Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-09-2019, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dreamwalker

Hello Evolventity,

thank you so much for waiting so patiently. I've been so busy lately.
I wasn't sure if you wanted the reading in the public forum, even though you may have said it was ok. That's why I'm sending it in PM. You can post it publically if you wish.

Your higher self has appeared to me with a golden outer aura filled with love and compassion. As I was viewing this I could see a massive eye watching over you. I liken this to the eye of Horus. The eye of Horus usually stands for divine protection. As is usually the case with compassionate beings such as yourself, divine protection is important as you are living from the heart centre and with that comes self-sacrifice or vulnerability.
Your inner aura was violet with kind of a pale green colour around the head region. Your form appeared to me with your aura as a robe. There is a lot of important things for you to say as you were standing with your hands in an open gesture.

Base Chakra: 18cm in diameter with a yellow-orange colour. The chakra was ever so slightly depleted. You have a deep connection with this plane and can manifest your thoughts into a physical reality. You have the ability to clear energies with focus.

Sacral Chakra: 18cm in diameter the colour is very similar to the previous chakra and is in balance. You have a good eye for business and are very charismatic in character. Others are drawn to you like moths to a flame.

Navel Chakra: 15cm in diameter it is a little depleted and is violet and yellow in colour. After your travels/ healings/ meditation if you could put a little more energy to store in your navel (can you pranayama breathing) just so you don't feel run down over a long period of time.

Solar Plexus Chakra: 12cm in diameter and violet in colour. A tiny bit depleted. Quite often is the case when you live from the heart is the solar plexus becomes the energy conductor of the soul and sends it to other chakras where needed. On the emotional side of things, this can mean as an empath you are more susceptible to the lower emotions, which in turn are harder to transmute when you are low on energy. I hope that makes sense, I'm waffling a bit.

Heart Chakra: 16cm in diameter and green/ gold in colour. This chakra is a little depleted at the moment. Too many souls asking for a piece of your love energy. While you are divinely protected, just remember to take some time out for yourself and replenish. Others can all be about take, take, take. This is no fault of their own, it just makes then feel good when they are in your energy and you are freely offering it. I'm not saying for you to stop being who you are by any means, just to take some time out to relax occasionally.

Throat Chakra: 18cm in diameter and green in colour. If I may, can I ask if you do public speaking or sing at all? I'm feeling you have the ability to communicate really well and people would benefit from what you have to say and your delivery method.

Ajna Chakra: 8cm in diameter and a beautiful pale violet in colour. Your will is soft and accommodating. Always welcoming people from all walks of life into your life and your family. You lead by example and have an inner knowing of things.

Forehead Chakra: 6cm in diameter, violet and yellow in colour. Now I'm facinated to hear what you do as you have a calm mind with a creative edge. Like when people are in conversation with you and you say "How about this? Have you considered doing that?". It's like a gentle prodding rather than an overburdening of ideas. I hope that makes sense.

Crown Chakra: 13cm in diameter, pale violet in colour. Your crown is open and the divine energy flows freely in via the crown to other parts of the body. Your meditations and other spiritual modalities are working well for your own evolution. You have a deep connection with spirit and can demonstrate that to others when they are in your presence.

It was lovely to be in your energy. Once again, thank you for being so incredibly patient.

I can't wait to hear your feedback and any questions you have.

Many Blessings to you.

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker.

Thank you, Dreamwalker!
I like these descriptions. I have been increasing my lucid / astral / out of body experiences. One of the common things I do is spread my "arms" and send out light from my heart to touch and saturate everything. This may be what you picked up on. It is nice to know I have a protection / eye of horus type of energy watching over me. Maybe this is why I havent concerned myself much with protecting myself.

My degree is in horticulture, and I use to work to help people learn how to grow plants. A lot of people in my current life are attracted to my loving/accepting nature and the guidance I offer in accepting themselves. I also take a lot of gratification in creating and imagining things, especially the "impossible" from my thoughts into physical. Your reading makes a lot of sense to me. I appreciate you doing this. Thanks again.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Deactivated Account

This looks very interesting, and the accuracy is impressive. I'd like a reading too! Please make it public.

Last edited by Aknaton : 13-09-2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old 13-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Master

Hello!!!
I would absolutely love to have one of these.
It would help me tremendously to have some knowledge of what's going on. From what I can see, you have an amazing and beautiful gift! You can post mine on this thread or send me a private message. Whichever you prefer! Thank you so much
Old 13-09-2019, 08:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Thinking of this reading again I'm wondering what "Your form appeared to me with your aura as a robe." means?
Old 14-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello, could I have a reading too please. PM
Old 20-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much Kate for being patient.

Without wasting any time, let's get straight into it.
You appeared to me with an inner aura of the colour green and the outer aura a combination of violet and crystal (I think that's the correct name for it. The aura is clear and can take on any colour. It is almost reflective and translucent at the same time). I've seen this type of aura before in the crystalline children or beings from a particular part or origin. I hope that makes sense to you, before I start rattling on about Starseeds etc..
The green at your core means you can create whatever you wish, it is an energy used by many healers as a general colour that follows command. For instance, red may be used to heat things up, while blue may be used as a cooling colour. Green is usually a precursor to other colours.
The violet and crystalline colour represents spiritual advancement, knowledge and it great as a shield (protection).

Base Chakra: 14cm in diameter and yellow in colour. It has speckles of red also. It's a touch depleted, which usually means physical tiredness. It can also mean emotional tiredness, but I will get to that in just a moment. After your meditations, just remember to ground yourself in this plane, otherwise, you may get the feeling of haziness or dreaming during the day. This is because you are good at traveling between worlds.

Sacral Chakra: 13cm in diameter and orange in colour, it is slightly depleted. Again, just remember to take time to rest given it's just been a full moon and I'm sure you've been active

Navel Chakra: 9cm in diameter and yellow in colour. It is slightly depleted but in good condition. You are telling me, you usually store energy for later, just lately you have been active.

I must clarify. During the readings I ask the permission of your higher self to view your aura and chakras for the purpose of validation with you the soul. In that time you communicate with me and tell/ show me thinks you think is important or will be good for validation. That's what I meant by 'you' told me...xyz.

Solar Plexus Chakra: 9cm in diameter and violet/ light whitish violet in colour. It is slightly depleted. Ok, as you are an empath, you feel others emotions. Not as in when someone is sad, you feel sad because they are sad. You FEEL their pain, sadness, joy, happiness. This can be energy taxing. So even when you aren't consciously aware of it, unless you protect your aura, others will use your energy without asking. People often ask "Why can people use my energy without asking"? As the empath and the healer, your primary purpose is to help others. The higher self goes..."This person needs help, here you go...".

Heart Chakra: 20cm in diameter and gold in colour, your heart is full of divine love and compassion. You care deeply for all beings of this planet, human or otherwise. When others are in your presence, they can feel that. Your message for this plane is love, compassion and healing. When you put your hands out, this energy will flow through to the surroundings.

Throat Chakra: 9cm in diameter the throat is a pale violet in colour. Your higher mind is filled with spiritual knowledge. When you speak this truth with others, they believe you. "Oh yeah, I've never seen the world from that perspective, but I do believe it". Spread your truth with others.

Ajna Chakra: 13cm in diameter, and violet in colour. Your third eye is open and you are clairvoyant. It is also the seat of your will power, suggesting you are very strong-willed. That is great for an empath, it means you can't be taken for granted. I can't wait to hear your stories of what you see, how long you have been clairvoyant and how you help others.

Forehead Chakra: 10cm in diameter and pale violet in colour. A little depleted. I must ask if you consciously astral travel or lucid dream (effectively the same thing). It seems you do a lot of travel during the night when your physical body is asleep. Again, I'm interested to hear your stories.

Crown Chakra: 21cm in diameter, your crown chakra is a subtle white/ violet in colour and is very open. The downpouring of divine energy is beautiful. I'd love to hear what type of meditation you do, it seems to be very connected with the divine. The transfer of energy is very open and consistent.

Thank you so much for letting me read you and view your chakras, it was a pleasure.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. I can't wait to hear your stories.

Many blessings of love and light,
Dreamwalker.

Thank you Dreamwalker for this wonderful read.
It's very accurate and specific to me.

I do struggle with grounding and I am purposely focusing on this and I am more clear and present in the here and now instead of the travel.

I am very empathic and I didn't know it for the longest time. Not only do I feel it but what ever darkness is part of dark emotions or thoughts comes with and has to be processed too. The staying present and grounding are the most important part here and is a source of strength.

You're right, I am clairvoyant too. I didn't know that this was something different until about several years ago. I believe I was born with it. I do have many stories, but they are very hard to put into words.

Mostly, I unconsciously travel...during the day and at night. And again, I did not know that it was "travel". I try to stay present and grounded.

Dreamwalker my meditations are many, varied and very important to me. During the day I do mindfulness and stay connected and focused in the now. I learned this here. For different things the meditations are different, especially healing.

I believe that each thought is a prayer and try to be conscious of every thought, word and deed.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I am interested

Dreamwalker, I am very interested in a chakra & Aura Analysis if you are still offering them! Thank you!
Old 30-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder
Dreamwalker....You have an amazing gift.

I realize you have had many requests for a Chakra and Aura Reading. If possible please add me to the list.

If you are not doing them anymore I completely understand. I enjoyed the insight you gave others.

Remember to take the time to rest and recharge yourself.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Dreamwalker

Im very interested in a reading. Happy to go public. Anything you need me to do?

Thank you kindly
Old 08-10-2019, 08:24 PM
Master
Hi the dreamwalker.

Could i PLEASE have one reading or analysis or what you do :)

Would love to know my status on my chakras and aura. You can post it here or PM.

Thanks in advance