Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I'm really struggling with this. When I call to them, I can feel their energy, but haven't been able to openly communicate with them. Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. What do you do to communicate with your guides? What was your first experiences in doing so?

LOVE is the answer. Communicate to them with love and form a relationship with them. Like close friends or family. Talk to them as you would a person. They're there. You just have to listen thats all.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Newbie ;)

This thread was interesting to read. Im new at this forum, and at the moment im trying to "get in better contact" with my guide/guides. This read was helpful.

Thanks for that.

Love n light
Old 18-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

For some of us we do get words/thoughts in our head. There is no absolute way that this process works.

Blessings,
John

Probably the same way Socrates' voice spoke to him.

A good portion of mankind do not acknowledge Guides but do acknowledge a 'Voice'.

I found it interesting when I studied the history and origin of Guides.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I'm really struggling with this. When I call to them, I can feel their energy, but haven't been able to openly communicate with them. Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. What do you do to communicate with your guides? What was your first experiences in doing so?

Years and years ago I used to run connection workshops to help people connect to their guides and really know that it was them, to get clear messages and to then learn to distinguish between their guides and themselves. I have not taught this for a long time, however the principles still apply.

I have been talking to my guides since I was a child and when I used to go to spiritual church years ago, one of the platform guys confirmed that my guides were strong and told me who they were he described them just as I had seen them...

Back in the day I used to create guided access and create spaces where I would go and talk to my guides within meditation. I used to go there everyday and connect to them. You could do this, it's a lovely way to connect and it will help you to recognise them over yourself.

I don't really need to do this anymore, I can call on them the same way that I work with angels. If you want to increase your muscle to notice subtle differences, you could work with angels first. This will help to anchor your understanding and you will be able to notice the difference in a clearer way.

I would definitely recommend creating a meditative sacred space in your mind where you draw them close to you and commune with them. It does not matter whether you see, hear, feel, taste or sense them when you do this the results for connection are the same...
Old 21-08-2019, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahanu
This thread was interesting to read. Im new at this forum, and at the moment im trying to "get in better contact" with my guide/guides. This read was helpful.

Thanks for that.

Love n light

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Experiencer

Last night I went to bed and not long after I was awoken by a white woman floating above my bed. She wasn't human because when I see human ghosts they are more gray and has never hovered as she has.

Was she a guide? An angel? Something else?
Old 21-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Master
Here are some useful infos.
https://gabbybernstein.com/spirit-guides/
Old 21-08-2019, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

Akira & Lomax. Thank you :)

I will try communicating with them as often and trying to feel that feeling when I know they are present. Something is working, so I guess I should continue trying.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
The few times they've talked to me,i noticed that somehow i wasn't trying to listen or force the communication.It was like i'm talking to you right now,knowing that you'll see my post.

In my case,they pick up phrases and words from my memory,and make them appear in my mind.

Also,staying in the question mode,can help remove the mind blocks,cause if you ask someone for something,it's like you accepting that the person is allready there.Otherwise you wouldn't ask at first place.
Old 22-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
It was like i'm talking to you right now,knowing that you'll see my post.

I really like this example. I am keeping the most opened mind and seeing what comes to me. I should just get that same sense of knowing that they are trying to communicate, and I will soon receive the message.