Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-09-2019, 08:40 PM

Lightbulb Twin Flames & creativity

Who else wrote poems, painted pictures or made melodies while in process of TF connection?

I remember myself, after meeting TF, I was craving for painting... I was in high spirits, that was a summer, fortunately, everything was bright and sunny to me.

May be you can share your experience, welcome!!!
Old 08-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Newbie ;)

All my poetry is about him, about this love, it's just some time more and some time less obvious. When I was twelve I wrote a poem about locking eyes with someone and feeling like sinking into the black hole all the way through space to the beginning of time, before the big bang, and feeling being in unity with god, the divine. I wasn't aware then, but looking back I realize it's about tf experience and how I yearned for that even before knowing such thing was possible. I also sent him my poems, hopefully they struck in him something deeper. He opens me up like no one, and words just pour out like waterfall. I even had fully formed poems just flash in my brain in moments before falling asleep, along with so much emotion I'd cry. I didn't have to write them down, because they would stay in my memory like they were imprinted. I know I am a talented creator, but I'm struggling to make art whenever I want, it's either it writes itself when it comes, or I can't write a thing for months. I have to not purposefully sit down and write, I have to be empty of thoughts and surrender to higher feelings. My tf is a musician, and if we ever come into contact, I'd love to hear him sing my lyrics. I am sure it would be magic.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arushofbloodtothehead
All my poetry is about him, about this love, it's just some time more and some time less obvious. When I was twelve I wrote a poem about locking eyes with someone and feeling like sinking into the black hole all the way through space to the beginning of time, before the big bang, and feeling being in unity with god, the divine. I wasn't aware then, but looking back I realize it's about tf experience and how I yearned for that even before knowing such thing was possible. I also sent him my poems, hopefully they struck in him something deeper. He opens me up like no one, and words just pour out like waterfall. I even had fully formed poems just flash in my brain in moments before falling asleep, along with so much emotion I'd cry. I didn't have to write them down, because they would stay in my memory like they were imprinted. I know I am a talented creator, but I'm struggling to make art whenever I want, it's either it writes itself when it comes, or I can't write a thing for months. I have to not purposefully sit down and write, I have to be empty of thoughts and surrender to higher feelings. My tf is a musician, and if we ever come into contact, I'd love to hear him sing my lyrics. I am sure it would be magic.

arushofbloodtothehead, thank you much for an answer, I also write poems, rarely. While TF connection I wrote poems in wich the central element was the Sun, because I associated this person with the Sun.
You are so lucky that you had a possibility to get familiar with your TF, I have not said a word to my TF, it was an experience on the level of senses. And... we will never meet each other. It happens.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summertime_Sadness
arushofbloodtothehead, thank you much for an answer, I also write poems, rarely. While TF connection I wrote poems in wich the central element was the Sun, because I associated this person with the Sun.
You are so lucky that you had a possibility to get familiar with your TF, I have not said a word to my TF, it was an experience on the level of senses. And... we will never meet each other. It happens.

Oh I didn't, it was a spiritual contact only too. I mean except meeting him through meet & greet sort of thing which isn't really meeting a person, but rather the persona. But even that was enough for some confirmations. I did send him my poems, I don't know if he ever read them, but he's practically unreachable to me. For now, or forever, whatever. So I can relate to the "we will never meet each other". Basically the only thing you can do is love and let that love guide you through life and whatever happens happens. :)
Old 09-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
The awakening process can typically be quite creative.

Kundalini energy when it rises is creative energy. Well... Life itself is creative.

Twin soul 'initiations' awaken the divine masculine and feminine energies within a person's energy to become balanced and when they balance there is neutrality which is the point from which all creation stems.

I also was awakened to my creative drive during my own process. I am a writer and I play music and I reconnected with my hearts desire to flow with those soul callings which I had let slip by the wayside. That was in 2012 and my creativity has flowed ever since, though there were a few blockages but my desire to overcome them was strong because my heart was in it for my own self and what I want to do and be in my life, the legacy I want to leave for my own soul. The process overall awakened me to my own innate manifestation and creative abilities.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by arushofbloodtothehead

Have you written or recorded any of your songs as you hear them?

If I have a melody in my head I record it on my phone.

I am not well versed enough or confident enough in music theory right now to write it down in any formal fashion but I am teaching myself because I really want to have written my own songs from my poetry for me to sing in this lifetime.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Master
Hell, yes! Not poems, but I got realigned and connected again in one fell swoop with my goals and dreams.
I'd had writer's block for almost a year, it simply went away and I wanted to finish my book, find a publisher and I wanted the first one I send it to to accept it and publish it because it simply was good.

I finished it within 2 weeks (!!), found a publisher I liked, sent it to only that one as I was 100% certain they'd take it on, so why send it to more?
They did take it on, and it was published in 2017.

That out of the blue alignment after I'd met my TF was the strongest I've ever experiences so far.
You can have that whenever you're in love, but never have I experienced it to be this intense and powerful.
Meeting my TF put me in very strong alignment with Self in one go, it was amazing and wonderful to feel!

It has nothing to do with awakening, nor Kundalini, it's about getting into alignment with Self that feels so good. And of course with a TF this is powerful and at a high level, but I think provided the meeting / connection with the TF is good, which in my case it was.
Old 17-09-2019, 01:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I found a renewed interest in photography and architecture; still going through my TF experience. Although in separation/parting ways photography has allowed my to express and heal.