Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Spells for friendship

I was wondering if there's a spell for obtaining friends or if it's difficult to create such spell yourself. Naturally I'm most okay with my pets, but trying to earn my living would mean I shouldn't drift away from society any further. Which is difficult to do as my only regular human contact are my parents. It's frustrating to not have any friends of same age group, should I say peers who'd help me to maintain connection to "how to survive in the society" part. And no, I'm not a criminal or sociopath, just an empathic person who has lost most faith in humanity.

As a youngster I was brainwashed to believe that I should always be good and I'd be rewarded. Go through psychological abuse at school and home, having to just forgive and forget, revenge was bad so I shouldnt do it nor get help... nobody cared. Abusers always had friends, even while they were aware of the abuse. When I was about to abuse someone out of "finally letting of frustration and mirroring that evil back", people were like "omg gasp don't do it.." but once I "saw reason" and people got away with what they had done, I still had no friends. Nobody was obliged to care about me even while I did. Seeing the same pattern repeat over 20 years in all relationships, except those abusive and pressuring ones I've left myself, I've been wondering what's wrong with me. It's unjust and totally idiotic that in this collective universe violent and abusive people, aka evil people, are allowed to have friends, but emotionally affective, honest, loyal people aren't getting any. People who'd advise me to change my intense behavior/stop being a victim (I'm about to change it you see) at this point may remain quiet, I dont want to listen to advice from anyone who doesn't care if I'm going to benefit from their advice or not (in other words, no bull**** please). Those who care about me benefitting their advice, feel free to give me a comment or a spell that works attracting real friends (also no romance or sex spells, just friendship). Those who will stay through good and bad, will not violate my boundaries and will be true. I shall give that in return too.

Normally I wouldn't resort to belief in spells but now that all else (except actually imprisoning or killing someone out of my frustration) has been tried, I shall try this. If universe doesn't grant me friends with a spell, then it's those last resorts.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:12 AM
Master

I would like to give you some serious advice but you, apparently, don't want any. Soo........you could make a petition of what you want and then put the petition into a honey jar (Or you could use sugar, which works a little quicker). Shake the jar every day for the first week or so and talk/chant over it as you do so. After that, shaking the jar and the talking/chanting can done two or three times a week. I don't know the extent of your knowledge - but if you know how to make a poppet of yourself using your own taglocks (locks of hair or nail clippings or other "personals")you could make one out of cloth then you could stuff it with dried rose petals, rosemary and cinnamon (these things attract love, but you can state in your petition it's platonic love or friendship that you want) and put that into the honey jar as well as your petition. When you write your petition write your name nine times on the piece of paper, then turn the paper a quarter turn and OVER your names write what you want then fold the paper from the top down so it is folded towards you. Turn it a quarter turn and fold it again. If this doesn't appeal you can look up some candle spells - they're all over the internet. Good luck.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:14 AM
Lepus

Hello

I second Jenny's post.

I've never done a friendship spell. But I do have some ideas you can incorporate for your spellwork. I don't know whether you work with animal parts or not but for the sake of this spell I will include it. So a butterfly is a great tool for this spell because they are considered social 'animals' and they interact with one another. But I don't recommend going outdoors and find a butterfly to kill. Find one that died naturally. I was fortunate enough to find one in my yard. It died from a natural cause. So I gently picked up the dead butterfly and stored it away in a jar. If you can't find a butterfly then that's okay. You can use other ingredients for this spell.

Now herbs are easily obtainable. You can use herbs that correspond to communication, attraction, friendship and happiness. But you do need to state your intentions whenever using herbs. I would usually hold an herb and state my intention. The herbs for this spell would include a yellow or pink carnation for friendship; allspice for communication and social gathering, it also stimulates friendly interaction and conversation; catnip for happiness and for attraction; cinnamon for amplifying the effects of the aforementioned herbs. You can also add sugar for sweetness. If you're looking for male friends then add a galangan root or moss. For female use mugwort or daisy.

You can combine all the herbs an make a mojo bag. Use an orange pouch or drawstring bag. Add a crystal: a carnelian crystal or carnelian orgonite. You can include a petition. And have a yellow or orange candle burning while putting everything together. When finished charge it on a full moon. Carry it with you at all times.

Lepus