Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, I received it yesterday....

....now, now, Miss Hepburn!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 19-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Master

There is this place within
Some call the garden of Eden
That we may reach in an instant
If we be free of resistance
The path pathless
The beauty fathomless
Wherein trance like in loving ecstasy
We are as we are in rapture of singularity

Old 19-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Master
The path pathless....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

There is this place within
Some call the garden of Eden
That we may reach in an instant
If we be free of resistance
The path pathless
The beauty fathomless
Wherein trance like in loving ecstasy
We are as we are in rapture of singularity

Unseeking Seeker,

...so singularly and lovingly you have expressed, this pathless path experienced as the fathomless beauty of the Garden of Eden, some may even call the Garden of You...

...always here, always now, this rapturous instant.

Thank you
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 09-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Pathfinder

really nice quotes in there, reading it right now
Old 10-06-2019, 11:54 PM
Master
Karok,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums. I hope you continue to find your sojourn here rewarding.

Thank you for reading right now, in the Garden of You.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Master
Want to know what I just imagined?

https://freeneville.com/neville-godd...-just-imagine/

https://i2.wp.com/freeneville.com/wp...%2C300& ssl=1

All,

I just realized how inspired I would be to not only see Mankind return to the moon and beyond, but something I had not even considered until TODAY!

How inspiring would it be to see the first pets accompanying their human explorers right beside them ON THE SURFACE OF A LUNAR OR PLANETARY ENVIRONMENT?

Take a look at the reference above and imagine that happy pooch in the second picture bounding back to its human friend in a specially-engineered suit designed for its use in reduced gravity, with its favorite toy bone (or flying saucer toy)...tail wagging enthusiastically with the pleasure of chasing it down again!

Anyway, just me!

....but I betcha many youngsters who long to be planetary explorers would agree with the "kid in me", just how cool it would be to enjoy the company of pets exploring right along side them!

As Neville Goddard says, "Just imagine"!

....I just did! Feels real good too (doesn't it, Raider)?

....C'mon, boy! Let's go for a ride and play fetch...bounding beyond the limits in the Garden of You.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Master
Same All, Same All

All,

Just posting some thoughts that came to mind in recent days, based on some of the same-old, same-old arguments:

The entire Creation, from sub-atomically tiny to astronomically large, is ONE system, created of the Eternal Being in Whom we live, move, and have OUR being.....

The "sphere" and the "hole" are aspects of the same event, which, Itself, is not separated into the aforementioned semantic definitions (names) we choose to assign.

The apparent dichotomy of the used terms, "negative / positive", "vacuum / solidness", "filled space / empty space", is derived from a misinterpretation of a unitary Reality based on an annoyingly persistent habit whose presence and use is all-too-prevalent in our beliefs and language; and that is, the unintentional bifurcation of the observer FROM the observed.

This habit facilitates our erroneous assumption that the names we use to identify events, actually define those events in their own essences, causing us to, in effect.....

....."confuse the map (of our designations) for the territory (of Reality)".

"Inside / outside" comprises a cohesive EVENT that IS NOT separated into those designations of it at ANY point. We are inseparably, inextricably linked with that which we observe.

As there are NO real "borders" temporally, called past, present, future, there are NO real "borders" spatially, either.....except as designated on our "cultural maps"!

The designations are MADE UP in order for us to pretend that there IS a "before" and an "after", "here" and "there", a "going away from...." and a "return to...",

What we define as "sphere", or "square", or "triangle", or "torus", or "tesseract" or "wormhole", or "here" or "there", must not be thought of as entities in their OWN right......

....because these "aspects", however named, are REALLY the Whole system acting AS IF IT WERE the "part" we, myopically and erroneously call it, to the EXCLUSION of the Whole, without which the "part" is not even ABLE to be manifested for our "inspection" and "description" of it !

As a metaphor, consider that the weather systems within which we live (i.e. exist) are not really "local" (i.e. compartmentalized) at all, but are the continuous interaction of ONE global system, right? Recall how relatively minor tropical depressions spawned off the coast of Africa make their way across the Atlantic ocean, gathering strength throughout the journey, culminating in a Hugo or Rita or Katrina thousands of miles away......just because the Earth revolves on its axis while the most massive nuclear reactor in the solar system heats up the planet from 93 million miles away !!

There is nothing compartmentalized about ANY of these interactions, whether on a subatomic or cosmic scale.....each happening continuously, and interactively.....and flawlessly, AS ONE PERFECTLY CREATED SYSTEM throughout the universe every single moment of its existence for the last.....13.7 billion years, give or take a millennium.....

As indicated in the reference is, "Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things."

Whether in math or in Life, the solution to ALL ignorance can only be experienced when we recognize AND apply the Truth to ourselves, just is it must be applied to an equation.....

WHY ??

Because PERFECTION is the immutable, "a priori" manifestation of the Truth of OUR OWN NATURES...... upon which NOTHING can be imposed or forced.....

......not even erroneous notions of ourselves or the Creation to which we are inextricably linked !!

OUR OWN ignorance of the unchangeable, eternal Truth of ourselves (that we are perfectly created) acts PRECISELY like ignorance of the perfect operation of a mathematical equation ALWAYS and INVARIABLY produces incorrect results.

The universe is full of Truth, not at all empty, nor is there anything "absent" about the Principles by which the Universe was created OR operate, ALL OF WHICH function perfectly, without variation, deviation, attenuation OR exception for anyone, at anytime, anywhere !!

If the Universe, in its manifested expression, acts as ONE SYSTEM, why would we surmise that the expression of ANYTHING IN IT (which are inseparably correlated WITHIN the Universal expression) is compartmentalized into our "definitions" ? There is really no division at all (just like the weather), except as we arbitrarily designate because we've chosen to perceive and act "as if" Reality is only the sum of a "plethora of parts" .....unrelated to one another.

The entirety of Reality is ONE, with NO separations, gaps, or "holes" in the Whole of Creation.

....."As above, so below".......as One.

....."As within, so without".....as One.

Any perceived void, so to speak, is found ONLY within our flawed understanding....of What IS now...

....waiting to be full-filled...."weather" we're aware of it or not, in the Garden of You.

Reference: Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East (Vols 1-6) by Baird T. Spalding

Last edited by guthrio : 08-07-2019 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Master
Lightbulb Changing the IMPRESS-ion results in Changing the EXPRESS-ion

All,

Just HAD to share the phrase that came to me while reading these references, below, entitled Feeling is the Secret, and The Superconscious Mind and "Some of Bashar's Core Concepts". (all references are absolutely FREE to read and use)

Why? Because I needed to explain it to myself in a way that made sense. Here's the phrase that helped me do that:

The conscious generates ideas and impresses these ideas on the subconscious; the subconscious receives ideas and gives form and expression to them. By this law – first conceiving an idea and then impressing the idea conceived on the subconscious – all things evolve out of consciousness; and without this sequence, there is not anything made that is made.

Then I needed to explain to myself WHY and HOW the apparent simplicity of those highlighted words could result in SCREWED-UP manifestations....

....and was both amazed and chagrined to realized what the ONLY LOGICAL explanation could be!!!

The reason boiled down to this:

I was unaware that I had MISTAKENLY been consciously impressing my subconscious with SCREWED-UP ideas for it to express in my life...

...and had NOT MASTERED THE PRACTICE of consciously impressing my subconscious with the correct ideas I want it to perfectly express in my life.

THEN I UNDERSTOOD HOW THIS HAPPENED. Sooooooo simple!

The problem was generated by my own deliberate/unintentional impression of erroneous ideas I'd been taught to accept as true, to my subconscious to, then express, as true. Whether the idea is deliberately or unintentionally impressed matters not in the slightest to what the subconscious then expresses.

Why? Because...."the subconscious does not originate ideas, but accepts as true those which the conscious mind feels to be true and, in a way known only to itself, objectifies the accepted ideas.The subconscious is not concerned with the truth or falsity of your feeling. It always accepts as true that which you feel to be true. Feeling is the assent of the subconscious to the truth of that which is declared to be true. "...as continued in the reference.

So what "screwed-up", erroneous ideas did I deliberately or unintentionally learn over a lifetime of "wondering what in the heck is wrong with my life"???

Pretty much, they all had to do with a profoundly mistaken idea about how "things take time".....instead of understanding how this deeply flawed idea accepted by EVERYONE parented by GENERATIONS of predecessors who had NO idea why THIS is the actual Truth:

"To impress the subconscious with the desirable state, you must assume the feeling that would be yours had you already realized your wish. In defining your objective, you must be concerned only with the objective itself. The manner of expression or the difficulties involved are not to be considered by you. To think feelingly on any state impresses it on the subconscious. Therefore, if you dwell on difficulties, barriers or delay, the subconscious, by its very non-selective nature, accepts the feeling of difficulties and obstacles as your request and proceeds to produce them in your outer world."

Does anyone reading the above (and the rest of this reference) even feel the hint of WHY dwelling on difficulties, barriers or delay....must perfectly result in difficulties, barriers or delay?

I'll give you the hint that came to me:

Unless consciously accepted that there is such a "thing" as time, there can be no difficulties, barriers or delay!

How can THAT BE? Because as hinted in the 2nd and 3rd references,

"Creation all exists Here-Now, outside time, in one eternal-Now moment. Therefore, everything that you believe you might "someday" get, you actually already have! Everything is here now, but in varying states of visibility/invisibility - depending on the frequencies on which you are vibrating, which depends on the beliefs that you accept as "real"."

"The Super Conscious Mind also consists of the "intangible" or things that are of a "spiritual nature." The possibilities are literally "Infinite" in nature. There is nothing that doesn't already exist within it as a probability meaning that if it can be idealized and conceptualized in mind, regardless of the "perceived" enormity, it does already exist as a probability and once conceptualized, the process which makes it "real" is initiated.

In these very potent words, everything you could possibly desire already exists AS you experiencing it...even BEFORE you experience it. That's how "this can be" even before you see"!

As for me, I am NOW living a reality I thought could NEVER, EVER happen....though it was already, always waiting for me to "feel it real", so I could actually "live in it, for real".

...as I write this to you. No kiddin!

I leave you now with this impression as expression....

"Whatever is waiting for you....is waiting on you".

...to accept it in the Garden of You.

Ever here. Even now.

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/

Reference: http://www.abundance-and-happiness.c...ious-mind.html The Superconscious Mind

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Last edited by guthrio : 09-09-2019 at 05:20 AM. Reason: clarify inputs found
Old 12-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Ascender
"I am always safe everywhere I go." MissCreativeSpirit
Old 13-09-2019, 05:57 AM
Master
Hi MissCreativeSpirit,

... looking forward to hear that no matter where you go.