Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Master
Solar Plexus Pressure

Anyone felt this afternoon a pressure on Solar Plexus? I didin´t quite understood because i was in class could be me sitting badly in the chair but no.
It soon passed. It was a bit unconfortable.
I have been doing energy clearings daily at night.

Wonder if more people felt this or was an isolated case.
Thank you
Old 25-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Guide

wow... I did feel it... it passed rather quickly but it was there and I was wondering where it came from
Old 25-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Master
This was weird i even google it to see where the solar plexus is and it was at the same place cause sometimes i don´t have that notion.
I wonder what that means. :S
Old 25-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Guide

I have no idea what it means... but I am excited to hear what others think and if anyone else shared this experience.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Guide

I call it the whatumanawa, the seat of emotions. It's like a kick in the guts when you get a shock.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Master
seat of emotions? I was in class i was focused on the class. But could be this coming from someone?
Old 25-10-2016, 10:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower 10
seat of emotions? I was in class i was focused on the class. But could be this coming from someone?

in my culture, our vital organs are the 'residence' of spiritual qualities. Solar plexus is where your feelings reside, or the seat of your emotions. You may have been feeling your twin who might have had an upset or suffering anxiety. It happens to me too when my twin is feeling anxious. I have it now a little bit because he is anxious to see me and has reached out to me and I messaged him and we are meeting this afternoon. I just have to calm myself down before I go and see him so I will meditate and get zen before going over there. lol
Old 26-10-2016, 12:16 AM
Master

Not just today , but for over a week now I've had a knot in my stomach , no appetite and I've felt "closed up" emotionally....
Nothing at all specific has happened, life has been rolling as usual from before...Simple and mundane to say there is an obvious reason.
Now I don't have contact at all with my sc, haven't had one in months ...
So I am not speculating about him specifically, but sth is gong on...maybe there is sth on a collective scale happening?
All I know is I'm one to try and curb my appetite, and now I'm trying to get food in my mouth...it is a mystery!
Old 26-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Knower

Had this last night! Literally woke me up out of my sleep, had zero idea what it was.
Old 26-10-2016, 01:07 AM
Guide

i too have had a knot in my stomach for the past week as well.. but i am definitely NOT any twin flamer. no sickness of any kind either.