Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So how in your every day world do you apply this?

What I’m getting at, is that awareness of what is purposeful and ideal for the world and ourselves, as thoughts here is much easier to ‘feel’ enlightened about. But if we look at, the direct nature of being in the world with all these things your thinking and believing, where and how do you apply this?

The reality from computer/phone typing out ones ‘flow’ into the walk and relationship to life itself directly, is an actualised experience of ones realisations, so I’m interested how you apply yourself in the real lived experience?

It’s very easy to believe in something, hold an ideal for humanity, but seeing and being connected as all this and applying it to your closest companions, strangers and difficult people opens us up to break down the mind/body in ways we move beyond thoughts and concepts and into being connected as everything you see for others..
Hello there & I agree with your last right there, JustBe.

It is the individual (and communal and global and [etc]) manifestation of working or practical Samadhi which Shivani spoke of @ the summary level:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Now, to answer your question. Practical Samadhi and how it can be brought into lived experience is called:

Sahaja Samadhi - (Easy Samadhi) - which is anything BUT easy!
The closest I can relate this to, is Wu Wei Wu of Buddhism..it consists of existing within Nirvikalpa Samadhi, but ALSO being in the flow ..in alignment with the Dynamics of the universe, becoming a conduit for the Divine Energies to serve mankind and help the planet.
Regarding integrity in being and doing, or how we lives our lives day-to-day from centre...

I generally speak of [and act from] what I know and where I am at, and that includes my experience in interbeing of self, Self, and selves with all that is.
I generally speak of [and act from] living from centre in authentic love (lovingkindness and equanimity) in each moment in being and doing.
So, I generally speak and act from centre with a focus on the following:

- authentic love and awakening:
-mystical experiences and moving into centre...the myriad permutations of Love (always in as concrete terms as I can manage or convey)
-living from centre: balance in authentic love (lovingkindness and equanimity)
-interbeing; the relationship of self, Self, selves with one another and all that is
-living from centre in authentic love and interbeing, with awakened mind in service to awakened heart

-authentic love in being and doing:
-integrity and integration - i.e. manifestation of all of the above day-to-day in intent, thought, word, and deed
-integrity and integration in interbeing - manifestation of all of the above interpersonally, communally, socially, and globally
-healing and reconciliation ultimately these two are one and the same...(forgiveness, making amends, and reconciliation in interbeing)

Very broadly put...

Doing is equally important and not separate from being. This physical universe and our physical incarnations are not lesser than or separate from eternal consciousness. All is of God or Source. All matters...every intention, thought, word and deed. Nothing is ever lost. And all we are is equally present right here and right now.

For myself, I actually talk about integrity in being and doing in probably most of my posts on SF, and I do try to discuss in concrete terms what this means to me for day-to-day living here and now I spend a lot of time discussing integrity and integration in being and doing, day-to-day, on the ground, in keeping with my perspective and my lived experiences day-to-day, on the ground. A review of most of my posts on SF will reveal many of these broad themes.

I have also shared for many years where I personally am at regarding ownership, healing, and reconciliation, as well as integrity in my being and doing...whether regarding my actual connection to work, politics/goverance, culture/society, and personal relationships. With my illuminated understanding that both the manifestation of personal integrity of being and doing in all relationships, and personal sexual ethics and morality count as among the deepest individual expressions (doing) of "being" and "interbeing" in authentic love -- along with the broader ethics and morality of interbeing in authentic love.

It's also possible that for those folks who may not be as interested in the doing as well as the being (though they are deeply intertwined, in truth), that they may ignore or forget most of what I post on SF ;) Hahaha! Since that's largely what it's about...authentic love in being and doing, on the ground, day-to-day

Recently I also mentioned the broad areas day-to-day/on the ground that are key for me personally (and IMO for all humanity as well) in living my day-to-day life in a post to God-Like on this thread, so I'll try to find that one and post from that below as soon as I go back and find it.

Edit:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
...when folks speak of 1) their experiences and where they are personally with their own ownership, healing, and reconciliation, and 2) how they treat others generally, and 3) whether they live with integrity in their being and doing....then IMO you get a pretty good idea of where they are on their path.

Mystical experiences aside, in that regard, though of course those are also very meaningful to the individual.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 15-09-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 15-09-2019, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello David,

Some do realize we are all interlinked, they chose to stay by what some call compassion.

Enjoy!
I realize that the unconditional 'compassion, compassion, compassion' (a/k/a 'love') folks are presently (here at least) most respected, adored, and aspirationally emulated.

I however think that such unconditionality is a betrayal of LIFE, which LIFE I regard and identify with as being inherently 'motivated' to maximize the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large (as more fully explained in my treatise).

Because of their unconditional 'compassion' commitments, like those who oppose and seek to restrict the others option to exercise 'abortion', I think many (here included) betray the imperative to maximally enhance and augment the quality of the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large (while thinking, feeling and believing they are honestly honoring LIFE by doing so).

All of this is in response to what I thought was the 'oblique' thrust of your comment, LeGrand (imagining that your commitment to 'universal' 'compassion' precluded you from coming out and openly saying what was therein implied.

Please take this as an honest/sincere challenge to discuss your and my premises in the above regards.
Old 15-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I realize that the unconditional 'compassion, compassion, compassion' (a/k/a 'love') folks are presently (here at least) most respected, adored, and aspirationally emulated.

I however think that such unconditionality is a betrayal of LIFE, which LIFE I regard and identify with as being inherently 'motivated' to maximize the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large (as more fully explained in my treatise).

Because of their unconditional 'compassion' commitments, like those who oppose and seek to restrict the others option to exercise 'abortion', I think many (here included) betray the imperative to maximally enhance and augment the quality of the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relation to and with others and Life-at-Large (while thinking, feeling and believing they are honestly honoring LIFE by doing so).

All of this is in response to what I thought was the 'oblique' thrust of your comment, LeGrand (imagining that your commitment to 'universal' 'compassion' precluded you from coming out and openly saying what was therein implied.

Please take this as an honest/sincere challenge to discuss your and my premises in the above regards.

Hello David,

Thank you for your invitation for a challenge in words, but I will pass this invitation.

Would rather like to enjoy a sunset in your silent presence. Many more would be exchanged in this way.

Enjoy!
Old 15-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello David,

Thank you for your invitation for a challenge in words, but I will pass this invitation.

Would rather like to enjoy a sunset in your silent presence. Many more would be exchanged in this way.

Enjoy!
Ahh... BUT will the experience and expression of Love and Joy in relationship to and with others and Life-at-Large be maximized that 'way', 'compassionate' one? I personally think not.

I respect the (apparent) fact that you think so, however, rabbit-hole dweller (the latter 'label' just being a too-little-too-late 'tweak' which may have possibly induced you if 'tweaked' earlier) to relationally engage with me on this score - though you may still have no 'co-passion' in that regard ).

The above invitation/offer remains open to anyone else here (it is closed to you now, LeGrand) .
Old 15-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Obviously your belief is not based on proof or evidence, or rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

1st law/principle of thermodynamics where 'not created' = no source.

Obviously your belief of a multiverse is not based on evidence, or rational, logical common sense pathways of thought and you do not believe what all scientist believe, the first law of thermodynamics wherein we find, not created = NO source.

This is simple to grasp, not complex.

You need to learn more about genetics of animals nervous system.

I have no idea who are what your agreeing with, as Ive never stated human consciousness is eternal. Earth to 7L. Earth to 7L.

Repeating this above does not make it true. Obviously your belief is not based on proof much less any evidence, or rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

I think you taking those Marvel movies based on comic books and the authors imagination, to far.

YOur not a cult member, your an mature enlightend adult who has yet to reach full entenlightment of this fact.

Or maybe I'm incorrect, and your not a mature entlightened adult, yet.
r6, here is the post I was initially referring to. IMHO it's not the most respectful or courteous post. Hence, I said I respect your opinion and hopefully you can do the same. Respecting it with courtesy was of course what I meant, as otherwise, it's hardly respect.

The other bit I said is --after listing my sources-- that we were likely to disagree on scientific interpretation or the weight of newer theories in physics like the multiverse and endless cycles of inflation/crunch of potentially unknown bubble universes like our own, of yes still unknown ultimate origin. None of which I imagined or conjured up, LOL, and all of which have been put forth as reputable theories with some supporting evidence just like most other theories of origin in cosmology.

Additionally, you may not get my references to Kabbalah, a wisdom tradition like the Dao (Tao). As that may not be your thing.

What I was saying is, in light of all this, let's agree to disagree on some interpretations. If you can do that, then no problemo to converse. There's no need for insults, which I really just don't respond to. But I feel you are generally sincere despite your heavy-handed language, so I go very easy on you

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Well said Legrand

Compassion and equanimity in interbeing...
Authentic love for self and for others and all that is.
The more you become One with the heart of God, the more you realize that we do not get there (fully) until we all get there (fully).
That is the heart of Love.

Peace & blessings
7L
Frameable words!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Master
Aww...right back atcha Big J

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-09-2019, 05:37 PM
janielee

Thanks a Legrand and others
Old 15-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Master
"“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death. I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.”
Anne Frank

Tell that to those who 'gave' their 'lives' to stop the Hitler/Nazi/White supremacy desecration of LIFE. How will it be 'made' to 'come out right', do you yes, I am speaking to you personally!) wonder?

"One hears of the Spirit with surprise, another thinks It mar*vellous, the third listens without comprehending. Thus, though many are told about It, scarcely is there one who knows It. Be not anxious about these armies. The Spirit in man is imperishable. Thou must look at thy duty. Nothing can be more welcome to a soldier than a righteous war. Therefore to waver in this resolve is unworthy, O Arjuna!mBlessed are the soldiers who find their opportunity. This opportunity has opened for thee the gates of heaven. Refuse to fight in this righteous cause, and thou wilt be a traitor, lost to fame, incurring only sin. Men will talk forever of thy disgrace; and to the noble, dishonour is worse than death. Great generals will think that thou hast fled from the battlefield through cowardice; though once honoured thou wilt seem despicable. Thine enemies will spread scandal and mock at thy courage. Can anything be more humiliating? If killed, thou shalt attain Heaven; if victorious, enjoy the kingdom of earth. Therefore arise, O Son of Kunti, and fight! Look upon pleasure and pain, victory and defeat, with an equal eye. Make ready for the combat, and thou shalt commit no sin."
The Bhagavad Gita
Old 15-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Tell that to those who 'gave' their 'lives' to stop the Hitler/Nazi/White supremacy desecration of LIFE. How will it be 'made' to 'come out right', do you yes, I am speaking to you personally!) wonder?
If Hitler had more love in his life
..........especially during his formative years
....................WWI did not happen
................................the frustrations the German people felt during the depressions after WWI
..........................................his personal sex life
.................................................. ..etc.

would he have become what he became?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.