Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Seeker

Energy protection?

Hello :)

I’m really curious to hear how others manage connections that carry some lower vibrational energies? I find this difficult at the best of times, often struggling to not get too swallowed up in the matrix of it all. Being sensitive, I’ve been known to lose myself in another, especially if it feels insincere, just something I’ve observed in myself. Would love to learn to create healthier patterns there, to not be so blinded by feeling.
Old 29-08-2019, 08:15 AM
Master

I don't know the type of connection you have but......when this happens and its both sides of connection not just one......you transmute these energies.

If you dont know how....then........?
Old 29-08-2019, 10:03 AM
Master
Hello,

Managing emotional thought patterns takes practice. What you feel is valid however it does not need to consume you. I like to encourage self talk with that divine aspect of self for specific guidance on how to do that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Are you referring to connections with people in romantic relationships? What do you mean by losing yourself in another?
Old 11-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I don't know the type of connection you have but......when this happens and its both sides of connection not just one......you transmute these energies.

If you dont know how....then........?

Thanks so much for this Inika... I can make lots of sense of that, completely agree in terms of the energy shifts, in energy being easily transmuted.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:19 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Managing emotional thought patterns takes practice. What you feel is valid however it does not need to consume you. I like to encourage self talk with that divine aspect of self for specific guidance on how to do that.

John

It can take lots of practice for sure. Have been focussing recently on gaining a deeper understanding my nervous system, how it functions. I’m a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person), with INFP personality type.. which means things are definitely super heightened for me, as I tend to process energy, emotions etc almost too deeply at times. So there is that...lol, and being an empath just adds to it further.

Definitely agree, confiding in the spiritual parts of self for guidance is key.

Thanks John :)
Old 11-02-2020, 07:20 AM
Knower

I think Inika gives good advice. Learning emotional control (over time, don’t push too hard on that one) and psychic/energetic control can also help. If you are careful and respectful, you can learn to avoid the connections or break them off at least sometimes, which just takes some of it off your plate, because doing lots of transmuting if there’s a lot to be done can become exhausting. Than again, excercising psychic or energetic control also takes a toll, but it is usually lesser for me.
Old 11-02-2020, 10:03 AM
Master
I think it has a lot to do with healthy self-love and self-esteem. When I was in that position of losing myself in situation / people like that I was lacking in those areas. You then resonate with those people, meaning you too have a low vibration.
If memory serves I basically decided at some point I was done with such people because it was pointless, and not healthy for me. I think I came to that conclusion when my best friend turned out to be seriously depressed, different forms of depression one of which borderline.
Me being a helper, pleaser, problem solver, I began to lose myself. She was a bottomless pit, nothing and no one could help her but I was losing myself in her bottomless pit. It was that that helped me decided, "I can't do this anymore, I don't want this either."

It also helps to learn to ground and shield and work on esp. the lower 3 chakras. It helps to become less co-dependent, more self-sufficient, standing on your own 2 feet, and better self-esteem. Plus, it helps you see where you end and the other begins. I also learnt to give without leaving my body energetically.
So I'd say do a good intuitive development course somewhere so you can learn this.
HSP... I am too, as are millions on this planet. I've often heard it used as an excuse. But by doing the above HSP is not a weakness anymore but a strength.