Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Im not discriminating against the spirit at all. I just simply said I assumed it was fake because I didnt understand any of my experience. Maybe that was wrong of me to say that, I will admit that. But I dont appreciate the way you flew out into judging me as a "discriminator" before you actually knew the whole story. I didnt dismiss the spirit because it was "different", I dismissed it because I became confused about the whole experience with it. I am sorry for any confusion I caused ... I truly dont like to argue, even if its over the internet. I HATE discord.

However, I DO believe that if a spirit has a negative energy or a dark energy, that they are evil. Now maybe I am wrong in thinking this, but this is my belief. You cant bash me for what I believe in. I never bashed you .. so please respect me.

I also am confused as to what you believe about my story ... do you believe it is authentic or not?

I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I truly am <3 .
I just felt like you were being facetious in asking me who the spirit claimed to be ... but if you werent, then I was wrong, and I am sorry.
The bold is what I dislike because that IS discrimination, a different energy doesn't make someone evil. This isn't about bashing me or bashing or, I'm not bashing, what I don't get is how is it acceptable for such behavior to just treat others differently because of which? Such ignorance isn't allowed here physically but it's okay for those who aren't here with us physically? How would you like it if because your relative was different in such a tiny detail that I would start treating them like they're some enemy? Some evil person who shouldn't be trusted? Just because of ENERGY?! It's different if it's from intent but just plain energy is their existence, you're just going to judge from that?! This isn't just to you, but to almost the ENTIRE forum here, it's almost ENCOURAGED to be treating beings like that and I wouldn't doubt it whatsoever that I'd be banned because I keep showing "disrespect" because I don't see how that's fair to the spirits. If you want to get into this sort of field, be serious about this post of mine and quit being so friggin' ignorant. I may not know your entire story, but that's because you won't share it.

Yes, you asked one to three small questions throughout this entire thread but if you hope to be taught about the astral plane and all of those who reside in it, you're better off learning on ALL sides, not just one. If you wish of such, you're going to have to put vibrations, feelings, emotions, and even looks aside.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:56 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes, negative sneaky spirit can deceive us just as people can.

But a spirit that shows you love will never try to fool you. Loving spirits are incapable of that. I speak from my own experience.

You can trust the love 100%, even when you feel you can't trust anything or anyone else.

Xan

Thank you so much for your reply
Thats what had me confused in the first place, I know there are sneaky, deceiving spirits out there ... and thats why I dont know what to think about the spirit that came to me.
However, the spirit did show me love like I said before ... all kinds of love. It showed a love that I dont think a human being could even show me. I deeply appreciated that ... but at the end of the day, I was still confused on whether the spirit was truly being honest or not. You know how sometimes we have our doubts about certain things we believe in? Well, I think it was something like that ...

For some reason, you strike me as a very positive, loving person ... and every response you have given me was respectful and I just want to say thank you
Old 23-12-2010, 12:59 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
The bold is what I dislike because that IS discrimination, a different energy doesn't make someone evil. This isn't about bashing me or bashing or, I'm not bashing, what I don't get is how is it acceptable for such behavior to just treat others differently because of which? Such ignorance isn't allowed here physically but it's okay for those who aren't here with us physically? How would you like it if because your relative was different in such a tiny detail that I would start treating them like they're some enemy? Some evil person who shouldn't be trusted? Just because of ENERGY?! It's different if it's from intent but just plain energy is their existence, you're just going to judge from that?! This isn't just to you, but to almost the ENTIRE forum here, it's almost ENCOURAGED to be treating beings like that and I wouldn't doubt it whatsoever that I'd be banned because I keep showing "disrespect" because I don't see how that's fair to the spirits. If you want to get into this sort of field, be serious about this post of mine and quit being so friggin' ignorant. I may not know your entire story, but that's because you won't share it.

Yes, you asked one to three small questions throughout this entire thread but if you hope to be taught about the astral plane and all of those who reside in it, you're better off learning on ALL sides, not just one. If you wish of such, you're going to have to put vibrations, feelings, emotions, and even looks aside.

Okay, please just leave me alone. Thank you.
Old 23-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Master
Rumar... You seem more interested in defending the spirits, who really need no defense, than in being responsive to the person / spirit you are communicating with... eh?

Xan

Old 23-12-2010, 01:10 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Rumar... You seem more interested in defending the spirits, who really need no defense, than in being responsive to the person / spirit you are communicating with... eh?

Xan

PM
Old 23-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

Edit: Screw it, I'm done, I can't possibly respond to this forum anymore, it's a waste of time. I'll just do what everyone else does, generalize the population. Everyone on board is the same, it's a waste of time and effort in trying to help, trying to teach, and even trying to share anything at all interesting.
Old 23-12-2010, 03:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

Spirit visitors can be of a lower vibrational frequency and can misrepresent themselves as higher entities. It DOES happen...witness poor Blossom Goodchild who was lead down the primrose path by a trickster spirit purporting to be high spiritually evolved E.T.'s preparing to make a world-wide appearance on earth! Mostly how these trickster spirits work is to seduce the unsuspecting human with flowery flattery and the stroking of ego. You're told you are "special", "chosen", above ordinary humans. It sucked Blossom in, and it almost never fails to do so. When spirits tell us what we want to believe and flatter us in the process, it's a heady coctail that is hard to resist...!

I find the best way to avoid getting an imposter is to set up communications with high protection and with your Higher Self in the role of "bouncer", effectively carding people/entities at the proverbial door It works like a charm! And remember this too. You may think a famous person from history, a well known ascended Master or an Arch Angel is not likely to contact ordinary common place individuals, but think again!! Those beings are first and foremost in service, and secondly they value all aspects of Divine Oneness equally and do not make judgements between so-called "worthy" and "unworthy" humans...! It is their pleasure and purpose to serve humankind in our spiritual advancement, and they are only too happy to do so.
Old 23-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
Thank you so much for being respectful to me with your reply
Youre right, "famous" spirits are regular just like everyone else ... I dont even view famous people as "famous" . They are just people, like us.

However, I feel I cant name the spirit that approached me, because it claimed to be a person who was famous on this Earth and people often get sidetracked on spiritual experiences because they get too caught up on the "fame" of the person ... I hope you understand what I mean ...
This makes it very tough for me to speak on my spiritual expereince to almost anyone ...

The spirit told me why it came it to me .. it said it came to me because I needed love. And thats all the spirit basically showed me was love. I didnt feel like the spirit came to me to "use" me necessarily for anything in particular .. I feel like it just came because it did .. I know that sounds very simple,but thats how I felt when it was around.

The spirit isnt around me anymore and I dont think it will be coming back as I believe it advanced to a much "higher plane" .

I only worry about being tricked and deceived by spirits and things and I dont trust myself very often so thats why its hard for me to decipher the truth from the lies ...

Again, thank you so much for your reply
You're welcome. Names mean nothing to spirit, they are just a label. No one needs to know who that person was in this life - they brought you love and went on their way. Perhaps there is a soul connection between you... perhaps that was a lesson in humility for them... perhaps you will meet again one day, when both of you have progressed. Who knows? It's not unknown for spiritual workers to have knowledge they just can't tell anyone... write it in your journal, date it and chalk it up to a wonderful experience which you both benefited from.
Old 23-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Enya

Rumar, do remember that everyone learns at their own pace and that spirit people are perfectly capable of seeing past peoples' perceptions to the truth of their souls. They don't need you getting angry on their behalf, imho.
Old 23-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Edit: Screw it, I'm done, I can't possibly respond to this forum anymore, it's a waste of time. I'll just do what everyone else does, generalize the population. Everyone on board is the same, it's a waste of time and effort in trying to help, trying to teach, and even trying to share anything at all interesting.

Gee Rumar... You might consider it's your own attitude that generates the negative response to you. Just sayin'

blessings
Xan