Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Would you be able to survive if nobody spoke to you ever again? Would it bother you if nobody acknowledged your existence in this world? Would you be able to handle it if nobody replied to you, or even looked in your direction, even though you are yelling and screaming? Does it worry you that you could die in the street and people will just walk around you and not bother?

Because all of this is what happens to those who are never wrong. This is what happens to those who know better than everyone else.

So, if you want to be acknowledged, accepted, not ignored, visible, worthwhile, you need to let others be "right" even though you will be acting, lying, being superficial, not being yourself etc, because everything costs... everything has a price to pay and if you are not willing to act like an idiot so another can feel superior to you, then prepare for a very lonely and isolated life.

I already have a close group of friends that enjoy my company and listening to what I have to say, so why would I care about that? Sometimes although rare, we agree to disagree but that's about it. But honestly, I have no interest in other people except my friends, so I don't particulary care if most people ignore me. My friends and all who support me are my ''angels'' as I have said in a different thread, and I have no use for fake people that make up the majority of this planet and have their little nerves and ego hurt when faced with the truth.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Thanks for the reply, Always good seeing you too and I especially like your experience of the afterlife on a different planet (if I remember correctly).

What do you mean with inner guide? Are you refering to that higher self?

Inner guide was a bad choice of words. I'm used to talking in everyone else's jargon for communication purposes.

I don't believe in a higher self 'up there' making all the 'divine' decisions based on what this soul 'needs' rather than feeling compassion for what we go through down here.

When I had my experience up there before this incarnation, it was me calling the shots, making all the decisions, not some 'higher self'. Me, here talking to you. I do have an inner guidance system. That is what I tap into. But that me has love and compassion to help guide me. That me and this me are one and the same. We just have to link up to communicate and support one another.

I wanted fast advancement. I hate incarnating! I want this part, this groveling down here with self-imposed amnesia from birth, struggling each lifetime to remember who I exactly am, and to gain new ground before I die to be over with.

I long to be on a higher learning ground where self-awareness is celebrated and used as a springboard, a foundation for higher learning, not swept under the rug, like something to be ashamed of or ill-regarded.

Thus, I chose to suffer, and suffer good so I can say audios to all of this. And I accept my lot gladly, lol, almost with glee if it helps me attain my goal.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:11 AM
janielee

Quote:
I already have a close group of friends that enjoy my company and listening to what I have to say, so why would I care about that? Sometimes although rare, we agree to disagree but that's about it. But honestly, I have no interest in other people except my friends, so I don't particulary care if most people ignore me. My friends and all who support me are my ''angels'' as I have said in a different thread, and I have no use for fake people that make up the majority of this planet and have their little nerves and ego hurt when faced with the truth.

Spoken like a true tyrant. I’m always right, and everyone else is wrong with their little nerves and fragile egos? The height of arrogance, which means the height of unhappiness.

Bless.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Spoken like a true tyrant. I’m always right, and everyone else is wrong with their little nerves and fragile egos? The height of arrogance, which means the height of unhappiness.

Bless.

The majority of people on this planet are fake, and I know that from experience. If that makes me an arrogant tyrant, I don't give a flying fudge. It is clear to me now that you are here in my thread for only one reason, so why don't you do both yourself and me a favor and simply stay away? Because I am not interested in you and your little lectures.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Inner guide was a bad choice of words. I'm used to talking in everyone else's jargon for communication purposes.

I don't believe in a higher self 'up there' making all the 'divine' decisions based on what this soul 'needs' rather than feeling compassion for what we go through down here.

When I had my experience up there before this incarnation, it was me calling the shots, making all the decisions, not some 'higher self'. Me, here talking to you. I do have an inner guidance system. That is what I tap into. But that me has love and compassion to help guide me. That me and this me are one and the same. We just have to link up to communicate and support one another.

I wanted fast advancement. I hate incarnating! I want this part, this groveling down here with self-imposed amnesia from birth, struggling each lifetime to remember who I exactly am, and to gain new ground before I die to be over with.

I long to be on a higher learning ground where self-awareness is celebrated and used as a springboard, a foundation for higher learning, not swept under the rug, like something to be ashamed of or ill-regarded.

Thus, I chose to suffer, and suffer good so I can say audios to all of this. And I accept my lot gladly, lol, almost with glee if it helps me attain my goal.

If I may ask, how is it that you were still able to remember your past life and the afterlife? Did you do hypnotic regressions? You also mentioned self-imposed amnesia, does that mean that we all erase our own memories before birth?
Old 02-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Master
SOL...

You are fully entitled to your views (and beliefs). You obviously had/have some real suffering to endure. It's a bit sad some people attack you for it and do not grasp the context from which you write. Anyone who's experienced suffering or depression knows how it is possible to view the world (and its people) in the way you do. I think you have the ability to get under people's skin for presenting something they already tried hard to bury.

My thoughts on the matter are these..

I know there is more to this universe than the material. There is a spiritual component. I also know, from studying ecology, evolution, and a range of other topics, that life is indeed not the fairytale that the New Age movement makes it to be. Many people are reluctant to look at nature in its raw state. It's why they will reject science, because science shows us quite clearly, that there is no objective ''meaning'' or ''purpose'' to human life, or life in general in the manner we think of in culture and religion.

While there is of course much beauty in nature (which is our judgement), there is also much else that spiritual people do not wish to talk about, or they will start imagining they can 'think' or 'pray' the nasty things away..

I always use the example of the Black Death. It killed a third of the European population in the 1300s and many more over the course of centuries. People back then were very pious (compared to us at least), they believed in God, and they prayed as much as they wanted, I'm sure many thought prayer and faith healing would remove the disease. The truth of course is that it did not, and the rejection of material knowledge (which is resurfacing in modern times, see anti-vacc. sentiment) is disturbing. People ought to study some history.

The painful truth is that the yersinia pestis bacteria does not care about our beliefs, our connection to some 'God', or anything else. They want to survive just as we do, and they may evolve and come back with more resistance. Similarly, you have parasitic worms that cause river blindness, or the rabies virus. There are gruesome ways to suffer, but all that spiritual people will say.. ''It's karma!'' or ''God's wrath'', which really most judgemental and incredibly obnoxious.

But to come back to my previous point; There is a spiritual component, yet at the same time, what science shows us is true as well (being, there's no meaning, no linear ''grand plan'' or anything). This, to me at least, means that 'God' (whether one believes God is person or some Force is not important here) is a-moral and simply does not care.

It is us that have the capacity to care, which is fantastic and something we should cherish.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
That we are created out of stardust and not because of a god. That evolution triumphs over creation any day. And most importantly; that the one and only basic rule for all lifeforms is survival of the fittest.

I know you said this quite a ways back but - I do not believe in god either. Rather, I think there is a higher power and we can't possibly know what it is. I don't think it can hear us. Why should it? I don't imagine we are that interesting.

My point is, there NOT being a god makes our actions more important. We are all there is. No magic person is on the way to save us. Nobody is blessed and nobody is lucky. We are who and what we are. We are know by what we say and what we do. Maybe, when we die, we leave behind something that will be built upon and that will make us remembered for a bit of extra time, but even our memory is fleeting. So, if the only thing that we actually do, to affect others in their immediate day to day life, is what we say and what we do, it is pretty much up to us to do and say the best we can. You say you have chosen to do and say the darkest and the most negative. I disagree with you entirely and completely. I may not be wonderful, but I do my best bit for people every day. Some days I may be all the good they see. If no one is actively giving that good to you maybe it is because of the darkness you have chosen to hide yourself away in.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
If I may ask, how is it that you were still able to remember your past life and the afterlife? Did you do hypnotic regressions? You also mentioned self-imposed amnesia, does that mean that we all erase our own memories before birth?

No hypnotic regression. It was all natural with me and only me. I wasn't trying to find out this information, it just kind of got dropped in my brain. It was at a dark night of the soul time in my life. If I had not had that experience dropped in my brain I probably would not have survived that time in my life. It was pretty tough. But because I was allowed to remember my time in between lives, it gave me hope. Understanding.

Here is what I recently wrote in explanation in another thread. I have cut and pasted it:

I had selective amnesia most of my youth and young adult life in this incarnation. When I was in my 30's childhood memories came flooding in. This was not by choice, the recalling of childhood trauma induced by selective amnesia is something that just happens when it is time. When you are at a time in your life when you can mentally handle it. That and a desire to know truths.

I've read when this occurs there is actually a part of the brain that becomes active and a certain brain chemical is produced to allow this to take place. Amongst those horrible childhood memories my guides and angels threw in a few memories of my life between lives. That tiny shred of hope was the only thing that kept me from committing suicide. One of those memories was the past life suicide and subsequent life I lived afterwords on the other side, before I reincarnated.

Second question you asked. It is my opinion that yes we do. Unless you are a very advanced soul, here to help and teach which in my opinion is less than 1% of the population here. Almost all of us are here just to learn as students, including me.