Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Suspended
Master
Sophian... Regarding your panic attacks, I had those a few years ago when nearly fainting driving over a motorway bridge on the motorway, I wish then someone had told me to research 'The Power of your Mind'- I still give motorways and high bridges a miss now, no problem though and 100% ok now otherwise driving - here's another one that might help you -

I came across some words along my way with my research, and I'd like to share them with everyone here - it helps before meditation/sleep, - think 'happy sparkly thoughts' I put them on my 'set intention' list in my office. I say shine a light and just help each other, as here in the UK my church mentions we can all be modern day disciples - because that's what people here who are gifted should be doing, shining a light to all, and helping fellow people here on Earth wherever they are....
Old 15-09-2019, 05:29 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

The actual concept that you need to be saved implies two false beliefs as I see these things.

(1) That God chose to create imperfect humans. This view is spiritually illogical. We have free choice. Many choose the negative however this is their path. The human is not inherentally dysfunctional. We get that way through free choice. Which also implies we can choose to live differently. Yes we can be helped and guided with this undertaking however no one can do what we need to do for us.

(2) Our well being depends on some one else or some thing else. This is 100% the opposit of self empowerment. Our lives are created by us and not external circumstances. Every one is empowered to make choices. The reality is that most of us just obey every authority and do what we are told. This is a choice and not some thing we can not control. The ability to discern good advice from poor negative thinking is indeed a quality lacking in our society. However the inherent ability to think and conclude based on personal reflection does exist.

John

Thank you, incredibly good advice.