Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-05-2011, 04:21 AM
Ascender
@.@ I totaly agree with every thing, though I cant recall meeting or experancing any thing eals but my spirit guides and my higher self. When it comes to angels, I think I have a few times but gate keeps...cant recall.
Old 25-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Cal

Quote:
Hi Sparrow!
It is so wonderful to read your posts again. You've been missed and I am happy to read that you are well.
flutterangel

My thoughts exactly!

I've also been wondering why it sometimes feels like I've been abandoned for periods of time, left with less inner bliss and more inner conflict. Your recent responses to this dilemma have been helpful. Thank you Sparrow!

One of my own recent insights has led me to understand that I need allow consciousness/spirit/energy (not sure on the most appropriate word to use) to flow more freely through the heart (or whole being) and less through the head (or carnal mechanism used to filter, interpret, rationalize, etc.). When I do that it seems I am more receptive to subtle energies and guidance, and inner bliss.

Thanks again,
Cal
Old 28-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamby
Hello Sparrow and all.

Well said. Connections sometimes become apparent even when we can't fully recall what those former connections may have been.

Thank you for your reassurance.

I am glad to hear you are well although it sounds like you've been working at difficult matters. It must be a gift to be able to choose to take on dark situation - and be able to keep yourself whole through out. Maybe that is what lightworkers must aspire to in their training? It seems more rare for those who name themselves to be lightworkers to be learned enough to move into or through dark areas and know that they will be well in the end and that life will be better for the effort. Maybe that only comes after greater awareness and learning? Would you have suggestions for those who aspire to this?
For those who wish to announce themselves as a ‘light worker’ should know this too is simply another persona which they have created for themselves. It is an aspect of mind-ego which aspires to personify certain values and beliefs, create certain expectations for themselves, and something which is used to boost their sense of self-worth. While there is nothing inherently wrong with this, many self-proclaimed light workers struggle to maintain this inner-light and positive influence, and will then punish or doubt themselves when at times they falter or fail to meet their own expectations of this persona.

It is said for example one should have and share unconditional love for themselves and others at all times in order to be truly spiritual. There are those who will put themselves down for not being able to achieve this, and will often times become angry with themselves for not meeting their expectation of what a loving spiritual person should be and feel like. When in truth, due to the involvement of human survival instinct and behaviour associated with this species, as well as unforeseen influences of other people and events in your life, unconditional love will only be experienced from time to time. As with all aspects of your divine state, and its more beautiful qualities and gifts, these will not simply happen to you all of the time, but will occur through you in phases and cycles. He or she who is wise in the ways of spiritual nature understands the cycles associated with progress and change.

Should you aspire to work outside of your comfort zone where your gifts of wisdom and love are most needed, first know there should never be expectations over yourself to be an unphasable light. Yet hold true to your inner-knowing that you are strong enough in your own light, to hold it within any circumstance, and though this light may flicker in the winds of negativity, never shall your light be extinguished by any force or foe. For even in the midst of your own destruction shall you once again return as One with all that is. For even your greatest foe and fear is but an aspect of your True Self, which exists to unite you back with original source, original Self. In this knowledge, what then is to fear but your own thoughts about yourself. Your own thoughts can either be your greatest guide and protector, or your most dangerous adversary.

Working in dense dark energy requires an ability to be able to detach and release negativity from your energy body and auric field. This is so because, whilst in human state, it is much more difficult to disassociate yourself from energy you have picked up from activities you have been doing. Energy tends to stick to you like glue because human beings have tendencies to form attachments very easily.
One way of releasing this energy bondage is to learn to detach from your day to day persona. This is the identity you see yourself as in your daily life. It is your human identity. As you attach yourself to this persona each day you willingly adopt any and all negative energy which this persona attracts. However, by shedding this persona frequently and allowing it to be released from thought and emotion, you are actually letting go of all its associated negativity. Practice perceiving yourself as simply light/consciousness without the need for complex identity or ego.

You will also find the technique useful to learn simply to give of yourself. When your energy state is so focused on giving and pushing out energy towards others in a loving way, energy begins to flow very fluently through you. Give not a thought about receiving, or wanting to receive from expectation, for there exists an inner-knowing that you lack nothing, and so there is nothing needed to receive. It is those who reach out with the intention to get something in return that attracts negativity into their life. If you are also focused on what this or that entity or person can do to you, you are inviting harmful energy potential towards and within you by your very thoughts. If instead your focus is on simply Self-giving towards this or that entity, then there is very little vehicle for negativity to enter your energy state. Particularly if you are not wearing a heavy or complex persona/ego to which energy can stick to. The gate, if you will, is closed. Learn to receive by having that which you give out be reflected back to you.

If you have learnt to fully accept yourself, and through giving outward of yourself fully and freely, you would have learnt to fully receive the most appropriate energy for you.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 28-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Master
Receiving messages, signs and synchronicities.

I will comment briefly here about when and why you will receive these in your life.
Many reading this will have their own stories of such things they deem as divine signs and so forth, and my message really is that they will come at times when you are on the right path. When during your life you are doing something which you are ‘meant’ to be doing, or when you have caught on to, or understood the subtle guidance from your spirit guides and helpers, it is during these times you will experience receiving messages, signs and synchronicities. This is because your spirit guides and helpers wish you to acknowledge their presence and their support, as well as their excitement in your progress or the work you are currently doing. It may be an idea you have had, or a book you have begun writing. It may be a change in attitude you have had or a change in routine or lifestyle. Anything which is seen as ‘good for you’, or which earns a pat on the back will often invoke these strange divine synchronicities. They will tend to be when you least expect it for your thoughts are not interfering with their ability to interact within your energy space. If you are focusing on an expectation of a sign or event then it will likely not occur for your own thought momentum is making it difficult.
In any event carry on doing whatever it is you are doing and show your acknowledgement to your guides and helpers for their efforts. It does light a smile on their faces.

-Sparrow

Old 28-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Lamby

((( Sparrow )))

Thank you so much for explaining all of these things - and in detail and ways that make it easy to understand. You have a knack for making things sensible and understandable which is so refreshing and helpful to so many of us! I sat here nodding my head thinking, "ahhh, now I see, that makes perfect sense."
Old 28-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamby
((( Sparrow )))

Thank you so much for explaining all of these things - and in detail and ways that make it easy to understand. You have a knack for making things sensible and understandable which is so refreshing and helpful to so many of us! I sat here nodding my head thinking, "ahhh, now I see, that makes perfect sense."
It is my pleasure to guide the lamb to her inner shepherd.

Blessings from all of us who wish you well.
-Sparrow

Old 28-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Master
Thank you so much SGSparrow.....you're words have helped me today, I've been feeling adrift and as so I've been forgotten. I do know that these feelings are my own and that I'm not forgotten ... but only forgotten by own self.....Im just having trouble finding my way back to me. Thank you for your words of wisdom......as per usual... xxxx
Old 29-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Thank you so much SGSparrow.....you're words have helped me today, I've been feeling adrift and as so I've been forgotten. I do know that these feelings are my own and that I'm not forgotten ... but only forgotten by own self.....Im just having trouble finding my way back to me. Thank you for your words of wisdom......as per usual... xxxx
The way back to You is found by reconnecting with love. All doors to Self are closed if love is absent. Love is the key. Find love, and it will lead you to your Self.

-Sparrow

Old 29-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Receiving messages, signs and synchronicities.

I will comment briefly here about when and why you will receive these in your life.
Many reading this will have their own stories of such things they deem as divine signs and so forth, and my message really is that they will come at times when you are on the right path. When during your life you are doing something which you are ‘meant’ to be doing, or when you have caught on to, or understood the subtle guidance from your spirit guides and helpers, it is during these times you will experience receiving messages, signs and synchronicities. This is because your spirit guides and helpers wish you to acknowledge their presence and their support, as well as their excitement in your progress or the work you are currently doing. It may be an idea you have had, or a book you have begun writing. It may be a change in attitude you have had or a change in routine or lifestyle. Anything which is seen as ‘good for you’, or which earns a pat on the back will often invoke these strange divine synchronicities. They will tend to be when you least expect it for your thoughts are not interfering with their ability to interact within your energy space. If you are focusing on an expectation of a sign or event then it will likely not occur for your own thought momentum is making it difficult.
In any event carry on doing whatever it is you are doing and show your acknowledgement to your guides and helpers for their efforts. It does light a smile on their faces.

-Sparrow

I agree with this Sparrow ...... when we are on the right path or doing things in our lives that are "good for us" we experience these signs and synchronicities more often.

By noticing and acknowledging them, we also do the same for the presence of our Angels and Guides ....... it's the least we can do for them for the work they put in for us in the background, helping us daily.

I am also in total agreement with Lamby, you describe these things in a very clear and sensible manner ...... many thanks !!

Simon.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:02 AM
Master
Lightbulb

And a burning light
is not put under a vessel,
but on its table;
so that its rays may be shining
on all who are in the house.