Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Katara

Angel1 How can contacting happen?

How does someone contact another who is on the other side? I thought when we die, we move on and are no longer who we were in our last life, but we are our true self. So how does one contact someone when they are not in the afterlife as the person they were on Earth?

I heard a theory that mediums and such who contact "spirits" actually are picking up on a collective consciousness that is left behind by that being when he/she moves on along their journey.

Any thoughts?
Old 20-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Katara, why are you alone in the shadows?
And what is this darkstar business?! :o)

It's true there's a "universal consciousness", and whether we're in body or in spirit, we're all a part of that. But to most of us, it is currently a universal subconsciousness.
In the physical realm, we (our souls) are only subconsciously connected to our own spirits, which most of us on here are working to overcome.

Generally because we want our spirit to be brought to the forefront of our every thought and action - in order that we can lead better, happier, more adventurous and more informed meaningful lives. To coincide with natural intended evolution?

We've all however been force fed a life (and information), by malinformed people (who don't possess a connection to their own spirits) hence this has taken us a little bit further away from our spiritual connection, than say for many of those in the East?

Spiritual connection brings about a better and more evolved way to the physical equation - which, as I say, is natural intended evolution. So that's why so many of us are naturally falling into this subject, and so willing to keep growing and developing in a spiritual context.
It is natural to do so? When we are ready to do so.
It provides meaning to our existence, which everybody, regardless of their standing, I guess, really wants?
(apart from a few, but I won't go into that now!) :o)

This "spirit connection" isn't easy, but it's possible. If we really want to grow, and if we really want to live the most happy and meaningful life we can. If we want it enough, we will achieve it.

Our "spirit", which resides about 2 foot above our heads (as an out of body chakra - or energy centre) still exists in the realm of universal consciousness. So in effect, my spirit can communicate with me, as well as the realms of spirit, and every other being within it.
It can glean information from it, and communicate with anyone (in body) at a subconscious level, as well as with spirits at a conscious level.

That's why an ascended person has access to additional knowledge and insight about the spirit world? And why they are able to speak to any spirit at any time.
(providing of course that the particular spirit wants to, or providing it is in the best interests of the people (or spirits) involved that they do so).
The information imparted is normally in the best interests of everyone too, although some spirits are a bit dumb and say things they are not meant to! Myself included! :o)

An ascended person is therefore connected to their own spirit. So in effect, they have also connected to everyone else. This "universal consciousness". This universal mind?
We are all interlinked, all built of light energy, as are all material objects - and even from a scientific background, Einstein worked hard to prove this, which he did.

I'm a "medium" (of sorts) who has friends and family in spirit, and regardless of their own journeys, their spirit comes and sees me regularly for a chat! :o) Showing theirselves in whatever way is best for me to understand. ie, as they existed in my recognisable lifetime.

Our spirit (whether connected to our body and soul or not) also communicates with other spirits, and drip feeds information to our conscious self - if we are prepared to listen! - which is the most effective when we meditate and raise our vibration to that of the spirit realm.

It's hard to explain, and heck of a lot easier to draw?! :o)

Hope this is even slightly informative! LOL

AM
Old 24-07-2006, 05:48 AM
Katara

Ascended Master,

I'm not sure why I'm alone in the shadows...but I feel that I am. I fear I walk a lonely path...

DarkStar was actually a name given to me by a once close friend of mine who helped me believe again in something I was ready to ignore.

Thank you for the beautiful insight. It really means a lot that you took the time out to go in depth. It was very informative and yet complicated lol, but I think I see what you're saying...No matter where or what we move onto after we die, because we are connected to the "ALL", we can still be contacted and when we do come to our loved ones (or whoever is calling), we contact them in a way that is easiest for them to understand, which would be however they knew us?

Yes things are hard to explain as you said, but for me a heck of a lot easier to think. Makes sense in my head anyway lol.

~*~*DarkStar*~*~
Old 28-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara
Ascended Master,

I'm not sure why I'm alone in the shadows...but I feel that I am. I fear I walk a lonely path...

DarkStar was actually a name given to me by a once close friend of mine who helped me believe again in something I was ready to ignore.

Thank you for the beautiful insight. It really means a lot that you took the time out to go in depth. It was very informative and yet complicated lol, but I think I see what you're saying...No matter where or what we move onto after we die, because we are connected to the "ALL", we can still be contacted and when we do come to our loved ones (or whoever is calling), we contact them in a way that is easiest for them to understand, which would be however they knew us?

Yes things are hard to explain as you said, but for me a heck of a lot easier to think. Makes sense in my head anyway lol.

~*~*DarkStar*~*~

lol lol lol

You're definately not alone!

Although my path is lonely too...

AM
Old 28-07-2006, 05:34 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
An ascended person is therefore connected to their own spirit. So in effect, they have also connected to everyone else. This "universal consciousness". This universal mind?
We are all interlinked, all built of light energy, as are all material objects - and even from a scientific background, Einstein worked hard to prove this, which he did.
AM

Hi Ascended Master, your post was a very informative reply to the questions posed by inquisitive Katara. However, I have noticed on your profile that you are a lightworker and you have also stated yourself that you are connected to spirit. I have took the liberty of quoting the above as I felt that either what you wrote there may have been a typing error or you genuinely felt that only those people connected to their own spirit are the only people connected to everyone else?

If that is the case, I feel that that isn't true. Everything is already connected to everything else. All is One, or so I have heard. I am not attacking your beliefs but I felt that somebody such as yourself with a Shamanic background would already know this to be true. So, could you clarify this for me?
Old 28-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Kundalini

Typo acknowledged. Most certainly.

Within the 3rd (physical) dimension our bodies are interconnected by nature of our physical being?
We are built of "matter", which is light, and our natural energies (the ones our physical being produces, rather than channels) are common, which intermingle and interact at every level going on this plane.
In this instance we are "one", with various forms of physical energy to work with - at this level of being.
In the physical dimension, the home of "matter", we are therefore all a part of the same thing, which interacts.

The difference between us is that our connection to other "realms" and our other states of being vary, which is very much irregular and evolving.

In the case of the "universal consciousness" - the place where all of us are universal in "spirit", which is where our spirit centre resides, our spirits are at one with each other. Because they, similarly, are born of the same substance, and interact with each other.
These "spirit energies" are of a more vibrant quality than the energies our bodies are built of, hence they resonate at a different level - existing in a different energy band.
Unless we "acsend" our physical being to the same level (energetically) as that of our "spirit".

We're (however) not connected with everyone else at every state of being. That is one for the future perhaps!... once we learn how to merge ourselves with our own source of this "spiritual energy".

Does that clarify?

Regards,

AM

P.S. I am only connected to spirit when I meditate on it, but not at all times.
If I was, I'd be donning a big grin and painful cheeks!
And my background is such that I am studying shamanic arts... I'm not a Shaman.
I am currently ascending, but I'm still working on my root and sacral chakras.
There are lots of energies there that I am hoping on clearing from my spirit layer (via visual techniques via my own two eyes).

Last edited by Ascended Master : 28-07-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 28-07-2006, 08:48 PM
kundalini

Yes I believe your reply has cleared up the misunderstanding and your beliefs seem very similar to mine. This is a case of crossed wires. I understand what you are saying now. I shall Private Message you more on this matter.
Old 29-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Yes I believe your reply has cleared up the misunderstanding and your beliefs seem very similar to mine. This is a case of crossed wires. I understand what you are saying now. I shall Private Message you more on this matter.

Thanks Kundalini

Would be interesting to chat more.

All the best

AM
Old 03-08-2006, 09:58 AM
eternity

Hello Katara,
The soul that passes from this life to the next(The soul) is a complete being -----------all of you and all your knowledge gained on this plane of exstence but now vibrating at a higher rate.The soul is still ALL of you.
It is not a good idea to try to contact people who have passed over.They are now trying to move on with a new life.Yes it possible and can be done by a good medim or psychic.The choice to do so is personal and up to the individual.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Katara

Good points and thoughts Eternity, Thank You.

Many Blessings
Closed Thread