycles take thousands of years to observe, is of spiritual importance, in a physical reality.

There is no such thing as time and there is such a thing as time. Time of the mind, physical, helps us keep intertwined. At the same time, since your spirit lives forever, has always and forever will exist, who came up with the idea of forever, it's not an idea you come up with, it's something that has always been. whoa. mind.

sign,

divine.

Being aware of every second, is the only way to be in the present - macklemore.