Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
There is no such thing as “life after death” because there is no such thing as death; we go through transformations all our earthly life and we often call those transformations the death of something or other.

There is no place to go; we are already home; it is just a mater of perspective, and the only reason why it seems everything is on its way somewhere is because everything in creation is going through various transformations. Transformations, especially those imposed on us, can cause fear and curiosity in people.

There is an imaginary line between physical reality and life beyond the physical; as what you truly are inside already exists beyond the physical. “Death" is the name which we give to a particular type of transformation and nothing more.

What we call “life” is the only thing which there is, and all else is but a shadow play, a kaleidoscopic illusion projected by light. The light, which came with you into this world and will stay with you through all your transformations, is teaming with life. You are that life, now and forever more! One life, not separate from the life lived on the other side; because you already exist on the other side, you already exist beyond the physical.
That was an awesome post, Starman👏👏👏👏
Old 07-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=Lynn]Hello

It is easy to say we are 5 Stars and its honestly something that can leave an impression that we are better than someone else. In reality we are all "gifted" just that we do not all open to accept it being there within us.
Quote:
It's not what I say about myself but what others say in regards to my professional readings and stats rated from the millions of people I read for.

I am a top rated Medium / Psychic / Reiki Master Teacher.....I know that I am good at what I do, but I learned long ago when I had the opportunity to take "Centre Stage" alongside one of the best known, that was not the path for me. Their life is one of fame and fortune, body guards, and hotel rooms. Mine is one of friends and family and a life. Who's life is better they told me that they missed out on a lot of what I have.....and asked if I missed what I would have had they have.....NO. I made my choice for my life path. I work freely without titles, ratings and EGO that I have to be on the ball on my game.
Quote:
That's interesting however different strokes for different folks. I do work with major and very well known psychic networks so I have no other choice but to be rated in what I do
Old 07-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Hi all, I am not a psychic medium...but I don't want those words to manifest so I will say I am not a psychic medium by trade...or even close to it. Im a Mechanic of sorts : D. Also learning reiki...I wonder if this reiki business works with machinery too??? Cause I am pretty darn good : D lol
Quote:
It will work for you if you work it

Anyway from my learnings and understanding we are all psychic, "psyche" means of the soul...and we all have souls ...I should hope? Lol
Quote:
I believe that we are all gifted in our own little way. Some choose to use their spiritual gifts and some don't due to doubt in themselves and their talents.
I do feel that everyone may not hold the same gifts though because their are some gift that I'm not in touch with myself due to lack of study, reiki being one of them

I was happy to find this forum because I was at a loss explaining to most people my strange dreams, visions and occurrences. It doesn't happen all the time, or even at will but I have seen glimpses into the future based on certain patterns (I know the future can change), had visions and dreams telling me information there was no possible way I could have known...and intuition...almost always infalliable. I had friends in highschool get mad and say "how do you know these things????" I didn't even know myself.
Quote:
People often get upset when you know things that come to pass.
I had to stop myself from warning random people because once that thing come to pass they seem to blame me for it.

Unfortunately I didn't know what I had and the gifts come and go, but I have had some communication from the other side. Especially for me, what I guess I'm in what they called the Saturn return...so things sort of peaked there for a moment.

Something I have learned about communication from the other side....it isn't always clear. I am not sure they even use much language itself as a means of communicating as much as feelings etc.
Quote:
My communication to the other side seems to be more telepathic for the most part. The person I was speaking on in the thread gave me visions of him sitting in a small room writing and bobbing his head as if he was writing music. His mother told me he was an upcoming artist before he passed after I brought it to her attention. It was strange to me because I went through a long dark hall to find him there in that small room. Through the court case he told me who was there and what they said. He even expressed his anger with some of the people in the courthouse, what they were wearing, and what was said about the case while his mother agreed with his frustration as she was frustrated by those things as well.

I had been given a direct message from a spirit, and it seemed clear but I really had no idea what they meant. I was laughing about it when reading history about the Oracle of Delphi. She told the Athenians that they could only win the battle against the Persians by the use of "wooden walls".

Now exactly what is meant by wooden walls could be subject to interpretation. In this case what was meant was an Armada of wooden battle vessels. That's pretty far fetched from just "wooden walls"!

We tends to put ideas into clear defined boxes to make it easier for our own 3d minds to understand better ( I do it to), but I have learned that it's best to be flexible with our interpretation of what is given to us.
Quote:
I agree with that totally

Now when I learn of information that is pretty direct from a well known source, then yea I will take it a bit more seriously...like when reading transcripts from the Edgar Cayce readings... Like about how perfect we have to be to get out of here and graduate from this dimension...makes me want to cry. Waaa
Quote:
lol sound like me I'm a big cry baby

Anyway that's all.

Now that I am talking to two mediums, any advice on developing abilities so it's not so intermittent and sporadic???
I found my gift at a very young age however, when I turned 14 I started to call chat lines and introduce myself as a psychic. I practiced my readings there and was amazed at the things I was able to pick up about random people that would send me messages. Some even thought that I may have known them in real life and it made me more sure of my gifts. I also practiced throwing and catching colors from people close to me. I would tell them to mentally throw me a color and I'd catch the color. Sometimes I would get mixed up with colors that are like but for the most part I was able to catch any color from anyone that was willing to give it a try. The only warning about color catching is never pass by the first color that comes to mind or replace it with another, if you do that, your answer will be wrong.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=Colorado]I've also had psychic abilities most of my life...and I know there is life after death. I don't believe in bragging rights....as the way I perceive things when having a dream, or vision...doesn't make me special. It makes me tuned in, and very sensitive, but so are most other people. They may get the information through another channel than I did, yet not even know they had a psychic experience....lots of people do that. They thinks it's just common sense, or a feeling...they don't even contemplate it being a psychic experience. It's not how mainstream society thinks. Also, just because we have psychic experiences, doesn't mean we are always right. We don't always get all the pieces, we might see the funeral in the dream the night someone dies....but we might not see who is in the coffin or grave. I could, but almost never do readings. I don't take that lightly. You have to always always be humble and very kind in how you relay messages, and never ever do a reading if all the answers arent there. I do resonate with the stars, but more so because I believe there is life in other dimensions, time and space.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but don't get carried away because you are aware of some gifts. There's karma in how you handle it. The first half of your paragraph and the second half, kind of contradicts itself....if you are just now believing in the afterlife, but you have been doing 5 star readings for a long time....that's alarming to me.
Quote:
If I'm not mistaken I said that I just started reading for others in regards to death. I have always believed in life after death however it is a little new to me to be able to communicate with the dead as I have did for a few years now. I have read for others for over 20 years so don't be alarmed lol I read naturally, I don't read from a dream I had although I do have psychic dreams as well. I have been and still am a five star reader as I read professionally for others in regards to love, life, family,
career, etc etc I think you clearly misunderstood my post to say the least

It can be very exciting, to be able to tap into things and have psychic experiences....it can also be very scarey. I just don't want you to get ahead of yourself, and regret it later.
Quote:
Again lol I don't scare easy and have witnessed more than I can even explain to you in a quote. This is later when it comes to me utilizing my gifts and don't worry I don't regret it. I think you are being rude but that's okay. Do what makes you feel good and powerful
People will pick and tear you apart....
Quote:
PEOPLE will tear me apart??? I don't think so I have had dealings with the spiritual for many many many years so people don't cause me any distress and never will
and my motive is to help you to see that you have to be humble and responsible, because it can and will back fire. Look at Sylvia Brown (she's dead now) but I do believe she had gifts, amd may at one time used them to help others. However, I don't believe she should have been on Montel throwing out random guesses for fortune and fame...that's not how it works. Sometimes we are tapped in, sometimes we are not...but we are not ALWAYS tapped in.
Quote:
So you think that her death was some kind of karmic situation or a backfire lol spare me the drama. Death is a big part of life and is in no way, shape, form, or fashion karma or a backfire. She lived and obviously her name lives on

Sometimes we teach, but most of the our lives we spend as students, gifted or not.

As soon as you think you have something figured out, there's more and more to learn....and more.
Quote:
I agree because as soon as you thought you had me figured out BOOM you learned more. I don't have a problem learning new things, that's what I thrive for GROWTH
Old 08-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I do have bragging rights as I’m known as a 5 star psychic but I won't brag, I'll just testify.

What is a "5-star psychic," who gives a person that rating, and what do you have to achieve to get that rating? Personally I have had many ratings and ranks over the decades from the various jobs I have held but I stay away from spiritual ratings, ranks, or titles, because in my opinion such things may only serve to inflate a person's ego; not saying that is what your rating has done.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Knower

Life after death? What a meditation about a name a supernaturl being? Angel, no bad demon, pagan god or goddess. Like it done some mystics, bhaktiyogis and similar....... And ask him/her about next (afrer death) life. What people think is only phantasy.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:34 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
What is a "5-star psychic," who gives a person that rating, and what do you have to achieve to get that rating? Personally I have had many ratings and ranks over the decades from the various jobs I have held but I stay away from spiritual ratings, ranks, or titles, because in my opinion such things may only serve to inflate a person's ego; not saying that is what your rating has done.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with ego but accuracy at it's finest. I have talked to millions of people over the years. I do get rated by most if not all of them and I remain at 5 stars with awesome and touching feedback simply because of the amazement I bring to the lives I touch with my accurate reading in regards to the past, present, and future however, this post is not about that. The people I have communicated with did not and will not boost up an ego that I have no need of but it does boost up my confidence and faith in my gift. It is accuracy that achieve the rating, nothing more and nothing less.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
It has nothing whatsoever to do with ego but accuracy at it's finest. I have talked to millions of people over the years. I do get rated by most if not all of them and I remain at 5 stars with awesome and touching feedback simply because of the amazement I bring to the lives I touch with my accurate reading in regards to the past, present, and future however, this post is not about that. The people I have communicated with did not and will not boost up an ego that I have no need of but it does boost up my confidence and faith in my gift. It is accuracy that achieve the rating, nothing more and nothing less.
Thank you for very clearly explaining that.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:13 AM
Gracey

Quote:
I'm a well known medium/psychic/clairvoyant, and have read for others for over 20 years professionally and freely. I do have bragging rights as I’m known as a 5 star psychic but I won't brag, I'll just testify. I've learned more about the reality of people that has passed on in the past 4 years. I was asked by a client to tap into her son that was murdered. I was not sure if that was something I wanted to do however, I have read for her for many years so I felt obligated. After connecting with her son I prayed "Lord I did not sign up for all this" and he replied "Yes child, you did" I didn't even know such thing could even be done when she asked because I myself have not experienced it firsthand. To make a long story short, I learned a lot in my voyage into the spiritual world by communicating with her son and others that have released the body and joined with the universe. At that time I started to practice a little more tapping into the spirits that have passed on. From my studies I learned that most of the spirits are in the stars. Every star is spirits that has passed on, and have not crossed over. When you see a falling star, a baby is born. Some of them don't even know where they are or how they got there. Some are really upset because they have learned that they have to come back to this world until the end of time. Some are in LaLa land living it up but not in heaven and some have had a conversation with God in heaven before being reborn and returned to earth. This was a shock to me however, I am more than sure at this point that there is most certainly life after death.

different cultural ancestors has attributed to the stars as being the souls as those who passed. Some say that the falling stars are warriors who died in battle. There are many different takes on it through out the ages. Interestingly enough, my son told me of a dream he had where he saw a star in the sky and then he saw someone die.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:49 AM
Guide

[quote=LoveFeathers]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I've also had psychic abilities most of my life...and I know there is life after death. I don't believe in bragging rights....as the way I perceive things when having a dream, or vision...doesn't make me special. It makes me tuned in, and very sensitive, but so are most other people. They may get the information through another channel than I did, yet not even know they had a psychic experience....lots of people do that. They thinks it's just common sense, or a feeling...they don't even contemplate it being a psychic experience. It's not how mainstream society thinks. Also, just because we have psychic experiences, doesn't mean we are always right. We don't always get all the pieces, we might see the funeral in the dream the night someone dies....but we might not see who is in the coffin or grave. I could, but almost never do readings. I don't take that lightly. You have to always always be humble and very kind in how you relay messages, and never ever do a reading if all the answers arent there. I do resonate with the stars, but more so because I believe there is life in other dimensions, time and space.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but don't get carried away because you are aware of some gifts. There's karma in how you handle it. The first half of your paragraph and the second half, kind of contradicts itself....if you are just now believing in the afterlife, but you have been doing 5 star readings for a long time....that's alarming to me.

It can be very exciting, to be able to tap into things and have psychic experiences....it can also be very scarey. I just don't want you to get ahead of yourself, and regret it later. People will pick and tear you apart....and my motive is to help you to see that you have to be humble and responsible, because it can and will back fire. Look at Sylvia Brown (she's dead now) but I do believe she had gifts, amd may at one time used them to help others. However, I don't believe she should have been on Montel throwing out random guesses for fortune and fame...that's not how it works. Sometimes we are tapped in, sometimes we are not...but we are not ALWAYS tapped in.

Sometimes we teach, but most of the our lives we spend as students, gifted or not.

As soon as you think you have something figured out, there's more and more to learn....and more.

I've read enough, lol.