Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-08-2019, 03:22 AM
Newbie ;)

What does this sound like to you? Spiritual awakening?

Last summer I had an astral projection experience to where I went to another dimension (pretty sure it was a dimension) anyway it wasn’t scary but has seen my mothers face (who had passed on) and had talked to other ppl while I was there. The woman who was pretty much running the place said she wasn’t keeping me and I was to go back. So I awoke to my life body. After that weird things have been happening. I have had tingles/body twitching/itching in random parts of my body. Twitches when I’m trying to sleep. Itching mostly on my head (scalp). My vision is blurred at times plus black spots. My vision sometimes looks high quality (especially nature), I have had joint pain lately and lower back. My ears have been ringing like never before plus having a WHOOSH go through my ears. My sleep schedule is so messed up! I will stay awake all night and sleep during the day. I can sense ppls vibes very easily. Recently I was on YouTube listening to a prayer and my abdomen and chest started vibrating (what has never happened). I have had random vibrations since this has all happened but not like that. I have very strange dreams and nightmares. I just don’t know who to go to guidance for, for something like this! I need help! Plus I did not even know anything of this sort before until I started googling my symptoms. Was not spiritual in anyway. The pain gets unbearable sometimes with my job to where I want to quit but can’t!
Old 22-08-2019, 10:18 PM

Sounds like you might have experienced the astral but I have never heard of any physical symptoms like you describe resulting from the experience. There is a book by Gopi Krishna called "Kundalini" where he experiences severe physical reactions after intense yogic practises but that is the only related case I have heard of. Usually astral or spiritual contact will make us feel more relaxed and healed not disturbed. It will probably wear off in time but if not you could pray for healing. There are higher beings who can help. Good luck.
Old 30-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Experiencer
No that's psychic energy lingering it leaches out your third eye and crown character you supposed to resist the urge of scratching or rubbing it off
Old 14-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Master
Just saw this thread.
Oh yeah.
These symptoms.The pattern is the same for a lot of people.