Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-06-2013, 03:56 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I am still a lot hung up on the concept of time alas... Sometimes , just sometimes, I get to thinking everything is happening, happened, will happen ..now.. Like the whole of creation is some kind of complicated soup made with everything, every where right now in this instant.

I work on the assumption that time is a unit of measure invented by the corporeal human and outside of humanity it seems to have no meaning. My cat don't care what time it is apparently.. I do often wonder if Now is all there is. because I have noticed that all too quickly today becomes yesterday.. Time is very mercurial anyway.. It flies when your having fun and drags when your picking the bad grains out of rice.

There's most likely , more years behind me than are in front of me now and increasingly , I grow to cherish the moment because they slip by all too soon.

But (and I stress) this is only how I see it.

Neville, spirit in the spirit world are not concerned with time, but we are still in a physical body and so, we are concerned with time..the best you can do is to focus on the now with whatever you are doing at the time.. Your kitty may not know what time it is, but she knows when it is time to eat... It is much like that in the spirit realms also..although they are aware of past, present and future, depending on their level--there are events, discussions, activities-----and when they deal with us here in the physical they are on our real time--even as they are in the now...a lot like multitasking....they do have these abilities, we mostly do not...
Old 13-06-2013, 03:05 PM
fairy2515

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeandOneness
Just curious as to when it is decided when a person dies ? Does the person before they reincarnate choose their time of death, or does the higher self just decide the time of death a day or two or even a couple of years in advance ?

thanks for any thoughts

There's time before the death of a person called "recording" when all his advantages and disadvantages record on the tape for giving it to his next reincarnation. This time usually begins close to the month or day when this very person dies. If it starts there's no hope to survive because the decision has already been made by the Universe.
Old 13-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy2515
There's time before the death of a person called "recording" when all his advantages and disadvantages record on the tape for giving it to his next reincarnation. This time usually begins close to the month or day when this very person dies. If it starts there's no hope to survive because the decision has already been made by the Universe.

Not to be argumentative, but based on the experiences in my own journey I'm being taught to trust in that which I experience, not what others believe, propose or conclude. So I would like to ask if this statement is something your higher self/ spirit / angels or Divine Construct has informed you of personally?
Old 14-06-2013, 05:40 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:

I have never heard this before and it is not my understanding of how this happens....Where did you get this?
Old 14-06-2013, 05:53 PM
fairy2515

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Not to be argumentative, but based on the experiences in my own journey I'm being taught to trust in that which I experience, not what others believe, propose or conclude. So I would like to ask if this statement is something your higher self/ spirit / angels or Divine Construct has informed you of personally?

The point is we can see as much as we know about this world. This fact I told about I learnt from my 11 years of experience. I usually accompany souls passing away and help them to transmit properly and easily.
Old 14-06-2013, 06:04 PM
fairy2515

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I have never heard this before and it is not my understanding of how this happens....Where did you get this?

It's really interesting but I think many mediums and clairvoyants can watch how it goes. I also learnt it from my own practice.
Old 14-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Master
Thank you for replying. I accept your answer as it is your personal experience and not something heard second hand. =)
Old 14-06-2013, 07:09 PM
fairy2515

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Thank you for replying. I accept your answer as it is your personal experience and not something heard second hand. =)
My pleasure :) Yes, it is my own experience.
Old 15-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Juanita

Quote:
It's really interesting but I think many mediums and clairvoyants can watch how it goes. I also learnt it from my own practice.

How do you accompany souls? Aren't there spirit guides and loved ones to assist the transitioning soul?