Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 17-04-2019, 04:57 PM
janielee

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...13#post1830513
Old 20-04-2019, 04:40 AM
janielee

“Whatever is dependently co-arisen
That is explained to be emptiness.
That, being a dependent designation
Is itself the Middle Way.”

- Nagarjuna
Old 20-04-2019, 04:41 AM
janielee

“10. Without a foundation in the conventional truth, The significance of the ultimate cannot be taught. Without understanding the significance of the ultimate, Liberation is not achieved.

11. By a misperception of emptiness A person of little intelligence is destroyed. Like a snake incorrectly seized Or like a spell incorrectly cast.

12. For that reason—that the Dharma is Deep and difficult to understand and to learn— The Buddha’s mind despaired of Being able to teach it.

― Nāgārjuna, The Fundamental Wisdom of the Middle Way: Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika
Old 21-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Seeker
Vajrayana is where I am at, I would love to discuss this. Love.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Seeker
I have had experiences with heruka and vajrayogini recently and I wish i could articulate myself better. I had not read or learned about them in great detail until a few days ago, i have difficulty reading, sadly which has prevented me from following any teaching at all.

Following the events, I learned that i must receive empowerments to pursue any further, which is new to me.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Seeker
I wish I could articulate better. For years in clairvoyance I have dealt with "hell beings" The Bodhisattvas will come and teach in clairvoyance and OBE, if the time is right, and if the mantras are spoken, it seems. I had heard of this before, but to experience... I wish I could relay it but I am not sure that I can.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:41 PM
janielee

rnal 'byor rim pa bzhi po 'ang ā li kā li gsang ba
bsam mi khyab pa'i rgyud las/
seng ge rnam par bsgyings pa'i ting 'dzin gyis
mi g.yo rtse gcig dwangs ma'i shes pa gsal/ rang
rig ye shes khong nas sad par byed/ bzod pa brtan
pos ngan song sdug bsngal spong/ gnyis dang bral sgyu ma lta
bu'i ting 'dzin gyis/ spros dang bral ba'i mnyam
bzhag chen po la/ bsam gyis mi khyab ting 'dzin rtsal
du 'char/ drod thob nas ni skye ba dbang ba yin/
gsum pa dpa' bar 'grol ba'i ting 'dzin gyis/ du ma
ro gcig sa bcu'i rtogs pa 'char/ dus gsum rgyal
ba'i sras po gzhan don mdzad/ rtse mo thob nas 'phel
ba rgyun mi 'char/ bzhi pa rdo rje lta bu'i ting 'dzin
gyis/ bsgom du med pa'i nyams len brtson pa las/
mkhyen pa'i ye shes sang rgyas zhing khams mtho/
ma btsal lhun grub chos mchog chen po'i ngang/ zhes
gsungs so/

The Four Stages of Yoga in the Secret Alphabet:

Through the samadhi that is like a lion's leap one develops unwavering single pointedness and the clear nature of mind shines forth. One awakens to the self cognizant wisdom within. Through attaining the stage of warmth one develops the steady patience which eliminates the suffering of the three lower realms. The creative power arises through the inconceivable samadhi. Having attained the stage of heat, one obtains mastery. Through the recognition of the one taste of diverse phenomena, the ten bodhisattva grounds appear. One becomes an heir of the buddhasI of the three times and accomplishes the benefit of others. Continually increasing one's accomplishment, the summit will arise. Through the vajre-like samadhi the fourth stage, the practice of non-meditation will arise. The wisdom knowledge of a buddha exceeds that of the highest realms. They are the unsought for but spontaneously present supreme qualities of the great expanse.

*Source: CH
Old 04-05-2019, 05:43 PM
janielee

Intellectual understanding has great power, but it must be brought down into the heart. Meditation wisdom comes from bringing the feeling into the heart. We will develop a feeling of joy and happiness and understand the meaning of love. Again and again we must practice until a feeling of unconditional love arises spontaneously for others. So the feeling of love must pervade to others. Our minds will see the bigger picture, that love is meant not just for those who love us. But pervading our love in this way does not diminish our love for those close to us it only increases it.

Lama Gursam
Old 07-05-2019, 07:46 AM
Master
Dearest Janielee...Just popping in for a moment and sorry to see this thread languishing after all of the effort you have put in.

I tried posting a picture of Milarepa from my android device, still cannot do so...Saw that link you made about that.. nobody was really helpful there either, which leads me to understand that it just cannot be done.

It is difficult to try and peg me into one religious system or another, because I "identify" as being Hindu (when I actually HAVE an "identity") but there's just way, way more too it than that.

I was introduced to the Dharma (Dhamma) and the Agamas by and through the Dharmapalas themselves...You know, those fierce, frightening creatures who are meant to scare off any and all negative stuff and bad vibes with a "let's see who can bulge their eyes and gnash their teeth the most convincingly"? and if they have a garland or crown of skulls - all the better.

I was never afraid or fearful of the Dharmapalas, even Mahakaal Bernagchen...I felt that this was an entity I have had dealings with previously...many, many times previously. If you look at pictures of Mahakaal Bernagchen and compare them with Kala Bhairava (Lord Shiva), you will notice they are totally identical down to the very last minor detail...A Buddhist Deity and a Hindu Deity who are, for all intents and purposes, exactly the same creature.

Then, there is the whole Tantric or "Yab Yum" thing which tends to offend mainstream Buddhists... what Buddha is seen to be doing with the Red Tara, Kala Bhairava is doing the same with the Red Dakini...we call her Bhuvaneshwari.. what she represents is the Deity of the root Chakra...The Mooladhara Chakra... and for those of us 'in the know', this is Kundalini Shakti herself... suffice to say that the sexual union is not a physical one...it is metaphorical.

There is a DVD I love..

It is called "On Life and Enlightenment" with the Dalai Lama.

It goes through all of the rituals and their significance in the tradition of Vajrayana Buddhism, including mudras, mandalas and even the occult side of it, like shamanic healing and tribal Deity possessions for healing and forseeing the future...and when I see the skeletons, the black-hatted Tantrikas and those Dharmapalas dancing to the clash of cymbals, I go into a very deep trance, as the pre-birth Deja vu is totally overwhelming for me.

When Vajrayana Buddhism and tribal Shaivism is compared, there isn't much of a difference..hardly any, in fact...so I can be a Hindu and/or a Buddhist on any given day and at the drop of any given hat.

Also, myself and Jonesboy are the best authorities about this on SF...and I also hope that he sees and responds to this as well.

I shall check in after another week or two to see how this is going.

Take care.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:23 AM
janielee

Hi Dear SD

Hope you are well and all is fruitful for you.

Nice to see you.

A picture of Milarepa -- for you:

Namaste