Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
There was certainly an energetic change that took place in me during this transitional period. Again, I have to refer to Gopi Krishna, who posits that after the initial rising of the Kundalini to the very top, it takes the body 5-7 years to properly adjust to the new, stronger flow of energy and the more potent form of prana that flows into the brain through the spinal column. It was certainly a very challenging period. I didn't work much and used up all my savings. I was confused and preoccupied for a number of years.

The body really has a hard time adjusting to this new reality, but it is physiologically and energetically transformed. When your Kundalini first awakens, you are helpless, like a newborn baby. This is why it is often called a spiritual rebirth, you really do become a new person. Also, I was exactly 33 when my Kundalini initially rose, which is pretty much the age it is supposed to happen at, according to scripture.

The Kundalini awakening was initially disruptive to my thought patterns, after a feeling of elation and joy, there were open periods of depression. Now I know that this is because the nervous system and brain is undergoing a transformation and it usually lacks the energy that it needs to do so. The metabolic rate of the body increases considerably and one must eat a small meal every 2-3 hours to keep feeding energy to the brain.

There are other consequences in terms of lifestyle, which means one must keep a very particular schedule and cannot afford too many distractions. A social life becomes next to impossible with all these changes that are needed for the organic evolution of the body into a higher form. After that transformation is largely complete, one can take certain liberties and return to a more active role in society, but great care needs to be taken not to overextend oneself and that the right nutritional and rest schedule is followed.

think i was close to 33. maybe a year or two earlier. but it wasn't tell closer or at 33 that it stuck. still clearing though stuff. certainly like being reborn and still work to do. lol

those emotions could be releasing to make more room for the bliss. clearing through the second chakra. the releasing of the emotional body to be reborn. just my opinion. perspective.

i can relate to a lot of what your saying about the process. transition.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-05-2019, 07:36 PM
ImthatIm

I wish I could bottle the Living liquid Light with the essence of Love.

I would ask everyone I meet to take a sip.It will be soft like the coo of the dove.

Just one drop living Love on the tongue

Creations Love song has now been sung
Old 22-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

I would ask everyone I meet to take a sip.It will be soft like the coo of the dove.

if your open to it. on some level your a bartender dishing out drinks around the clock. lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 22-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

Beautiful.
Old 23-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Master

... thanks to running and ImThatIm for joining in!

NoOne ... thank you indeed! Being insatiable, we would like to know more ... to what level does attention oscillate in the waking state? Is there a continuum of awareness unbroken? What are the nuances of energy shift playing out?

Amazing really and who’s to say about the sequence of events? Anyway, the takeaway definitely is as common to all experiential aspects, that in terms of knowing as a definitive truth that :

All is Divine Love Absolute ... we experience ecstatic joy ... then bliss ... then (if we may jump ahead a bit ... Love transitioning into compassion)

We are the formless Oneness awareness occupying temporary form

The chakras and kundalini energy per say are in the subtle domain and not the gross body as we usually call it

The ego is nothing other than the identity of the temporary life form we occupy which would have us pour all our attention onto it till we delude ourselves into thinking that that is all there is. The balance being to be in our state of being-ness and engage through the vehicle of form on the material plane, as guided.

There is more ... much more! Looking forward to inputs from others as beacons of light lighting up the night sky!

Old 23-05-2019, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running

personal experince after it became 24/7
just because the silence and bliss becomes ongoing and the dominant aspect of the experince doesn't mean everythting has become it yet. it has to work through every cell of the body. transforming everything into it.

That’s it! Every cell, every lifetron node within!

Old 23-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

In the experiential aspect of meditation the journey of each individual is unique although the general tendency is of attempting to validate the unfoldings as felt by us within with those specific texts which somewhat correspond to our own findings, while conveniently ignoring clues offered by others.

On this forum itself we have scores of people who have had different types of spiritual awakenings and specifically cognition of kundalini movement & chakras corresponding to different locations within the body.

Perhaps some of us may like to share their own direct findings (not theory but actually experienced ‘reality’) related to kundalini and chakras during meditation or lucid dreaming or Bhakti dissolved states.

The idea is to simply share the experience and the type of consciousness upliftment if any both during and after the profound spiritual engagement which may be anything from a Oneness experience in/beyond form to sensory or vibrational or anything else at all.

Hi there.

I have shared my experiences with Kundalini many times on here and I really don't feel like I am up to going through the whole descriptive process yet again.

Suffice to say, you would have really enjoyed being on SF about two years ago - around the time I was shaken out of doing intense bhakti-trataka on an image of Lord Shiva when a volcano decided to explode within me.

Let's see now...there was a member called Dryad...A member called barrynu (I really miss him)...there was running (who is still around), there was myself...A couple of others and we spoke on here in great length and detail about "all things Shakti"....those were the days.

Now, it rarely gets mentioned...and I see that as actually being a "good thing" due to the reverence for this most sacred and holy of experiences.

From my teachings, beliefs, understanding and experience...which is nothing like the New Age Movement would have me believe...what I have felt, intuitively (and spiritually), corresponds more directly to the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Tantric Upanishads...like the Yoga Kundali Upanishad:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yoga...obile&ie=UTF-8

I first became aware of Kundalini in 1981 through the Theosophical Society... especially by reading a book called "The Serpent Power" by Sir John Woodroffe (Arthur Avalon)...but after having read that, it was his second book; "Shakta and Shakti" or the Mahanirvana Tantra which put it all into perspective for me...and like Noone, I also studied all the works of Pundit Gopi Krishna.

That was all during my late teens/early adulthood.

For the next 10 years, I immersed myself in kriya Yoga (not the kind that Swami Yogananda speaks about) as it applies to Hatha Yoga...I also spent about 4 hours a day doing yoga and meditation...but it was Lord Shiva who stole my heart...and it was to be through Lord Shiva's Grace that I would experience the ascent of Shakti herself (Kundalini) some 30 years later...about three years after I resumed doing pranayama and Dharana after about a 20 year hiatus of "burning off Karma" which needed to happen first.

I then realised why Hinduism has four "rites of passage" called varnashramas.

At first...and for many months after the initial awakening, I was lost in a sea of bliss... eventually, that settled down into a form of serene detachment..yet, I was also aware of some irreparable damage that had been done to my autonomic nervous system leading to weakness and seizures...As well as some kind of emotionally flat, ambivalent state...once one has tasted the Soma... everything else just tastes bland and unsatisfying by comparison..I had just entered the "Dark Night of the Soul"...and it is here that I pretty much remain...for now.

I spend most of my time on YouTube now, watching videos by Craig Holliday, Igor Kufayev, Stan Grof and others...As well as trying to still feel the love that I know I still have in my heart for Lord Shiva...it is as though He needs to surprise me with his Darshan...because He isn't like a trained dog who will come whenever I call Him anymore.

For the past three days, I have been chanting endless malas of the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra because Nataraja is trampling upon the "demon of epilepsy" and I would just like all of my neurological symptoms to conveniently JAO! Vamoose! so that I may get on with having some semblance of a life.

Occasionally I will still get the deep bliss states, but I can count such times on the fingers of one hand..and they rarely last for any longer than a few days.. meanwhile, my spinal cord feels like an electro-whip, my extremities throb and pulsate..there is pressure in my forehead at the location of my "third eye" and migraines are also common.

I live in the hope that things can only get better...or I die...One or the other.
Old 23-05-2019, 02:26 AM
Master

Thanks Shivani!

I was actually wondering when you’d join the party!

The void you speak of ... the dark, living, breathing, vibrant void of nothingness and yet completeness ... in my experiential view ... is called as such because of conditioning confined to senses and that too the external polarity of senses. There is an internal polarity. All chakras too have polarities but that’s another matter.

Finally, there is through the veil, a soft yet luminous spiritual light ... a shining living light of Loving Absoluteness. I’m not labelling it ...

The key thing is this as related to what you say or for that matter merging in-form consciousness with formless Oneness awareness by Kundalini or any other way the Divine chooses as optimal, is that it’s something like falling in love with Love. Meaning, Divine grace is needed to bless the union.

While we may stand corrected by others who may like to share their view on this, your connection or my connection or anyone’s connection with Universal consciousness in any manner as projected always is ... if we are One we are never separate ... so the anxiety to consciously connect ... the anxiety itself is the blockade. A self created blockade, which we may choose to just exit ... just like that ... here & now.

The only denial is self-denial.

Old 23-05-2019, 02:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hi there.

I have shared my experiences with Kundalini many times on here and I really don't feel like I am up to going through the whole descriptive process yet again.

Suffice to say, you would have really enjoyed being on SF about two years ago - around the time I was shaken out of doing intense bhakti-trataka on an image of Lord Shiva when a volcano decided to explode within me.

Let's see now...there was a member called Dryad...A member called barrynu (I really miss him)...there was running (who is still around), there was myself...A couple of others and we spoke on here in great length and detail about "all things Shakti"....those were the days.

Now, it rarely gets mentioned...and I see that as actually being a "good thing" due to the reverence for this most sacred and holy of experiences.

From my teachings, beliefs, understanding and experience...which is nothing like the New Age Movement would have me believe...what I have felt, intuitively (and spiritually), corresponds more directly to the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Tantric Upanishads...like the Yoga Kundali Upanishad:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yoga...obile&ie=UTF-8

I first became aware of Kundalini in 1981 through the Theosophical Society... especially by reading a book called "The Serpent Power" by Sir John Woodroffe (Arthur Avalon)...but after having read that, it was his second book; "Shakta and Shakti" or the Mahanirvana Tantra which put it all into perspective for me...and like Noone, I also studied all the works of Pundit Gopi Krishna.

That was all during my late teens/early adulthood.

For the next 10 years, I immersed myself in kriya Yoga (not the kind that Swami Yogananda speaks about) as it applies to Hatha Yoga...I also spent about 4 hours a day doing yoga and meditation...but it was Lord Shiva who stole my heart...and it was to be through Lord Shiva's Grace that I would experience the ascent of Shakti herself (Kundalini) some 30 years later...about three years after I resumed doing pranayama and Dharana after about a 20 year hiatus of "burning off Karma" which needed to happen first.

I then realised why Hinduism has four "rites of passage" called varnashramas.

At first...and for many months after the initial awakening, I was lost in a sea of bliss... eventually, that settled down into a form of serene detachment..yet, I was also aware of some irreparable damage that had been done to my autonomic nervous system leading to weakness and seizures...As well as some kind of emotionally flat, ambivalent state...once one has tasted the Soma... everything else just tastes bland and unsatisfying by comparison..I had just entered the "Dark Night of the Soul"...and it is here that I pretty much remain...for now.

I spend most of my time on YouTube now, watching videos by Craig Holliday, Igor Kufayev, Stan Grof and others...As well as trying to still feel the love that I know I still have in my heart for Lord Shiva...it is as though He needs to surprise me with his Darshan...because He isn't like a trained dog who will come whenever I call Him anymore.

For the past three days, I have been chanting endless malas of the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra because Nataraja is trampling upon the "demon of epilepsy" and I would just like all of my neurological symptoms to conveniently JAO! Vamoose! so that I may get on with having some semblance of a life.

Occasionally I will still get the deep bliss states, but I can count such times on the fingers of one hand..and they rarely last for any longer than a few days.. meanwhile, my spinal cord feels like an electro-whip, my extremities throb and pulsate..there is pressure in my forehead at the location of my "third eye" and migraines are also common.

I live in the hope that things can only get better...or I die...One or the other.

wish there was something i could do to help you. the only thing that comes to my limited mind is perhaps some shaktipat from somebody very far along to smooth it out a bit. it bothere me when i hear about these things bothering you. maybe a transmission would make it worse. i dont know? i never offer doing anything for anybody because its my belief there are people much better at it, further along than i am. but having read these things from you a number of times. for a while. i just wish it would get better for you. if you want. to see if it eases things up. i will meditate and send some energy. just let me know. here. or. pm.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-05-2019, 02:46 AM
Master

Shivani ... NoOne ... (Running)

Anything you wish to add about the ‘Soma’ you speak of? In your felt experience what is it ... where is it ... what does it feel like?