Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 18-05-2019, 12:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I used to be a huge people pleaser! I while back I had a dream where a voice said loud and clear "What do you WANT!". I realised I didnt know what I wanted in life, I was too busy trying to keep everyone else happy.

Thanks voice, I'm well on the right track now.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I won't go so far as to say I'm completely unhinged and wear my emotions on my sleeves, but I do try to be authentic toward those I'm in contact with. Thankfully, I'm very much at peace with my surroundings.

Working in customer service for years, I've realized how imperative it is to become centered, prior to stepping in. Everyone's morning ritual is different (and many choose to forego one), and in many instances, doesn't always take place in the morning.

'Centeredness', in large part, require I square myself away and overprepare for any potential curveballs that can take place throughout the course of the day, that can throw off my center.

There is much to be learned by enlightened masters past-and-present, and I try my best to exude this calm and stoic demeanor at my base. Coating this base is my personal twist that creates individuality.

When all is said and done, my intent is to give off high, positive vibrations, and this can come effortlessly by keeping my house in order on a consistent basis, day-in and day-out.

I think all of us can attest to the fact we all encounter toxic individuals on a lower vibration -- their house oftentime in disarray -- and it can sometimes be a challenge to rearrange their setting while in their midst.

Their rearrangement can oftentime arrive just by exuding oneself's positive vibration. These positive vibrations are best coupled with high intelligence, productivity and discernment, as positivity combined with dumbfoundedness can often lead to their opportunisms.

In today's maelstrom and crossfire, it has become 'sexy' as-of-late to be non-PC. Many see this as opportunity to be completely unhinged in various systems and get away with it.

I know that if I am to receive customer service, I wouldn't want the employee completely unhinged to the extent service is lacking to any degree -- especially if I, the customer, is centered prior-to.

This isn't to say the non-PC crowd isn't productive or lacking leadership; but their example is causing others, in many instances, to create higher incidences of collateral damage, than if not.

In the end, it makes sense to work toward oneself's highest intent, but in doing such, shouldn't be means to completely let go in a fume of negativity, at the slightest agitations, during interactions -- despite how 'sexy' the mainstream makes it out to be.
Old 20-06-2019, 03:49 AM
Seeker

Much Agreed!

It's really hard for me lately, too, because I feel as though I am changing spiritually, which of course affects my everyday life, and it's really throwing people for a loop. On top of that, my family is very religiously conservative, and I don't want to upset people that I love, who are a big part of my life. I feel like I'm being stretched pretty thin, trying to people please, worrying about what others *really* think.