Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 12-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Master
Namaste.

Even though I said I hate humans...it's not that I hate them AS humans, but I hate the way that about 90% of them act because they believe they are fully entitled to do so and nobody can say/do anything about it, and so they find a source of strength and fulfilment from that.

Sure, I overgeneralised...but how can you give/show compassion to one human being and not another based on the expression of their very existence? How can I say that all humans are beautiful creatures, when I feel like only 10% are?

So, I put this question to Shiva...and why I say that I am an 'evolved soul' and whatnot, is because I have a direct 'red phone' to heaven..."Why can't I feel compassion for people?" and the reply I got was "because you need to start with cute puppies and work your way up from there".

https://i1.wp.com/everwideningcircle...00%2C225&ssl=1

http://www.grouchypuppy.com/.a/6a010...0f91a2e970c-pi

Okay...you can stop with the pictures now...I get it...I get it! lol

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 12-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
' Of course I see Shiva in everything (at basic energetic level), but attributing Shiva to the external '

But doesn't internal and external influence each other..
I can't understand why you hate humans but you are who you are and who am I to judge

You have your cruel past and illnesses to deal with and that's enough for you at this moment.
Best to change the conversation.... so I'll bow out with.....
' What comes will always go, what always is will always remain ' Ramana.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Of course I see Shiva in everything (at basic energetic level), but attributing Shiva to the external '

But doesn't internal and external influence each other..
I can't understand why you hate humans but you are who you are and who am I to judge

You have your cruel past and illnesses to deal with and that's enough for you at this moment.
Best to change the conversation.... so I'll bow out with.....
' What comes will always go, what always is will always remain ' Ramana.
Please read my post above.

I shall clarify for simplicity and say that I have absolutely no time/patience for what 90% of humans DO, because I just cannot relate to it personally! I can relate to Shiva personally, but making the jump from that, to seeing Shiva in something I cannot relate to, is too much of a huge leap for me.

I guess, to put it in simple terms...I can see Shiva in the ocean...in the trees...in the stars....ESPECIALLY in the moon....in a baby human...in a cat...in a dog...even in a pile of dog excreta...but when I try and see Shiva in the heart of another human being...it's like "I know you are in there somewhere...but where? stop hiding from me!..." it's like people are the clouds that block me from seeing the light of Shiva's sun.

So now, He's like "just stick with nature, sacred geometry, cosmic vibrations and forces, the esoteric teachings behind all existence, Vedic scriptures and rituals, pure consciousness...that's all you were meant to understand this lifetime...and meanwhile, always remember...it's better to keep others totally ignorant of your spiritual heritage and lineage because they prefer it to be that way...for you are of the Aghori no matter which way the wind blows...remember the aṣṭamahāpāśa I taught you...you will understand it clearly then".

Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya
Old 12-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Master
Here we go people, it ALL relates to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind

...and unfortunately, this:

http://theautismblog.seattlechildren...m-theory-mind/

On the plus side, there is this:

https://www.williamstillman.com/god-connection.php

and this:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/di.../#.Wgg8kLOWbIU

So yeah, I get that all of the reactions to my statements, 'convictions' and 'beliefs' is how a neurotypical brain would process it...and not how an Autistic brain would...and when I try to understand what others have written in regards, I cannot because my brain is not neurotypical...got it! So the best thing I can do is just keep on saying what I'm saying and if I cannot understand anything, don't even try.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 12-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
If you enter a dark place with a lamp, light falls on everyone who is near you. You don’t have to tell people, ‘I have a light,’ because they will all be aware of its presence. In the presence of a jnani like Bhagavan the spiritual darkness of devotees is put to flight by the radiant light of jnana.

In Bhagavan’s case this light cleaned and calmed the minds of those who were near him. When mature devotees basked in this light, they sometimes had an experience of the Self. The radiation of this spiritual power was Bhagavan’s mauna diksha [initiation through silence]. He radiated this power quite effortlessly. It was not done by an act of volition; it was a natural consequence of his realisation.

Bhagavan didn’t need to speak about the Self. He was the Self, and he radiated its power all the time. Those who were receptive to this power needed no verbal explanations from Bhagavan. The spoken teachings were only for those who were not able to tune into his silent radiation.

(Annamalai Swami: Living by the Words of Bhagavan, p. 335)

Wow I can absolutely relate to this - I remember the absolute elation and wonder that such power existed in this World. Wonderful to see it captured so eloquently and I always feel infinitely blessed to have had these occurrences...I would have been so skeptical otherwise. It was and remains an infinite blessing in my life. Light is more beautiful than our ordinary mindset can ever imagine..

Namaste.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' What you give to others ( love ♡♥ ) you are really giving to yourself ' ----Ramana..

All the Ramana quotes on this thread are excellent - excellent teacher. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's the kind of love one has for the sky even though its blazing hot or raging a storm - really, that impersonal. Hardly commendable.

My perspective is this is just a safe route, a safe "easy" spiritual path that you outline.

The non mental reactivity is the easy part IMO, Gem, and that is why genuine spiritual fruition is rare and likewise commendable.
Old 13-11-2017, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
My perspective is this is just a safe route, a safe "easy" spiritual path that you outline.

The non mental reactivity is the easy part IMO, Gem, and that is why genuine spiritual fruition is rare and likewise commendable.

It's not a willful effort, but the cessation thereof, and when the resistance, avoidance, craving and pursuit ceases, the experience in purification begins to intensify, and that could reveal how much you can take, and the limitation at which you are overwhelmed.
Old 13-11-2017, 05:25 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's not a willful effort, but the cessation thereof, and when the resistance, avoidance, craving and pursuit ceases, the experience in purification begins to intensify, and that could reveal how much you can take, and the limitation at which you are overwhelmed.

You can speak less abstractly Gem, I'm familiar with how it works. Yes it's not wilful, some Buddhists call it effortless effort for a reason. Cessation is very possible and the purification is an actual physical process. I have no idea what you mean by "reveal how much you can take, and the limitation at which you are overwhelmed." There is no limit to what is possible in that practice of purification. And when silence is there, there is pure peace. Complete and utter. Of course some of us come back to life after that for better or worse.
Old 13-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Master
Namaste.

I'm going to say something now which should totally go without saying and I only wish that people could understand this without me having to 'tell them what to do' because it loses all meaning and relevance when that happens....kinda like sex.

The most rewarding relationships I have ever had (and there have only been a few of them) knew how to 'reach me' beyond my cold, hard facade...because words won't go there...trying to appeal to my mind or rationality won't go there either, because I leave Mr Spock for dead in regards to logic and appealing to my sense of humanity won't help either because I'm totally reclusive and introverted. I'm aloof to almost everything and pretty much totally detached from it all, like one who is on the 'outside looking in'.

Yes, occasionally my ego likes to surface and I doubt there's any 'awakened being' out there which has totally killed off the ego permanently...I believe this is impossible, even when you are 'abiding as your Self' and occasionally I will get carried away with example or rhetoric...I will try and get others to see a 'different side to a story' when they have their blinkers on and won't accept anything else...and a lot of the time I will rabbit on (like I am doing now) when I should be observing silence and having equanimity, but there's a trick to all this...a trick that people should know by now, but don't.

When I go on like I do, all that is needed to stop me dead in my tracks and have me eating out of your hand and purring like a kitten is to do this:

"Hey, Shivani Devi, you like Lord Shiva, right? I just heard this the other day, tell me what you think of it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn3fQz9kZzc

"Hey Shivani...do you like this artist's rendition of Lord Shiva?"

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/8a...caa4662c70.jpg

The claws will retract from this Leo Lioness...and I will be like "purrrr...purrrr....purrrr...purrr....I kissed a God and I liked it.....what would you like to tell me then? I'm all yours."

It can be in the middle of a conversation about anything...but if I am being attacked, I will defend...if I am being challenged, I will reciprocate with the whole aim to have the other slink away, tail between legs (and I'm good at doing that too)...but the moment you go:

"Here's a nice tune I think you may like, Shivani..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_FZfC0cs98

"What does this picture do for you, my love?"
https://scontent-vie1-1.cdninstagram...42639104_n.jpg

...I'll melt like butter.

But people don't know this, which is a shame.

Om Namah Shivaya